Roleplay Help Needed

MistrMaro's Avatar MistrMaro5/20/17 7:37 pm
1 emeralds 154 2
7/7/2017 8:06 pm
Lexard's Avatar Lexard
Remember this"Okay, so you and a couple more people are trapped in this huge game show. You were kidnapped and forced against your will, so you didn't really have a choice. In the game, everyone is given one piece of a picture, and if you lose that piece, you're out of the game. You kinda... well, you die. In a gruesome and awesome way! To win the game, and your freedom, you have to get all of the picture pieces, but this also means you have to kill everyone. Bu where's the fun in a few people stealing each others photos? To add excitement and danger, everyone is forced into a huge building, and every room in the building is an elaborate death trap. Each unique, and with its own way of trying to kill its victim. It may be easier to take the rooms on with two people, but keep in mind you'll have to kill them sometime. I also had this idea for a crazy kinda host-guy who edges people on and stuff. I'm not sure it's exactly what you were looking for, but please take it into consideration!" this is the idea i was given for a roleplay series and i am in need of Body actors, voice actors, and map builders.Mind you the body actors can if they want be a voice actor as well.
10 body and voice actors will be needed
and as many builders possible to speed up the progress
MistrMaro
Level 1 : New Miner