forum Forumsplay_arrow Communities fiber_manual_record Roleplays

Return Of The Dark King/Medival App Maker

1 emerald36 replies1,883 views
created 07/30/2012 1:11 am by robotmonkey10
last reply 12/14/2012 12:50 pm
Story:A long time ago, an evil king ruled the land and was feared by everyone. Then one day a brave hero came and slayed him. A thousand years passed and The Dark King returned, but having lost his land he met a lich and begun to be trained by him to become a lich. Many races live in peace together, but the speak of evil returning to the lands some people joined the dark sides, a few races have chosen to be lead by evil once again, and groups assassins have came back. You are a person in this realm, how many will you have? Which side will you be on? And most importantly spread the word, so it will grow.

App

Name:(Important)
Class:
Race:(Anything you can think of even something made up)
Backstory:(Very important)
Alignment:(Good,Evil, or Neutral)
Appearance:
Personality:(How they act, behave)
Quote:
Anything else:

Rules

1.No godmodding, Oping, or trolling

Things allowed/encouraged:

Romance

Making up own races/places

suggestions of what direction the story should go

Mines

Name:Hadesa
Class:Dark King/Lich
Race:Human
Backstory:Hadesa was an evil child, he even killed the royal wizard when he was 12. When he was old enough and got married, he killed his parents. He was feared by everyone, util he was killed. Now he trains to be a Lich to get revenge and regain throne.
Alignment:Evil
Appearance:
Click to reveal

Personality: Likes to kill
Quote: "I am Hadesa and you will die!"
Anything else: Please join this guys

Name: Deathula
Class: Lich
Race: Lich
Backstory: Nothing is known about him
Alignment: Evil
Appearance:
Click to reveal

Personality: Sad and evil at the same time
Quote: "I was born many years ago, but yet I know little about what happened
Anything else: Yogscast Fan

Name: Jane
Class: Dragon Rider
Race: Human
Backstory: Jane was adopted by the dragon riders leader and mother. She was trained by the best and grew a crush on Lucas when she met him. After facing the death of his father on a scouting job, she began to spend more time with Lucas. Soon Jane started to travel with him when he became the leader. She looks for a way to tell him.
Alignment: Good
Appearance: Wears Leather, has sea blue eyes, long black hair, and carries an amber sword
Personality: Nervous around , loyal, and trustworthy
Quote: "Do not fear"
Anything else: Has a crush on Lucas

Name: Lucas
Class: Dragon Rider Leader
Race: Human
Backstory: Joining the Dragon Riders at age 9, he became the leader at age 12. He was an orphan before he joined.He didn't have a choice anyways, he was chosen to be one. He grew stronger and brave over the years in the dragon riders. His main traveling partner is Jane, who joined at age 10.
Appearance: Wears Leather armor and holds a dragon sword
Personality:Brave and loyal
Quote: "We are dragon riders"
Anything else: RP rules

Name: Sally
Class: Assassin
Race: Elf
Backstory: Sally joined the assassins so she can get revenge on the ones that killed her parents. She knows it was a male ,so she spent days studying flirting with boys. Soon she became a master at it and lured unexpected males into her trap. She invented a spell that turns you into another species. This assassin will not rest until she finds the killer of her family.
Alignment: Neutral
Appearance:
Click to reveal

Personality: flirty
Quote: "Come here handsome"
Anything else: Elf time

Name: Mary
Class: Mage
Race: Shapeshifter
Backstory:Mary was training with a great mage and soon she sacrificed a
lioness, chameleon, cheetah, dragon, hawk, and a fox. Hearing about the return of The Dark King, Mary trains hard in hope of one day defeating him. After awhile she forgotten about The Dark King and decided to travel the lands.
Appearance: Has brown hair, wears a mage's robe, brown eyes, and always carry
a satchel
Personality: sweet, friendly, sad most of the time, and always think on the
bright side.
Quote: "Hello, who are you?"
Anything else: Hey

Acceptors:
Me
Trollnyanguy
DeathLaser
Posted by avatar
robotmonkey10
Level 22 : Expert Mage

36 replies

12/14/2012 12:50 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
EnderCreepah
Name: Naga
Class: Thunderist(Power of Sound) and Master of Hydrokinesis.
Race: Reptilas
Back story: Naga was the first Reptilas, first sea creature, and ruler the oceans and all its inhabitants. Sailors had claimed they saw him in his giant form when sailing, but the Kingdom did not believe him. Still the sailors worshiped him for safe passage through the Seas. One day a man named John went on a journey to find this supposed creature. John found Naga and tried to kill him. But as Naga's home was the oceans, John couldn't do ANYTHING to him. Nobody ever heard from John again and Naga fell into a deep slumber. The seas were calm and nothing was disturbed. But when the Dark King appeared from somewhere, he was awoken, and started communicating with mortals to find a way to stop the Dark King.
Alignment: Neutral
Appearance: Reptilian, 70 meters tall when in the ocean. Green scales an blue glowing lines traveling through his body. Human-looking face but again reptilian. HUMAN-FORM: Same as ocean form but 7.4 feet tall.
Personality: Very reclusive, calm when sailors pass through his realm and nice in his human-sized form.
Quote: "Water is the source of all life"
Anything else: Power of Sound means he can scream supersonic vibrations that can destroy ships at close range. Please keep in mind it is not OP.
10/22/2012 7:06 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Blacksmith
Cyndus
Accepted
10/22/2012 7:04 pm
Level 52 : Grandmaster Batman
Cid_of_Lufenia
Name:Garland
Class:Dark knight
Race:Most likely human but he never takes his helmet off so no one can tell
Backstory: Garland was once a noble knight that served the king without question killing whomever he was told to and stealing whatever he was told to after many years of blind obedience he was ordered to raid a druid camp on the charge of necromancy he did and left no survivors not even women and children and after all that happened no evidence of necromancy was found a few months later guilt overcame him and he turned insane believing in that this dark king will lead the land into a golden era
Alignment:Lawful evil (if your wondering it means he's the classic type of evil)
Appearance:
Click to reveal

Personality:Highly arrogant and melodramatic but oddly polite
Quote:I have a question for you whom call yourselves heroes not a hard one but an important one how do you defeat a warrior chosen by the gods?
Anything else:Blargh I have been slain! or have I if I really have been slain I wouldn't say such a thing.

this theard breathes again so it shall have characters of the new kind.
10/22/2012 6:49 pm
Cyndus
Accepted, ish.
10/22/2012 6:48 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Spelunker
cyanbot222
Name:Jay
Class: Dragonrider
Race: shapeshifter
Backstory:He was born in a good town. He fell in love with this girl name Nirvana.He followed her everywhere.He is now going to sit beside her in roleplay.
Alignment:Good
Appearance:
Click to reveal
but more ten year old looking
Personality:happy nice brave
Quote:i dont know
Anything else:nope
08/27/2012 7:47 am
robotmonkey10
Accepted
08/26/2012 9:48 pm
Level 27 : Expert Miner
zane6200
Name:(Important) Xavier
Class: Paladin
Race:(Anything you can think of even something made up) Human
Backstory:(Very important) Xavier grew up as a slave. Given away by his parents because they didn't want him anymore. As he grew older he finally earned his freedom from his slave owner. Yet along the way he grew to hate people, for all the abusement that was caused on him by the slave owners. He pledged to himself that he would never let anyone hurt him again, even if it meant taking their life.
Alignment:(Good,Evil, or Neutral) Evil
Appearance:
Personality:(How they act, behave) Angry. Patient, calm most of the time.
Quote: "You will feel my wrath."
Anything else: Turtles are awesome.
08/26/2012 5:45 pm
robotmonkey10
Since you are going on an accepting spree Death you are now an accepter
08/26/2012 5:33 pm
Cyndus
Accccccccccccccccccceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeppppppppppppppppppppppteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed
08/26/2012 5:31 pm
Cid_of_Lufenia
Name:Ishtar
Class:Wolf
Race:Wolf
Backstory:The daughter of a wolf tribe leader she meet Enkidu on one of his travels and tried to make him fall in love with her so her wolf clan will get united with the clan Enkidu is a part of after tricking him the two got engaged
Alignment:Evil!Appearance:
Personality:arrogant and selfish
Quote:You honestly think you can amount to me?
Anything else:DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM!
08/26/2012 4:50 pm
Cyndus
It sure is!
08/26/2012 4:49 pm
robotmonkey10
DeathLaserName:Emma
Class: Dog
Race: Dog
Backstory: Emma was a dog that roamed the lands with her sharp teeth and claws. She seeks to find a man in a fez and a man to love. He is the one that was prophesized about to be Emma's mate for life.
Appearance:
Personality: Sweet but dangerous.
Quote: "Hello Sweetie"
Anything else:Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer

Accepted! BOLD= Doctor Who reference I think
08/26/2012 4:46 pm
Cyndus
Name:Emma
Class: Dog
Race: Dog
Backstory: Emma was a dog that roamed the lands with her sharp teeth and claws. She seeks to find a man in a fez and a man to love. He is the one that was prophesized about to be Emma's mate for life.
Appearance:
Personality: Sweet but dangerous.
Quote: "Hello Sweetie"
Anything else:Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer
08/26/2012 9:35 am
Cyndus
*whistles* I accept myself
08/26/2012 9:28 am
Cyndus
Name:William (no last name)
Class:warrior
Race:Shapeshifter
Backstory:William tries to stay in his human form all he can but something always tugs on him to change.His favored shapeshift is a bird he can always attack from above when he is a bird.William always wanted to be normal but to him its physically impossible. He gets paid to kill he never likes it but he needs food and water for his family.
Alignment:neutral he's a mercenary
Appearance:(Image appreciated but descriptions work) My avatar
Personality:(How they act and behave) Nice and Brave
Quote:Lets shift! (cliche right?)
Anything else:(I dunno just put in anything) cheesecake
08/26/2012 11:22 am
Cid_of_Lufenia
Um I guess accepted!
08/26/2012 8:46 am
robotmonkey10
You are still an accepter

Also, here is Thread: post1310530.html#p1310530
08/26/2012 8:09 am
Level 32 : Artisan Spelunker
cyanbot222
Name:Ace
Class: Assassin
Race:Elf
Backstory:Ace lived in a human village. He was trained to fight. Later on He became a assassin in hope to get destroy evil lords. He soon met Sally and he fell in love with her. He tried really hard to keep it a secret. He was loved by many girls from vilages every where. He hopes to soon make sally jealous.
Alignment:Neutral
Appearance:
Click to reveal

Personality: Nice , Calm , Rude at sometimes
Quote: "Hey girls"
Anything else: Sup
08/26/2012 8:27 am
Cid_of_Lufenia
Hmm if I am still an acceptor this would be accepted.
07/31/2012 12:03 pm
robotmonkey10
Need at least 3 more for RP to start
07/30/2012 8:11 pm
robotmonkey10
@Troll Yeah I know, you can add them if you want to. Do it later or never even ad you can accept yourself if you want
07/30/2012 8:16 pm
Cid_of_Lufenia
Sweet I'm accepting Gilgamesh and I will be making some other characters when I think of them
07/30/2012 8:07 pm
Cid_of_Lufenia
Name:Gilgamesh
Class:Weapon master
Backstory:As soon as Gilgamesh was able to walk he was interested in all kinds of weapons swords, axes, bows, spears, daggers etc. So he went to as many weapon training schools as possible unfortunately he spent to much of learning how to use weapons and not how to be sociable so his only friend is his pet wolf Enkidu. he spent his life treasure hunting for legendary weapons such as Excalibur, Durendal, Mjolnir, Masamune etc. he now believes he has quite the stock of mystic weapons but unfortunately they are all fake
When he heard of the Dark king he was excited to join the cause against them because well in all adventures legendary weapons are used to smite the evil forces.
Alignment:Chaotic good
Appearance:
Click to reveal
gilgamesh

Click to reveal
Enkidu

Personality: Laid back, fun loving and weapon obsessed
Quote:Behold the mighty Arondight! *pulls out sword and sword falls apart* damn that was my fifth unbreakable sword today!
Anything else: Jane and Lucas are kind of like my characters Alphon and Guinevere I just noticed that.
07/30/2012 7:52 pm
Cyndus
Bump.
07/30/2012 7:11 pm
Cyndus
Maybe later.
07/30/2012 7:07 pm
robotmonkey10
@Novel Accepted

Also you can add William if you want
07/30/2012 7:03 pm
Cyndus
Name:Nirvana (lol)
Class:Dragon Rider
Backstory:(Very important): Nirvana lived in a small capital city where everything was normal until it was bombed by some people. While it was getting bombed she got her dragon and rode off. Nirvana found the Dragon Riders and she was raised by them. They taught her how to ride her dragon better. She was always hiding when the mean man came to hurt them.
Alignment:Good
Appearance:
Click to reveal

Personality:
Anything Else:Add Gender
07/30/2012 7:02 pm
Cyndus
herpaderp time to copy my app from rise of the death knight herpaderp
07/30/2012 6:03 pm
robotmonkey10
@MiniPea Accepted

Will start when we get five more people
07/30/2012 3:40 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Scribe
eaPiniM
Name:(Important) Arthur Aturila
Class: Lich
Race:(Anything you can think of even something made up) Lich
Backstory:(Very important) As a boy Arthur was always keeping to himself, he was bullied for being 'different'. As he got older he did some 'accidents', he went to jail for torturing people, but didn't care. He was always a dark person, but he wanted to use that. He always wanted to be like a God, he wanted power, he wanted everything...
Alignment:(Good,Evil, or Neutral) Evil
Appearance:http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?um=1&hl=en&sa=N&biw=1241&bih=606&tbm=isch&tbnid=1y6WeXZkL2wZXM:&imgrefurl=http://udoncrew.deviantart.com/art/DnD4e-Lich-87869762&docid=5iVUWsvo8RGJhM&imgurl=h
Personality:(How they act, behave) Like to torture people
Quote: It's time for me to play!
Anything else:
07/30/2012 10:13 am
Level 27 : Expert Ranger
Revolver_Ocelot
Well i'm off, this is extremely generic and sounds terrible good day.
07/30/2012 10:10 am
robotmonkey10
Edit it Sweegan
07/30/2012 9:52 am
Level 27 : Expert Ranger
Revolver_Ocelot
[quote="robotmonkey10"]

TYPO TIME

Story:[i]A long time ago, a [b]< Should be an [/b]evil king ruled the land and was feared by everyone. Then one day a brave hero came and slayed him. A thousand years passed and The Dark King returned, but having lost his land he meet [b]< Should be met[/b] a lich and began to be trained by him to become a lich [b]< Should be "and begun training to become a Lich"[/b]. Many races live in peace together, but the speak of evil returning to the lands some people joined the dark sides, a few races have chosen to be lead by evil once again, and assassins came back [b]should be "and assassins of (INSERT GROUP NAME HERE) have returned[/b]. You are a character in this realm [b]< should be "You are a person in this realm"[/b], how many will you have? [b]< i dont even know[/b] Which side will they be on? [b]< Should be which side will you be on[/b] And most importantly spread the word, so it will grow.[/i]
07/30/2012 9:42 am
robotmonkey10
@BloodCrystal Accepted

@RAWR4PIE Accepted when you add appearance
07/30/2012 5:24 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Skinner
RAWR4PIE
Name:(Important):jordan daystruck
Class:adventurer
Race:(Anything you can think of even something made up) human
Backstory:(Very important)when jordan was 5 his parents were murdered by an assassin but the assassin didnt see him and ran off. he was takin in by a blacksmith and by the age of 18 set out to find the assassin that killed his parents.
Alignment:(Good,Evil, or Neutral)good
Appearance:
Personality:(How they act, behave) silent and strong
Quote: ....
Anything else:
07/30/2012 1:58 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Explorer
BloodCrystal
Name:(Important) Oscar Miller (Known as The mysterious Hood or The Hood)
Class: Archerer/Assassin
Race:(Anything you can think of even something made up) Human
Backstory:(Very important) Every night when Oscar was a child his father would tell him stories about Robin Hood, Oscar always thought the Robin Hood stories were very interesting. When Oscar was ten his Dad had helped in the rebellion war between The Dark King and the rebels, Oscar's Dad had then lost his life in that war. Oscar vowed to avenge his father in anyway possible, so inspired by his childhood hero ,Robin Hood, Oscar trained to be an archerer and a warrior. When he heared the news about the Dark King returning Oscar knew he would avenge his father by assassinating the Dark King.
Alignment:(Good,Evil, or Neutral) Good
Appearance: When in combat he wear's a long black and red assassin like robe. When not in combat he wears casual appearl. He has short brown hair and is about 6'2 and 150 pounds.
Personality:(How they act, behave) He is very strong,independant and to himself unless aproached.
Quote:"I will Avenge you, Father."

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome