Some questions about rp on pmc

memora's Avatar memora11/12/18 4:20 pm
3 emeralds 177 1
11/12/2018 5:23 pm
Acier's Avatar Acier
Hello!

As a few of my friends may know, I'm somewhat of a roleplayer. I sometimes participate in rps on MSS (a minecraft skin making and community app) and about a year and a half ago I was incredibly active in the roleplay community on a minecraft server named minecats. So I guess I can say I'm experienced enough to know what it is.

However, I'm looking to become active within pmc's rp community, but don't really know much about it. All I know is that it's very different from how we do it over on the aforementioned platforms.

I created this post with the intention of learning more about the community and maybe even help other people who are struggling with the same issue.

I have some questions, of which I would be grateful if anyone would answer. If you have any other advice, please leave that too x

1) Where do people generally gather for roleplays?

2) Are most roleplays public for anyone to join at any time or part of a specific group?

3) If you participate in one roleplay, are you generally expected to attended another roleplay later on that continues it?

4) Do most roleplays have planned times or do people start the roleplay as soon as the post is made?

5) What's generally expected with ocs? By this, I mean in terms of how they are made. Are they usually expected to be regular art or can they be pixel art/mc skins.

Thank you! I may update this later with more questions, but any support is welcomed even if you don't answer anything.

As I said, any extra advice is welcomed :>

memora
Level 48 : Master Strawberry