Rubble War ~RP APP ZONE~

TheChocolateGMR's Avatar TheChocolateGMR9/21/12 7:09 pm
10/19/2012 4:58 pm
TheChocolateGMR's Avatar TheChocolateGMR
The year is 25600.

You live in what is left of the United States. Buildings are crumbling, and We are the only civilization. We have adapted to the harsh conditions of our dying planet and evolved ourselves. Over the years, small dragon-like creatures have been popping up in places. We call them Carnots. Some brave few (We call them the Tamers) have tamed these creatures. They have discovered incredible abilities of these Carnots. Some can breath fire, some can breath ice. Yet some, (We call them the Hunters) slay the beautiful creatures purely for sport. The punishment for Hunting in the Deadlands (US) is one warning then death. There are different breeds of Carnots, one for each biome:

Foristian-These Carnots are kind and caring. They can grow things when happy and kill many a plants when angered. For the beginner.

Desertian- These Carnots are protective and strong. They care deeply about friends and are also forgiving. They can control the earth. For the Intermediate.

Aireon- These Carnots can fly almost as fast as an Angeleron, thus they are chosen partners for them. They can blow massive gusts of wind from their wings and mouth. For the Medium.

Iceon- (Pronounced Ice-SHON) These Carnots can breath ice and are braver than any other creature. They tend to stay up in the highest pines of Ice biomes, and are quite rare. For the experienced.

Ferion- These Carnots are VERY well known for being most like dragons. They can breath fire and are very perky. But be warned: They are EXTREMELY tempermental.
For the Expert.

Darkron- Nothing is known about this Carnot except that it can communicate through it's mind. The last Tamer to own one was executed. Not to be tamed.

There are now evolved forms of humans:

Aquinon- (Ah-QUEE-non.) Aquinon are aqatic creatures. They have different colored skin, ranging from light sea green to dark night blue. They have fins for hair and tails. They also are the fastest swimmers in the Deadlands.

Leoneen-(LEO-neen) They are the most successful hunters on the remaining crumbles of earth. They have cat ears and long fangs. They also have bushy tails, and tend to have temper issues.

Cerebrols-(Seh-REE-Brols) Creatures that look just like humans, but their eyes are either a deep purple or a flashy red. They are immensely smart and sly. They are cunning and not very trustworthy. They also have slightly pointed ears.

Angeleron-(Angel-EH-Ron. Ron from Harry Potter) These are creatures of air. Despite their name, some angeleron are ruthless warriors and hunters who show no mercy. They are the fastest flyers in the Deadlands, flying faster than sound.

Humans: Humans. Just humans.

APPLICATION

Name:

Species:

Appearance:

Hunter or Tamer?:

Soup or Pasta?:

Backstory:

Favorite biome:

Anything else?:

-FOR TAMERS ONLY!!-

CARNOT APPLICATION:

Name:

Breed:

Personality:

Backstory:

Appearance:

Mice or Rats?:

Are you ready for The Rubble War?

If you are, then here's the link for the RP: http://www.planetminecraft.com/forums/rubble-war-here-t157176.html
TheChocolateGMR
Level 21 : Expert Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/19/2012 4:58 pm
TheChocolateGMR
Accepted, Wimmy.
10/19/2012 9:21 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Mrwimmy
CARNOT APPLICATION:

Name: NÍÐHÖGGR (Dont ask where i got the name from )

Breed:Ferion

Personality:Dosent have fear, loves to see the little beings shock with fear, never like anything

Backstory: Before the hunters came, NÍÐHÖGGR, one of the fearsom dragons, who loves to hunt the little humans for fun and their feash (I know it has abit of gore in it ) but all change when humans and the other 'Humans' started to hunt for them.

The hunters killed most of the Ferion but some got away. Now NÍÐHÖGGR has started to hunt the hunters to see how it feels like to be hunted but he stop hunting the humans who tried to stop the hunters. But sometime NÍÐHÖGGR gets abit bloody other the hunters corpse. (To much hunters and hunt in it i know )

Appearance: http://www.google.com.au/imgres?hl=en&s ... 2,s:0,i:72

Mice or Rats?: Rats,Mice and hunters
10/11/2012 5:00 pm
TheChocolateGMR
Shut up.
10/10/2012 7:39 pm
TheChocolateGMR
OOH...hmm..ah...I don't see why not! Get on dat thread!
10/10/2012 7:38 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Blacksmith
Cyndus
Look at meh app.
10/10/2012 7:37 pm
TheChocolateGMR
Erm...huh?
10/10/2012 7:37 pm
Cyndus
The name is quite explanatory as itself.
10/10/2012 7:35 pm
TheChocolateGMR
I'm so happy you got on here Death! And, yes, you can make a species, as long as you back it up with a good description. ^-^!
10/10/2012 7:28 pm
Cyndus
Name: Daniel Boone

Species: Shapeshifter

Appearance:

Hunter or Tamer?: Neither.

Soup or Pasta?: Pasta.

Backstory: I snip because you wove me so much.

Favorite biome: Plains

Anything Else?:
10/10/2012 7:14 pm
TheChocolateGMR
Hmm...sure. Get on the thread.
10/10/2012 7:10 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Spelunker
liam193
So am i accepted?
10/10/2012 6:42 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Miner
anonpmc771545
[deleted]
10/10/2012 5:07 pm
Level 26 : Expert Ranger
Revolver_Ocelot
But i don't like the story....it's too generic for my tastes....
10/10/2012 7:07 pm
TheChocolateGMR
Poo you, Ocelot.
10/11/2012 2:59 pm
Revolver_Ocelot
10/10/2012 4:52 pm
TheChocolateGMR
Fixed. Now if you're here you might as well sign up.
10/10/2012 4:51 pm
TheChocolateGMR
DEWRP.
10/10/2012 4:46 pm
Revolver_Ocelot
The title of the RP is "rubble war" but you put "rumble war"
10/10/2012 4:27 pm
TheChocolateGMR
Wat?
10/10/2012 4:20 pm
Revolver_Ocelot
[quote="] Rubble War ~RP APP ZONE~
Are you ready for The Rumble War?
[/quote]

Wat
10/09/2012 4:49 pm
TheChocolateGMR
It's just...um...you know hunters KILL the Carnots (They are basically dragons) right? And um...it would just be forest...not...foristian...yeah...
09/26/2012 4:47 pm
liam193
Yes.... Did i miss something?
09/26/2012 2:38 pm
liam193
Name: Cliff K Zenone

Species: Angeleron

Appearance: http://www.google.com/imgres?q=pit&hl=e ... Kid_Icarus)&docid=XvooJbr1Ncb47M&imgurl=upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/0/05/PitKidIcarus.png/250px-PitKidIcarus.png&w=250&h=277&ei=S0ljUKDgMca00AHd1IGIBA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=126&vpy=104&dur=734&hovh=221&hovw=200&tx=69&ty=105&sig=107145389461033031752&page=1&tbnh=145&tbnw=131&start=0&ndsp=20&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0,i:139
http://www.google.com/imgres?q=pit&hl=e ... =102&ty=54

Hunter or tamer?: Hunter

Soup or pasta?: Pasta.

Backstory: Cliff grew up a hunter and learned it all from his father. He uses his flying skills to sneak up on the prey and killing them with his weaponry. He has hunted so much he is known by many. He kills with fierce passion and wins with combat skills. He has many scars and bites from the different things he hunts. His life is in danger every second he stays in a town. (ill add more if i have to not in the writing mood.)

Favorite biome: Foristian

Anything else: No
09/26/2012 4:42 pm
TheChocolateGMR
Did you read the beginning?
09/26/2012 1:47 pm
TheChocolateGMR
BUMP!!!
09/24/2012 7:41 pm
TheChocolateGMR
Aw...
09/23/2012 10:58 pm
Level 23 : Expert Archer
llamas7
I sorta made it... All my creative pugginess has been drained
09/23/2012 9:54 pm
llamas7
ok! I'll make Maya's backstory soon.
09/23/2012 1:45 pm
Level 28 : Expert Pony
Linkofages
im not gonna be killed im a c-
09/23/2012 10:08 am
Linkofages
*bumps into a glass wall*
09/23/2012 4:03 am
llamas7
By the Power of the Pugs, may this thread be revived!!!!
09/22/2012 11:43 pm
llamas7
Thanks!! Do I have to make a backstory for Maya? Because it's sorta in my Carnot's app
And also, icecream, don't you need to have a tamer to have a carnot?
09/23/2012 1:42 pm
TheChocolateGMR
Yes, and Yes!
09/22/2012 3:38 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner
skycatdog
{ Making an app for the halibut }

APPLICATION

Name: Sky Tefrein

Species: Leoneen

Appearance: He has blonde hair and chocolate brown eyes. He always wears a dark cloak and a colorful mask. He's always dirty and covered in mud and twigs.

Hunter or Tamer?: Was a Tamer, but his Carnot died.

Soup or Pasta?: { I'm just making it from Sky's pov XD } I always liked mushroom stew, but pasta is a fine dish... Hm, I don't actually know!

Backstory: Sky always lived in the ruins of Sacramento, California, which had become overgrown with trees, vines, and other sorts of plants. He grew up with a friend named Lythenteir, who believed firmly he could talk to plants. Lythenteir was always overprotective of plants and even hurt Sky over him accidentally stepping on a bit of moss. Sky respected plants, and often wished he could be like Lythenteir. Of course, when Lythenteir saw a Carnot scratching a tree, he became a Hunter. Sky had different views. He became a Tamer. Lythenteir eventually ended up trying to kill Sky's Carnot, and succeeded. But SKy killed Lyth out of rage afterwards. Ever since then, Sky had wanted nothing more than peace in the world. He wandered the country, searching for... anything. Anything at all.

Favorite biome: Forest/Jungle

Anything else?: All Hail Lemons!
09/23/2012 1:43 pm
TheChocolateGMR
Accepted, and why do so many people want to be wanted to be killed (if that made any sense,) by my character?
09/22/2012 11:31 am
TheChocolateGMR
Maybeeee....
09/22/2012 11:31 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Artist
icecream72
lol you accepted yourself. XD
09/22/2012 10:28 am
TheChocolateGMR
*Not bumping, thats for sure.*
09/22/2012 10:11 am
TheChocolateGMR
LOL! Link I has good news. I want you to be an Chooser-thing. Or you can say, someone who Denies or Accepts. MMk? GOOD. 'GRATZ. WOO. YEAH. Uh...yup...congratulations...?
09/22/2012 10:09 am
Linkofages
good thing im not a Leoneen XD
09/22/2012 10:07 am
TheChocolateGMR
Name: Kyra Bennington

Species: Angeleron

Appearance:http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRGIp8-O-N_DU1YXjri90G58V6x2jhPOJkytYG02dFfP1cBld0-

Hunter or Tamer?: Tamer

Soup or Pasta?: Pasta all the way, dude!

Backstory: Was 4 when her parents died at the hands of a Leoneen. She murdered it with her bare hands. She's hated them ever since. She's vowed to make them extinct. Even if she dies, she will succeed. She gets help from her Carnot, Rikrn.

Favorite biome: Skkkyyyyy!

Anything else?: Nupe.

-FOR TAMERS ONLY!!-

CARNOT APPLICATION:

Name: Rikrn

Breed: Iceon

Personality: Brave and wise. He can speak to people through their minds. He also has a masculine voice despite his appearance. ((I find him SO CUTE XD)) He can fly with his wings, even though they are made of ice shards.

Backstory: He was born in the north, where the sun barely shines. He was the runt of his family. They shouldn't have teased and taunted him. A huge Aquinon cam and killed them all. Except for Rikrn. He smiled a cold smirk. And froze him before biting his head off. Then he was banished. He then looked up to the Sky and tried flying. It took a while but he got it. Then he met Kyra and they were best friends. They did everything together. They never separated. When Kyra slept he slept at her feet. During school he hid under her desk. But Rikrn dreaded the day that was to come when he had to leave...And maybe never come back.

Appearance: http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRi3erIRpMZh_ge-wcWpog3fu6JVdQnFWMQ0amF8RJVlTuLUNvZ

Mice or Rats?: Pssh...RATS completely.
09/22/2012 10:14 am
TheChocolateGMR
Accepted, my friend. :3
09/22/2012 9:37 am
Linkofages
Finished my story.
09/22/2012 9:34 am
TheChocolateGMR
llamas7Name: Maya Kanine

Appearance: Wolf like ears, emerald green eyes, brown, white, and coco coloured fur, piercing fangs, long claws.

Soup or Pasta?: Squirrels!

Backstory: ((Will do later.))

Favorite biome: Maya mainly lives in a forest, but will make a den where ever she goes.

Anything else?: Has the personality of a cerebrol, but is protective of her friends.

DRAGON APPLICATION:
(I'm gonna write it in 1st person But I will rp in 3rd person))

Name: "My name is Leviathan, but you may call me Levi."

Breed: " I am a Ferion, and proud to be one."

Personality: "My personality? The same as my student. Just a bit more 'Sophisticated' as you would say."

Backstory:
Well, when I was a young hatchling, there was 293 of us. My mother, Maya, had a hard time raising my siblings and I. We would fly around, breathing fire on family friends, and, well, just be plain arrogant. Except me. I was more shy, but I still played with my siblings, just not breathing fire on living things. I preferred to to make embers rain down, making a pretty display of lights. But, then one day, a HUMAN, a filthy, stinky, HUMAN!!!!, came into our den to SLAY my mother!!! Why, I don't know, how, I also don't know, but what I DO know, is that that certain human is DEAD now. Blown to smithereens, turned into embers, and pulverized into the ground. How that happened, i'm not going to say, as it may scare the younger ones, and it is a bit too "gory" to mention here. Anyway, my mother dead, my siblings flew amok. Many of us died, with no one to care for us. But I was smart enough to ration my food, and not scoff it down in the first week. So the rest of us, the smart ones, took shelter in the forest. One by one, we each left to find a better den to live in. But I stayed put, preferring to be familiar with my surroundings. Soon, I was the only one left in the forest, and I was quite lonely. I found a new den, since my old one brought back sad memories. When I was two, I found a small human hatchling. I was going to dispose of it, but then the thought that another human had abandoned it came to me. I adopted it, and decided it would do me good to have a student. I raised her, and decided to name her Maya, after my mother. Soon, I noticed her developing wolf ears, and a bushy tail. It comforted me knowing she wasn't fully human. How she learnt fast, learning to scale trees, making dens, and even learning how to hunt. Maya didn't only learn quickly, she grew taller every day. Soon, I could just sit on her shoulder. But I grew as well, just not as fast as Maya.
Now, we both live in the forest, venturing further every day. I hope to teach her to fly one day. Even though we both know well that I am the teacher, I still refer to her as 'Master'. I am obedient to her, and obey her commands, but she respects me just as much.
Appearance: " I have pitch black scales, with a tint of purple, emerald green eyes, pure white fangs and claws, and a blood red tongue."

Mice or Rats?: "I would prefer tree rats. Or as you would say, squirrels."

Accepted. My chara's gonna wanna kill you though, so WATCH OUT LEONEEN! jk, we can be friends.
09/22/2012 7:16 am
Linkofages
*totally not a bump*
09/21/2012 11:58 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Artist
icecream72
DRAGON APPLICATION:

Name: Stormie (most people call me storm)

Breed: Aireon

Personality: fierce and playful

Backstory: Before the hunters came, Stormie and her family and friends were happy. They played, hunted, and took care of the younglings in peace. They had a perfect life, untill the hunters came. They killed off almost everyone. Luckily, Stormie and many others escaped before they were killed.

Stormie now lives a normal life, but has many less family and friends alive. She has always missed them, and will till the day she dies.

Appearance: light gray scales, ocean blue eyes, white teeth, white claws.

Mice or Rats?: uh....both
09/22/2012 9:33 am
TheChocolateGMR
Accepted!
09/21/2012 9:35 pm
llamas7
Name: Maya Kanine

Appearance: Wolf like ears, emerald green eyes, brown, white, and coco coloured fur, piercing fangs, long claws.

Soup or Pasta?: Squirrels!

Backstory: (My brain has run out of creative pugness I'll add more to it later. Probably... )
Maya was abandoned in the forest as a small baby. Her parents expected her to die someway, probably by wild animals, or the harsh elements. But that didn't happen. Maya was taken in by a carnot, who taught her all the valuable lessons of life, like how to find food, how to climb trees, and how to fly. Maya could fly that well, as she had no wings. She learnt not to try to fly from tall trees, as it rather hurt. Soon, when she learnt how to speak, she learnt that the carnot's name was Leviathan, after the sea monster. They lived in a den, that protected them from the elements.
When ever Maya asked Levi about his family, he either went silent or change the subject. All she knew about them was that an evil thing took his mother and siblings away.

Favorite biome: Maya mainly lives in a forest, but will make a den where ever she goes.

Anything else?: Has the personality of a cerebrol, but is protective of her friends.

DRAGON APPLICATION:
(I'm gonna write it in 1st person But I will rp in 3rd person))

Name: "My name is Leviathan, but you may call me Levi."

Breed: " I am a Ferion, and proud to be one."

Personality: "My personality? The same as my student. Just a bit more 'Sophisticated' as you would say."

Backstory:
Well, when I was a young hatchling, there was 293 of us. My mother, Maya, had a hard time raising my siblings and I. We would fly around, breathing fire on family friends, and, well, just be plain arrogant. Except me. I was more shy, but I still played with my siblings, just not breathing fire on living things. I preferred to to make embers rain down, making a pretty display of lights. But, then one day, a HUMAN, a filthy, stinky, HUMAN!!!!, came into our den to SLAY my mother!!! Why, I don't know, how, I also don't know, but what I DO know, is that that certain human is DEAD now. Blown to smithereens, turned into embers, and pulverized into the ground. How that happened, i'm not going to say, as it may scare the younger ones, and it is a bit too "gory" to mention here. Anyway, my mother dead, my siblings flew amok. Many of us died, with no one to care for us. But I was smart enough to ration my food, and not scoff it down in the first week. So the rest of us, the smart ones, took shelter in the forest. One by one, we each left to find a better den to live in. But I stayed put, preferring to be familiar with my surroundings. Soon, I was the only one left in the forest, and I was quite lonely. I found a new den, since my old one brought back sad memories. When I was two, I found a small human hatchling. I was going to dispose of it, but then the thought that another human had abandoned it came to me. I adopted it, and decided it would do me good to have a student. I raised her, and decided to name her Maya, after my mother. Soon, I noticed her developing wolf ears, and a bushy tail. It comforted me knowing she wasn't fully human. How she learnt fast, learning to scale trees, making dens, and even learning how to hunt. Maya didn't only learn quickly, she grew taller every day. Soon, I could just sit on her shoulder. But I grew as well, just not as fast as Maya.
Now, we both live in the forest, venturing further every day. I hope to teach her to fly one day. Even though we both know well that I am the teacher, I still refer to her as 'Master'. I am obedient to her, and obey her commands, but she respects me just as much.
Appearance: " I have pitch black scales, with a tint of purple, emerald green eyes, pure white fangs and claws, and a blood red tongue."

Mice or Rats?: "I would prefer tree rats. Or as you would say, squirrels."
09/21/2012 7:19 pm
TheChocolateGMR
LinkofagesName: Lyte

Species: Cerebrols

Appearance: * Later *

Hunter or Tamer?: Hunter

Soup or Pasta?: Bagel

Backstory: * Later *

Favorite biome: ?

Anything else?: Nu.

Reluctantly Accepted...
09/21/2012 7:11 pm
Linkofages
Name: Lyte

Species: Cerebrols

Appearance: Flashy red eyes,Tall, looks demonic kinda.

Hunter or Tamer?: Hunter

Soup or Pasta?: Bagel

Backstory: ( Gonna be in 1st person kinda )
Heh, well when i was 10 i killed my first ( sorry forgot the name ) and got away with it.Then i killed another then another till i killed 20 without notice.But, one time i killed a mayors ( again forgot ) and i got a warning.Well I said f*ck that and killed another one.Before i was supposed to " die " i told them i killed 20 others and laughed then slipped out of the killing machine and ran.

Favorite biome: ?

Anything else?: Nu.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome