Roleplay (02/18/2016) (No Applicaton Needed!!!!)

RazorK15's Avatar RazorK152/18/16 11:32 pm
1 emeralds 341
...Where the gold runs deep and the air is cold!..." Thud As the wagon you currently occupy rolls through the small ditch in the road, you awaken, mildly annoyed at being pulled from a deep sleep. "...Way down in the Mountain Home!" You hear a deep, gravely voice finish singing as you open your eyes. Before you sprawls woodland hills, sparse of little more than towering pines and tiny saplings. The road you currently travel leads to your destination, Dusk Haven, a large Human city established long ago in ages past. The owner of the voice, a dwarf, sits atop the front of the wagon, riding crop in hand. "Ah! Master Human, you're finally awake! I was just singin of me home of The Forked Mountain. Finest Dwarven city you'll ever lay your eyes upon." He declares, with a little bit of dwarvish pride riddled amongst his tone. Although all dwavern work is masterpiece, you're fairly certain every dwarf would claim his city to be the best. "Anyway lad, we're almost to the village of Sage Rock, quant lil place..." The Dwarf, whom you remember is called Bermathaus, is suddenly struck with an arrow to the right shoulder, the force of the blow hurtling him into the back of the wagon to rest at your feet. Before you can comprehend anything more than the fact that he still yet draws breath, a band of goblins rushes out from behind the trees on your left and right, flanking the road. Bermathaus, realizing his wagon of goods is being raided, grabs his axe from beside him, thrusts it up and into your hands, saying "To arms, lad! No bloody goblin will be the death of Bermathaus! And I dare say neither will it you!" Taking the axe, you look about you, the stout pony drawing the wagon ahs come to a halt, but is weinying nervously at the sight of such horrid creatures. you gather a quick estimate of 6 assailants in total. One goblin, with jagged blade in hand, rushes the wagon.........
RazorK15
Level 1 : New Network