PokeShroom Kingdom: A Mario/Pokemon Fusion RP (IC)

Chron's Avatar Chron4/26/13 4:55 pm
5/8/2013 10:41 pm
Typhlosionboy's Avatar Typhlosionboy
All of the info: http://www.planetminecraft.com/forums/pokeshroom-kingdom-mario-pokemon-fusion-ooc-t245775.html

This is the IC for my first RP! Have fun role-playing everyone!

And let me know if I need more info.
Chron
Retired Moderator
Level 47 : Master Cowboy

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/08/2013 10:41 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Bunny
Typhlosionboy
THE END!
[yt]M04Erm9GEEY[/yt]
05/08/2013 10:35 pm
Level 21 : Expert Network
DEADname_UNREAL
Yoshi was prepared and he was going to assassinate Mewtious. Then, Mewtious was on the top of Peach's Castle. "You are so stubborn. This time, you're mine." Mewtious said grimly.

Mewtious appeared!
Yoshi jumped to his heigth.
Mewtious uses Curse!
Yoshi feels as if his soul was sucked out of him.
Yoshi loses 67 HP.
Yoshi uses Yoshi Triforce!
Yoshi regains his power and gains valor!
Mewtious lost 192 HP.
Mewtious is on the ropes!
Mewtious uses Worst Nightmare!
Yoshi loses 168 HP!
Yoshi is on the ropes!
"Give up?!" shouts Mewtious.
"NEVER!!!!" cries Yoshi.
Yoshi AND Mewtious use SHIELD BREAKER!
Yoshi AND MEWTIOUS BOTH HAVE 1 HP! Is there a TIE BREAKER?!!??!!?
Yoshi uses Super Yoshi!
Yoshi turns into his God-like Super Form!
Mewtious uses Fearful Scents!
Mewtious feeds on Yoshi's fear and gains 117 HP!
Yoshi uses CHAOS CONTROL!
Mewtious loses 8209381037210321 HP!
Mewtious..... dies ......

"I did it....I did it! I conquered YOU!" chuckled Yoshi. Mewtious wasn't getting back up. "Mewtious.....?! Are you ok ?!" Yoshi nervously muttered. Mewtious was dead.

Yoshi uses Eternal Life!
Mewtious gains full health!
Yoshi gains full health!

"You saved me...why?" coughed Mewtious. "I can't brutally kill someone for no reason. I used self-defence." said Yoshi. "Alliance?" smiled Mewtious. "Alliance." high-fived Yoshi.
05/04/2013 9:27 am
Typhlosionboy
Drew watched Yoshi flutter jump over hi.
".........ok...?" Drew said and turned to the castle and saw thousands of Toads running out of the castle and guarding it!
"Woah! That's a lot of Mushroom People! Maybe i should give them a little present...hehehe..." Drew muttered and walked to the castle
"Who goes there?!" A toad said as he noticed Drew.
"Oh, nothing...i just wanted to clean your castle...with a Surf attack!!" Drew said and summoned a giant wave of water that washed away all the guards (or, at least a lot).
"hihi, now to get away from here!" Drew said and ran away as fast as he could.
"So, that takes care of thing there!" Drew laughed as he watched the guards who were all wet from the water.
05/04/2013 9:11 am
DEADname_UNREAL
Yoshi tumbled down the mountain, helplessly injuring himself. Then, he came to, and realized what he had to do. "I have to warn Mario about this major threat!" he said. He noticed a Dewott. Yoshi didn't want to be seen, so he just flutter jumped over it and ran to Mushroom Castle.

"Mario!" yelled Yoshi as he bursted in. "What, what? What's going on?" asked Mario. "I was just attacked by one of the most worthiest foes of actually killing us all. Double the guards, double the weapons, double EVERYTHING! Make it so NOTHING but US can GET IN, UNDERSTAND?!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!?!?!?!" screamed Yoshi. "Y-y-y-y-e-y-y-uh-yes, right away!" stuttered Mario.
05/03/2013 9:22 pm
Typhlosionboy
"Man, these translators are awesome!" A Toad said and Drew walked into the room.
"Have you guys seen Mario?" Drew asked nervous as he was scared that he would be discovered.
"No, but i think he is outside" a Toad said.
"Ok, thanks. I'll be going then!" Drew said and turned around before he got stopped.
"HEY! You look weird...who are you exactly?!" the Toad said and took off Drew's disguise.
"Your one of those Pokemon!! Get him!!" the Toad said and a munch of other Toads started to chase Drew out of the castle.
"Oh man....that didn't go well...." Drew panted after he got far far away from the guards.
"Maybe i'll have better luck next time...." Drew sighed and looked up.
"Man, what a tall mountain....what is that?" Drew asked as he saw something Green fall out of the sky.
05/03/2013 9:10 pm
DEADname_UNREAL
Mewtious was at the top of Mt. Silver, loathing his life of misery and despair. Thousands of trainers came, and he killed all their Pokemon in one hit. He killed them, too. Mt. Silver was known as the most dangerous place ever since Mewtious was around. Then, he noticed Yoshi, walking along the path to the top of Mt. Silver. Mewtious hid from Yoshi, and watched as he walked up to the top. "I need to destroy that Mewtwo. I need to find his weakness." he said. Just then, Yoshi saw Mewtious appear! "It ends here." Mewtious said. "What's your problem with me? What have I done to you!?" Yoshi yelled. "Everything." said Mewtious.

Pokemon Battle!

Yoshi uses Stab!
Mewtious is bleeding! He will lose 7 HP each round!
Mewtious lost 14 HP!
Mewtious lost 7 HP!
Mewtious uses Amnesia!
Yoshi is confused!
Yoshi hurt himself in confusion!
Yoshi lost 3 HP!
Yoshi uses Cloak!
Where did he go..?
Mewtious uses Psychic Power
.......But it failed!
Yoshi uses Starman!
Yoshi hurt himself in confusion!
Yoshi lost 19 HP!
Mewtious stops bleeding!
Yoshi is no longer confused!
Yoshi uses Yoshi Triforce!
Mewtious loses 278 HP!
Mewtious is on the ropes!
Mewtious uses Psychic Death!
Yoshi lost 395 HP!
Yoshi is on the ropes!
Mewtious uses Psych!
Yoshi does a Barrel Roll and loses less damage!
Yoshi loses 7 HP!
Yoshi uses Wind Waker Stab!
It's Over 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mewtious falls to his feet in defeat.
Yoshi gains.....no exp points. What a loser!

"Hey!"
-_ -

"I can't lose....this is unthinkable...." Mewtious sputters.

"Listen hear, Pea-Brain. If you think you can kill me, you're wrong. I have something you don't. I have the power of my friends, but you have the power of nothing. It's a shame you're idioticness doesn't even amount to the amount of my epicness. Better luck next time." said Yoshi.

"If I go down...I'm taking you with me...." gasped Mewtious.

Mewtious uses Final Finale!
Yoshi was blanked!

" 'Better luck next time.', HA!" Mewtious cackles.

Mewtious kicks Yoshi off the mountain, and Yoshi slowly starts to fade away. "Pitiful creature.." whispers Mewtious.
04/29/2013 9:56 pm
Typhlosionboy
YoshiTheGreenYoshi"I gotta tell the Clan Captains about my close-combat!" Yoshi said

((Oh no, you didn't! XD))

"Mmmm...maybe i should go to Mushroom Castle, find out what there planning!" Drew said and head for Mushroom Castle.
"But wait! They will notice that i'm a Pokemon...mmmmm...." Drew said as he was thinking on how to get inside, then he noticed a costume store!
"Great! Let's go inside!" Drew said and went inside and the shopkeeper started talking to him.
"Good day sir, can i he- wait a minute, your one of those Pokemon aren't you?!" The shopkeeper yelled and everybody started to stare at Drew.
"Uhhhh....this never happened....Surf!!" Drew said and created a giant wave of water and flushed everybody away, he took a plumber costume.
"Ewww...smell funny....do i look fat in these overalls? Oh well, let's just go to the castle..." Drew said as he went to the castle while dressed up like a plumber.
"Stop! Who are you?" A Toad guard asked and Drew got a bit nervous.
"I-i ehhhh.....I'm....I'm...I'm Rocko! Rocko, a new plumber!" Drew said and the guard took a good look at him.
"And why are you blue?" The guard asked as he got a bit angry.
"Too many Mushrooms...you never know what they will do....hehe..." Drew said nervous and the guard started thinking..
"Ok then.....you can pass....I'll be watching you..." the guard said and let Drew pass.
"Oh man, that was close...now let's see what there up to!" Drew said and walked around the castle, searching for Mario's plans or something like that.
04/29/2013 9:36 pm
DEADname_UNREAL
Yoshi was still bewildered by the Mewtwo. "I must find this mysterious creature, and I need to know what he wants with me." said Yoshi. Yoshi kept walking along, until he was along Mushroom Bay. He waited at the docks for a boat to arrive, but didn't see one. Then he saw a wierd creature in a motor boat. It was a Pokemon! It was a little pink ball that had a big tuft of hair on it's front. Yoshi recognized it as a Jigglypuff. Yoshi drew his bow...aimed....boom! Yoshi hit the Jigglypuff and it fell off it's motor boat, and the motor boat crashed into the bay. Yoshi fixed it up, and rode. He rode to a strange place he hasn't seen before. "Hoenn, The First of The Pokemon Regions." Yoshi said, reading the sign. He hasn't seen this place before. Was it somehow brought closer to The Mushroom Kingdom? All that Yoshi knew was that the enemies were here. If Yoshi found out their plan, he could tell the Clan Captains and they can win the battle over. His plan was set! But how would he find a spot where he wouldn't be seen? He didn't think of that. He went to the nearest Pokemart and bought a Machop costume. "They'll never suspect a thing...." muttered Yoshi. Then, he realized there was no trainers or people or any humans on the region. It was like a ghost world, until he saw a Pokemon hiding in a patch of wildflowers! Hopefully it doesn't spot me, thought Yoshi. That's the last thing I need right now....the enemy team finding my location....the Clan Captains WON"T be pleased.He then saw the Pokemon hop out of the wildflowers and started heading for him! "Hey! You! Machop! Get in the base, he's waiting for yah! All pokemon must be in the meetin'." it said. "Oh...umm....right!" said Yoshi. Yoshi headed for the base, but he was caught! "Hey! Why do you have a zipper on your back!?" said a Snivy. "Uhh......." Yoshi stuttered. They took off his costume and Yoshi ran! He ran all the way to the end of the region where his boat was. Then, he saw Water Pokemon emerging from the water and they attacked his boat. Yoshi was trapped. Yoshi reached in his pocket...and...he felt a bottle in there. He took it out and read the label. "Disappearing Potion." it said. "Any last words?!" said the Snivy. "I just want to drink this." said Yoshi. "Fine...myeh.." said the Snivy. Yoshi drank it and disappeared! "Wah?! Myeh! Get back here!!" the Snivy shouted, looking for Yoshi. Yoshi was invisible, and then he dived into the water, and he kept swimming until the effect wore off. He was in the Nesicle Ocean, which was near The Minus World. Yoshi traveled there, and he went into -1-5, and exited there and he was back in the Pipe Maze. "I gotta tell the Clan Captains about my close-combat!" Yoshi said, and he ran to the Meeting Place of The Mario Universe.
04/29/2013 8:25 pm
Typhlosionboy
Drew came out of the pond, drying himself.
"Thank goodness nobody noticed me...i have to leave now before one of those weird looking people spot me!" Drew said to himself and ran away.
"I still wonder why they attacked us like that...no time to think about that though! I have to keep moving!" Drew said and eventually saw some light coming.
"That must be the end!" Drew said and was in a field now.
"Wonder where i am now..." Drew asked himself and looked around him, it was just a plain field, trees, rocks, path that lead to other places etc.
04/27/2013 5:55 am
Typhlosionboy
((Oh, ok then =) ))

((Shall we maybe start over from the part Kipper met Drew?))
04/27/2013 11:52 am
DEADname_UNREAL
((Indeed.))

Yoshi was walking through the forest and spotted Mewtious!

"Oh. It's you. How have you been? I've been terrible for that past few years, and it's your turn to die." said Mewtious. "What do you have on me?! What have I done to you..?" said Yoshi. "You mean you really don't know....." said Mewtious. Then, he disappeared.
04/27/2013 3:33 am
Level 26 : Expert Geek
tmplumber
(( Perhaps a toad creates a translator? ))
04/26/2013 8:37 pm
Typhlosionboy
((Umm Yoshi, i'm ok with you controling my character in the Super Mario RP, but can i control my own character in this one? =/))

((Also guys, how are the Pokemon and the Mario Characters going to interact with each other? What non-pokemon hear is just them saying there name over and over again))
04/26/2013 8:26 pm
tmplumber
(( Did you just control our characters... ))
04/26/2013 8:23 pm
DEADname_UNREAL
Then, a koopa had attacked Drew! "Back, you savage. I'm a Lvl 29 Dewott, and I ain't afraid to show it!" he cried. Then, Yoshi appeared, almost out of nowhere! "Drew..I have heard so much about you. Too bad you are going to have to die, knowing nothing about me." he said, and he attacked with Yoshk's Sword! "...Who are you?" Drew said. "...I'm the one who is going to murder you." Yoshi said, as he quickly countered Drew's water attack. Then, Mewtious appeared. "Oh...it's you. How have you been? I've been pretty good...except for the part when you and the rest of your team replaced me in Brawl." said Mewtious. "Why do people keep appearing out of nowhere?!" said a koopa, and he flew off. "It's time you learned yourself a lesson, savages." said Yoshi, as he prepared to attack.
04/26/2013 8:19 pm
tmplumber
Kipper flew through the skies of The Mushroom Kingdom. It had been a couple of hours since Toad had finally calmed him down and sent him out to face these new "pokemon" after a while Kipper noticed something. It was blue and looked like some sort of cross between a human a koopa and something else,
" What are you. Wait you are one of those... Po-Kay-Mon " mumbled Kipper as he flew towards it. Kipper was scared, what if this new creature attacked him like the Murkrow had before. And would these pokemon destroy The Mushroom Kingdom. But what about his king... Bowser would be destroyed!

(( Wouldn't that be awkward? ))
04/26/2013 8:10 pm
Typhlosionboy
((I see, ok then))

Drew was walking around, exploring the forest.
"Where am i? Why are there mushrooms and floating blocks everywhere? I can't just sit around though...." Drew said as he continued to walk further, he later found a pond and decided to dive into it.
"A river, maybe it's a good idea to rest here for a while..." Drew said as he played around in the pond and looked up.
"This world....it's much different then our world....for one there are flying turtles...." Drew said

((But, how are Drew and Kipper going to interact with each other, because Kipper will just hear Drew say: "Dewott! Dewott!" the whole time... =/))
04/26/2013 7:59 pm
tmplumber
(( Not sure. But Kipper isn't one to hold a grudge. Just a bit... cowardly since the death of his brother ))
04/26/2013 7:55 pm
Typhlosionboy
((Well, why would Drew do that? And i don't want to make Drew evil or something =/))
04/26/2013 7:48 pm
tmplumber
(( How about Kipper is flying around bumps into Dew was his name. Perhaps he convinces Kipper into some sort of temporary alliance? ))
04/26/2013 7:30 pm
tmplumber
(( Not really sure but jackattack just left the thread... forever... ))
04/26/2013 7:46 pm
Typhlosionboy
((We shall fight? Fight who? Why do all the great RPers leave? (also, it started to rain here.......and thunderstorms.....Perfect timing?))
04/26/2013 7:23 pm
Typhlosionboy
((So, where are we now? Are we at the events that the Pokemon crashed down or did that already happen?))
04/26/2013 7:07 pm
tmplumber
(( Oh irony. How we love you... ))

04/26/2013 7:05 pm
Typhlosionboy
((Everybody complaining they want to RP, yet nobody made a post yet XD))
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome