Super Ultra Mega Destroyah TWO! {OOC}

_books's Avatar _books5/27/13 10:02 am
6/4/2013 9:34 pm
_books's Avatar _books
Super Ultra Mega Destroyah TWO! Is not what you think it is...

Click to reveal
NOW OUT! SUPER ULTRA MEGA DESTROYAH TWOOOO! The television chimes, you/your younger sibling/son or daughter close to the screen, their/your eyes shining. "Can we go get it at the mall, please?" They/you ask happily. "Not right now," you/they reply kindly. "Pleeeeaaaaaassssseeeeee?"
"Alright. Let's go."
At the mall, the lines are long. Running all the way to the game store all the way to the food court, nearly the other end of the mall. While you're waiting, you wander off. After walking around Windows and Apple stores, you realize you need to go to the bathroom. You walk into the boys/girls room, and notice a dark blue portal, which swirls as if it were trying to hypnotize you. You reach into the portal, quickly regretting such things. Your body starts to swell, your body morphing. With a cry of pain, you are sucked in.
You wake up in a forest. As your vision clears, you notice things are pixelated. A hand mirror on your right and a pixelated leather bag to your left. You pick up the leather bag, which is rather heavy, and then the hand mirror. Your once round, human face is pixelated now, making a sloppy looking ball. This is where your game begins. You will meet new players that decided they needed to go, the idea is normal because there were so many people in line. If they agree, you can make parties. (Despite the name, Super Ultra Mega Destroyah TWO! is a well-made RPG.)

Rules:
1. No Godmodding. (EX: Cocca constantly dodged the flaky bolts, not losing a bit of health.)
2. No teleportation.
3. No Minecraft stuff like "Cocca gave herself 9001 XP." There is no XP in this game. You just level up when I say so.
4.No metagaming. This means your character can't right away know where the game core is located or something like that.
5. No playing/killing other peoples' players without asking. (And if they say no, don't.)
6. No plot derailing.
7. Keep any romance PG-13.
8. No swearing.
9. Have fun!

Applications:

Child App:
Name:
Age (Must be between 4-12):
Why you wanted to go buy Super Ultra Mega Destroyah TWO!:
Is there anyone that traveled to the other world with you?:
Backstory:
Personality:
Fighting advantages:
Fighting disabilities:
Extra Stuff:

Older Sibling App:
Name:
Age (Must be 13-20):
Why you gave into going to the mall:
Is there anyone else that traveled to the world with you?:
Backstory:
Personality:
Fighting Advantages:
Fighting Disabilities:
Extra Stuff:

Parent App:Name:
Age (Must be 21+):
Why you gave into going to the mall:
Is there anyone else that traveled to the world with you?:
Backstory:
Personality:
Fighting Advantages:
Fighting Disabilities:
Extra Stuff:

General App:
Name:
Appearance:
Why did you go to the mall?:
Is there anyone that traveled to the other world with you?:
Backstory:
Personality:
Fighting advantages:
Fighting disabilities:
Extra Stuff:

Application Example:

Older Sibling App:
Name: Cocca Jones

Age (Must be 13-20): 14

Appearance:

Why you gave into going to the mall: God, Jenny wouldn't stop talking about it.

Is there anyone else that traveled to the world with you?: Nope.

Backstory:

Cocca's life wasn't very exciting. She went to school, came home, did her homework, played video games, slept, and did everything she needed to so she could stay alive. At least, until she had a little sister.
She was always stuck taking care of her sister. Jennifer was her name, Cocca just called her Jenny. Luckily, Jenny was just like Cocca. She would go to school, come home, do her homework, game, sleep, and eat, go to the bathroom, ect.
When Super Ultra Mega Destroyah TWO! Came out, Jenny would not stop chattering. She was once sent home with a sheet for Cocca's parents to sign because she had talked too much about it. That was the last straw. Cocca's parents signed the sheet, then asked her to take Jenny to the mall the next day.
When in line, Cocca was a bad sister and told Jennifer to stay where she was while she looked around. Then she went into the bathroom. All the morphing had happened. When Cocca woke up, she regretted leaving Jenny alone. All she can do now is hope Jenny got Super Ultra Mega Destroyah TWO!.

Personality: Shy, Kind, not afraid to speak her mind, cowardly, peaceful

Likes: Cute things, violins, gaming, reading, writing, mythology

Dislikes: Jumpscares, trolls, badly written books, poetry

Fighting Advantages: Swift, stealthy

Fighting Disabilities: Weak, bad aim

Extra Stuff: Rawrawefjssdfhn. :3

Banned- Underlined
Accepted- Italic
Accepter- Bold print

XoXoAwesome
Roxthesox
NorthernGamR
ONI_LINK
DeathLaser
Slenderpy
Zane6200
EpicGirl
IC Thread: http://www.planetminecraft.com/forums/super-ultra-mega-destroyah-two-t259280.html
_books
Level 28 : Expert Ninja

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/04/2013 9:34 pm
_books
Accepted now Deth.
05/31/2013 7:07 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Turtle
Deth_Glitch
Done
Looking at other apps is far too mainstream... yeah.. I should'a but I am soo damn tired as of late..
05/31/2013 6:08 pm
_books
Thunder you are acted and Deth you look the same IRL and in the video game and the backstory is basically before you were sucked into the portal. Taking looks at other apps might help.
05/31/2013 4:42 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Explorer
Slenderpy
#Beatmetofirstplaceholder
05/31/2013 1:44 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Turtle
Deth_Glitch
Name:Damon
Age (Must be 13-20):17
Appearance:Lankey with short-ish black hair and blue eyes with a peircing stare.
Why you gave into going to the mall:It was his younger brothers birthday so I was going to buy them a present
Is there anyone else that traveled to the world with you?: his younger brother didn't come out of the bathroom
Backstory:Damon was woken as his brother jumped up and down on the bed. He had just finished his GCSE's and he had been given a massive pay check from his parents. He was close to being expelled shortly before his exams but he managed to keep his place in school... Why did he take a knife into school in the first place? He shook away such thoughts and looked at his brother "Sing the song, c'mon! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAASE" he begged, in a deservingly annoying manner and so Damon sang him the birthday song, went downstairs for him to open his presents and all around looked after his lil'bro at crack of dawn as his parents slept in. At least they wont insult me... of my family again... he thought with a smirk. He heard the creaking as he brother shoveled his cereal into his big gob, his parents were awake. His bro finished his breakfast and looked at the stairs waiting silently (though bouncing all the while) for his parents to walk down. Soon after he ripped open his presents one by one, funneled with excitement at the first rip or tear and exasperated with disappointment once he saw it wasn't what he wanted. After he obliterated the Cake he looked to the parents and begged to go buy that new game that had come out, they looked desperately at Damon with a look that said 'we gave you money so he is your problem' but what they said was "Will you be able to take him dear?" With a sigh he said yes and, as his brother bounced along next to him he wandered toward the bus station. How dare they say that about my brother and me! his mind screamed as he tried to hide in his own thoughts to escape his brother Well, next time they try something like that I will actually use the damn knife, well... use it fatally rather then a quick slash across the- he shook himself free of the grim thoughts and pulled himself back to his brother just as the bus arrived. "Now, you gotta behave if you want this game!" he said.
Personality: Kind but he always had anger problems so if you upset him.. prepare to pay. And never, NEVER get in the way of him and family.
Dislikes: People his own age, anyone who isn't evil getting hurt (His opinion of evil) and social networking.
Fighting Advantages:Quick thinker and prepared to take risks
Fighting Disabilities:Inexperienced and would never put his brother at risk
Extra Stuff: What kind of game is this? Sci-fi Fantasy, etc.
05/30/2013 4:30 pm
Slenderpy
Uh... I though I could introduce my own monster to attack my own char at my given moments
05/30/2013 9:26 am
_books
ThunderFang this roleplay focuses more on the people, and I'm making more advanced monsters as I go. If you want, you can help me with finding out when the monsters go out and attack the players. Otherwise, no.
05/31/2013 3:22 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Miner
anonpmc195880
[deleted]
05/30/2013 8:07 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Miner
anonpmc195880
[deleted]
05/29/2013 8:00 pm
Slenderpy
I know a 2nd grader who pulled a knife on me for helping jump someone. I dont think a 9 year old joining a gang is too far fetched
05/29/2013 7:54 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Prince
Summertime
Huh? You know you're usually in your teenage years when you join a gang.
05/29/2013 7:46 pm
Slenderpy
I still suck at backstories. On the guild, We describe their life in a nut shell (1-10 sentences).

So heres what it was in the nutshell

Dahg was a greaser. When he was nine his cousin invited him to a gang. A few months later a con (an apposing gang) killed his mom. He went to a hospitable and his father committed suicide later on. He then went to an adoption shelter till he was 16 then lived with a gang member. After that he got his own apartment. He then touched the portal.

Sorry about shitty app. This should clear up some rough spots there was. Football was cancelled tonight and Im waiting on a reply on anadvanced roleplay, so I wanna start here around now.
05/29/2013 7:23 pm
_books
Accepted!
05/29/2013 7:23 pm
Level 25 : Expert Miner
zane6200
Edited.
05/29/2013 7:14 pm
_books
Zane, unaccepted for now. I just need you to add "Did anyone else travel to the world with you?:" Then you will be accepted.
05/29/2013 6:57 pm
Level 25 : Expert Miner
zane6200
Older Sibling App:
Name: Xavier Thompson
Age (Must be 13-20): 15
Appearance:
Why you gave into going to the mall: Little sister wanted to go buy some clothes.
Did anyone else travel to the world with you?: Nope

Backstory: Xavier had a few friends, not many, yet a few who he loved hanging out with, or just chatting with them. However once Xavier's little sister was born he had to help look after her, so he spent less time with his friends, and two years later, after not having much communication with them, he found out they had moved. He might have known sooner, if they went to the same school, but Xavier was homeschooled when his sister was born so he never found out, that they were gone for a long time. So Xavier lost his best friends, yet he realized he still had one friend who would never leave him, it was his sister.

After years of Xavier, and his sister getting closer as brother, and sister, by playing tag, and house. His sister seeing this shirt in a magezine with a unicorn design on it, waved it in front of Xavier's face who was reading at the time, and asked him to take her to the mall to get it, Xavier just shook his head, and said he will later. Well the sister wouldn't accept that, and asked fourty more times, until Xavier finally agreed, and led the way to the mall. After she bought the shirt, she went to the bathroom, and Xavier sighed, as she always had to wait for strangers to leave the bathroom before going, he then noticed noticed a line for a new game, it being a short line at the moment, went ahead, and bought the game. When he got back to the benchs where the restrooms were, his sister still wasn't done, so Xavier went to the bathroom himself. When he was in there he noticed a portal of sorts, and went up to it, and observed it. Xavier then with curiosity roaming his head, poked at it, and was startled as he was sucked right in.

Personality: Caring, sometimes noisy, Doesn't like to wait long amount of times, loves to read. Also rather Ocd at times
Likes: Reading, Perfections, also for some odd reason Purple, organizing
Dislikes: Arguments, hot tempertures. Rose thorns.
Fighting Advantages: Plans things through, good with long range attacks
Fighting Disabilities: Horrible at close range fights, noisy so he is bad at sneaking, bad with quick descions.
Extra Stuff: Turtles.
05/29/2013 5:24 pm
Slenderpy
Like I said, this is a quick app. I'll fix the rough edges tommorow. Currently, I made this on a kindle, so its a pain to actually write something.

Thank you for acceptance, but I may or may not RP until I fix this.
05/29/2013 5:20 pm
_books
I got confused. But this is just the slim line between acceptance and denial. Because I'm nice, I'll accept you.
05/29/2013 5:03 pm
Slenderpy
General App:

Name: Dahg Hieyyt (Not much more name inspiration than before)
Appearance: Tall,very tall. A sort of husky blond hair, greased to the side. A general build for a greaser, slim but broad shoulders. His eyes are a dark blue, so much to the point they look almost black. He was wearing a leather jacket, covered with little rips and a T-shirt when he touched the portal. He had jeans, bright blue ones, not really his style, and black vans. His skin is tanned ever slightly, and he wears black sunglasses. The jeans are tattered and his neck is bruised.
Why did you go to the mall?: For a pack of cigarettes.
Is there anyone that traveled to the other world with you?: No
Backstory: A baby.... Thats what his mom said. He could ever so slightly remember the shock in her eyes, the way they sparkled, then her mouth forming into a smile. He could remember looking at his dad, those firm eyes, such happiness behind them. Though he didnt understand then, he could vaguely remember his mom saying something then crying. He knew they were tears of joy, but he didnt know, and they he started to cry. Thats all he could remember, the rest was black, with few splotches of color along the line. He couldnt remember until he was 9. Thats when it happened. It was his fault it happened. He was having a smoke with his gang, they just jumped a con (An apposing gang) when he heard it. He was by far the youngest, only there because of his cousin. And he heard the gun fire. They didnt pay any mind, but Dahg did. He was suddenly aware of the area area around him, and pulled his switch blade out. Of course, it was only a peice of glass, he was to young for a real one. Thats when he heard it again. Almost certain it came from his road. Then a siren. He took of running. Dahg had to make sure his parents were fine. It happened to a gangmate before... his parents murdered. And yet, Dahg knew his parents couldnt be gone. He stopped at his house, and knocked on the door. Dahgs parents both appeared. They looked at him, but gasped, wide eyed, and all he heard was "Go to hell, greaser" and then the gun fired. His mom was dead instantly. " Da...." She gasped before the bullet hit her. The bullet missed him, and missed Dahgs mom. He looked at the greaser, and screamed. The next thing he saw was a jet black ball, flying towards his face. He woked up in the hospitle, unable to even make a sound. The bullet hit his neck, and just barely peirced the flesh, thanks to a stirling silver chain signyfying his gang. 3 weeks later, his dad hung himself. Dahg was in a mental hospitle by now, obviously scarred for life. He didnt talk for the next 16 months, and the hospitle had to teach him to speak again. After 3 more months there, Dahg went to a center, where he waited till he was 16. He was never adopted, and never got proper schooling. He contacted a gangmate and lived with him. Finally at the age 18 he bought an apartment. Nothing happened worth noting till now, when he touched the portal.
Personality: Cold, mean. Mysterious
Dislikes: Starvation, Cons, The game hes in, toddlers, and expensive items
Fighting advantages: He is a greaser in a gang, so he is not new to fighting
Fighting disabilities: Slim build leaves many vunreble openings
Extra Stuff: He is a greaser

This is a quick little version for my main character. I'll fix up the rough edges tommorow
05/29/2013 4:59 pm
_books
Alright.
05/29/2013 2:54 pm
Slenderpy
Nevermind, It was the immense amount of pictures. Shamefully I deleted it. (I used GImp and made a gif picture for each paragraph.... *Facepalm*)

App in a moment
05/29/2013 10:36 am
_books
I never said anything in my rules about not having more than one app, did I?
05/29/2013 10:17 am
Slenderpy
Application exceeds character limits....

I made posts on RolePlayerGuild longer then this -_-...
05/29/2013 9:30 am
_books
Sorry Epic, I was sleeping in. You are accepted! :3
05/28/2013 11:25 pm
Level 21 : Expert Scribe
NorthernGamR
I tried to let XoXo know that you Apped. She may not have seen it but I would think/hope she did.

(( Man I hope I am Correct in guessing that XoXo is a girl xD Its gonna be awkward if I am wrong ))
05/28/2013 9:59 pm
Summertime
I'm awaiting, an answer.
05/28/2013 8:42 pm
Level 27 : Expert Network
Korigon
I'm going to go against what I said and apply for this later on. It seems cool.
05/28/2013 8:25 pm
Summertime
Child App:

Name: Rachel

Appearance:

Why you wanted to go buy Super Ultra Mega Destroyah TWO!: Rachel's weak health left her only going to school once in a while, she spent most of her time entering the world of games since she and her brother were always different.

Is there anyone that traveled to the other world with you?: Her Brother Older (App)

Backstory: Rachel was born with an illness, one that would certainly kill her without medical treatment. Unlike her brother who was perfectly healthy, they were opposites in a lot of things.
Although the two got along, being bedridden most of her whole life she didn't ever leave her home except for about a few days once in a while. Her whole time in school can be estimated up to one month. Picking up homework, testing, and holidays.
Rachel would secretly leave her room to ask her brother for favors. She spent most of her days crying waiting for her donor's to give her a longer life. Rachel became dependent on her family, since when she goes out she will most likely collapse from strain having barely any stamina.
When she heard of the new game coming out, after hours of convincing she and her brother were going to buy the game. But in the middle of the mall getting into the line she had an attack. Her attack caused her to have the effects as if she had anemia, her brother took her to the bathroom when she awoke. There, they went into portal out of her curiosity.

Personality: Loud, Cheerful, although she is really depressed, Naive, Easily Trusting, and a quick-thinker.

Likes: Books, Donors, Drawing, Video-Games, Tea, and Singing.

Dislikes: Herself, Overly-relying on others, how her eyes look red from her disease, Socializing for to long, and untrustworthy people.

Fighting advantages: Enchanting Words - An attack that gives a nice amount of damage. Herb Potions - A craftable item which is like tea that restores HP Small ones give back 6 HP Medium 15 HP Large 25 HP Summoning Pen - Like how she draws this attack can block as well, it depends on what she chooses more drawings will unlock as she levels up.

Fighting disabilities: Low Stamina, not many attacks, and A little below Medium HP

Extra Stuff: James app!

Older Sibling App:

Name: James

Appearance:

Why you gave into going to the mall: He wanted to get along better with his sister since they aren't the closest of siblings, and he felt back since she barely could go out.

Is there anyone else that traveled to the world with you?: Rachel

Backstory: James and his parents were from a wealthy family, he and his brother were the closest twins. The two of them cared a lot about Rachel, he and his brother Jordan had a normal life until the day Rachel was born. When Rachel was three there was a day nobody but her in the family remembered.
Rachel was having her first attack, James and Jordan were playing in the driveway. Unknown to their mother, when she backed away so fast. He'll never forget that moment that felt like eons, but it was only a minute long. One second they were passing a ball, the next he heard a loud slam as his brother connected against the car's front.
Then the next second his brother broke the windshield, with his body. They had to get rid of his car after the funeral, the memory haunts him. Always will. When he learned Rachel was sick and probably wouldn't live a normal life like he would.
He had harbored secret hatred for Rachel, but it was gone in two weeks.
James had made sure he would be there for his sister, he always helped her, and knew he was special to Rachel. Parents always gone with work, unknown to her he protected her from the rumors about some stupid sickly girl relying on everyone like a selfish brat. His hands had connected with many faces.
When he learned of the game, he was happy to hear Rachel wanted to go get it with him. When she collapsed he instantly ran to the bathroom, he needed to get water. A quiet place, paper towels, his mind was racing at that moment.
When she regained consciousness when he opened the door, although he was reluctant, he realized that she would be better off if he came with her. So with her he went.

Personality: Stubborn, Not Trusting, Kind after he warms up, and is aware of his surroundings.

Dislikes: Bullies, School, Studying, Fighting, Cars

Fighting Advantages: He has strong health and stamina, he is good with long ranged fighting, and regains health faster by Spicy/Sour edible items

Fighting Disabilities: His close distance fighting is weak, he regains health less, and if he gets anything the opposite from his preferences his health may go down or only go up 1 HP

Extra Stuff: Done finally
05/28/2013 6:03 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Blacksmith
Cyndus
: D

TO THE THREAD.!
05/28/2013 6:03 pm
_books
Iguu! Definitely accepted!
05/28/2013 6:01 pm
Cyndus
I is creating tis in First Person but will RP in first person.

Name: My name is Allison Beason! I just wanna know whats going on! (( Insert youngin' accent here ))
Appearance:
Why you wanted to go buy Super Ultra Mega Destroyah TWO!: I was made to go with my older sistor!
Is there anyone that traveled to the other world with you?: I fink my sister did!
Backstory: I was just walking home one day with my sister. But then she was on her phone and said "Allison, we're gonna make a pitstop at the mall" I said Okay, and kept walking on. We got in line for the... Game. And the a swirly vortex of purple beautiful sparklees came up and devoured me. I landed in a weird place. It was all purple for a few seconds. I got up and yelled for my sister. I sat down and started crying, the only thing I had was my bunny. But then I realized, that I lost my bunny the day before. I cried more. I got up, tears still pouring, and started walking North. North was normally the place of civilization, she learned that from her sister.
Personality: Sweet and very easy to be scared.
Dislikes: Snakes, Spiders, strangers, being lost.
Fighting advantages: I can bite people, I can pretend I'm lost and then backstab them. Literally.
Fighting Disabilities: I'm short and can't do much.
Extra Stuff: I WANNA GO HOOOMEEE.
05/28/2013 5:51 pm
_books
Woopty woop.
05/28/2013 5:51 pm
Cyndus
Okay XoXo, I'ma make a 4 year old.
05/28/2013 5:36 pm
_books
Rawrsagdgshh. Someone make a child app.
05/28/2013 9:49 am
_books
Hey guys, calm down.
05/28/2013 10:26 am
Level 29 : Expert Network
Oni__
Oh, but wheres the fun in that?

No srsly, it was a bit of a stupid question IMO. Yeah. That stuff and magic aliens
05/28/2013 3:17 am
Oni__
Bloop bloop bloop app incoming!

Name: Rilr Fiore (Rye-ler Fee-or-ay)

Appearance:
Click to reveal

Why did you go to the mall?: To pick up SUMD2 derp.

Is there anyone else that traveled to the world with you?: Probably not.

Backstory:

Rilr was considered unsociable, when he got home from school he would go upstairs and separate himself from reality until it was time for him to eat or he wanted to get a drink. Whenever his family came round and they had a barbecue or party he would eventually drift away after greeting everyone and having some of the food on offer, everyone told him to be more sociable, especially his grandmother, she told him his lifestyle was unhealthy and kept nagging him to stop. He never listened though, he wasn't being harmed by it and he wouldn't stop to live in reality, when the gaming world appealed to him so much more.

When the announcement of SUMD2 was released, Rilr was excited, he'd played SUMD1 and loved it, so he went to get it, he didn't have a younger sibling so he had no one to go with the queue was long, he would have to wait at-least half an hour to get to the front, maybe even an hour depending, then the dreaded moment came, he needed to goto the toilet, he dreaded the fact but he could easily wait in line again since no one else would turn up so he ended up going, that is when dear reader he found the portal, it was purple and swirly and even sparkly, Rilr went closer and was sucked in to it.

When he awoke Rilr was in a forest, the world seemed more... Pixel-like he looked to his left, nothing and on his right was a backpack, the world seemed to emulate that of SUMD2. He stood up and started to walk, this is where his adventure would begin.

When he came to he was in a new place.
Personality: Cynical, Sly, Impatient.

Dislikes: Reality, being social to "normal" people.

Fighting Advantages: Swift, Stealthy.

Fighting Disabilities: Weak initial stamina and fighting strength.

Extra Stuff: This rp is so exciting it make me want to go.... WOAAHHHHH SWIRLY VORTEX OF PURPLE SPARKLEEESSSS.
05/27/2013 10:15 pm
_books
NorthernGamR you are accepted. I will make a general application. :3
~X
05/27/2013 4:47 pm
Oni__
DeathLaser
RoxthesoxParent App:

Name: Robert Herrera
Why you gave into going to the mall: Needed to buy some groceries, went by himself.
Backstory: Robert Herrera is an ex-gang member, now living by himself after a few years of rehabilitation up-state. Living in a one bedroom apartment in city centre his life is nothing short of poverty, he works from nine to five as a cashier at a local record store, earning meagre pay to keep him afloat. His family down in Arizona are distant, and he rarely keeps in contact with them, other than is sister Maria whom he occasionally calls when he visits the nearest internet cafe.

A few weeks ago while rushing to work he was hit by a car, having not looked where he was going. His insurance managed to cover him, and he was allowed paid leave from his job to let his wounded arm heal. Today was going to be a normal sunday, go to the cafe to check his email, maybe head to the store to pick up some gum, then to the mall to check out the prices on some of the flat-screens, as well as pick up some groceries. On his way out he decided to stop at the men's room, though entering he found a strange circle on the wall. Furrowing his brow he looked around for cameras, as if he'd been the butt of some joke, like the one's he'd seen on TV. Though after a moment's search he touched the portal, being pulled inside.
Appearance:
Click to reveal

Personality: Robert is distant and untrusting, seldom talkative as well.
Likes: He enjoys the privacy of his own home, away from all the things that used to trouble him.
Dislikes: Large events like weddings and birthdays always send him into a foul mood, being talked down to is another little thing that can set him off.
Fighting Advantages: His years in the small (now disbanded) gang of brothers and cousins have gained him a small amount of experience when it comes to fighting, this however is simply street tactics, with no professional training.
Fighting Disabilities: His left hand, while nearly healed, is still sore and could revert to a worse condition if used in a fight.
Extra Stuff:

Uhm. Well. Does he have any children? 'Cause I'm pretty sure that's what a parent is, an adult who has beared a child.

Quit it, we had three apps to choose from, we were never told to apply to the app THAT strictly, I'm sure Xoxo won't care if we didn't have a sibling or if we don't have a child in our app. Don't try and pick holes in someone app over something THAT small it makes you seem unpleasant, even more so since it was accepted already.

Xoxo maybe you want to change the apps to Child, Teen and parent or something more general? To stop comments like this?

Btw it isn't your fault Death, it just annoyed me how to you tried to pick holes in an accepted app.
05/27/2013 4:18 pm
Cyndus
RoxthesoxParent App:

Name: Robert Herrera
Why you gave into going to the mall: Needed to buy some groceries, went by himself.
Backstory: Robert Herrera is an ex-gang member, now living by himself after a few years of rehabilitation up-state. Living in a one bedroom apartment in city centre his life is nothing short of poverty, he works from nine to five as a cashier at a local record store, earning meagre pay to keep him afloat. His family down in Arizona are distant, and he rarely keeps in contact with them, other than is sister Maria whom he occasionally calls when he visits the nearest internet cafe.

A few weeks ago while rushing to work he was hit by a car, having not looked where he was going. His insurance managed to cover him, and he was allowed paid leave from his job to let his wounded arm heal. Today was going to be a normal sunday, go to the cafe to check his email, maybe head to the store to pick up some gum, then to the mall to check out the prices on some of the flat-screens, as well as pick up some groceries. On his way out he decided to stop at the men's room, though entering he found a strange circle on the wall. Furrowing his brow he looked around for cameras, as if he'd been the butt of some joke, like the one's he'd seen on TV. Though after a moment's search he touched the portal, being pulled inside.
Appearance:
Click to reveal

Personality: Robert is distant and untrusting, seldom talkative as well.
Likes: He enjoys the privacy of his own home, away from all the things that used to trouble him.
Dislikes: Large events like weddings and birthdays always send him into a foul mood, being talked down to is another little thing that can set him off.
Fighting Advantages: His years in the small (now disbanded) gang of brothers and cousins have gained him a small amount of experience when it comes to fighting, this however is simply street tactics, with no professional training.
Fighting Disabilities: His left hand, while nearly healed, is still sore and could revert to a worse condition if used in a fight.
Extra Stuff:

Uhm. Well. Does he have any children? 'Cause I'm pretty sure that's what a parent is, an adult who has beared a child.
05/27/2013 12:20 pm
Level 21 : Expert Scribe
NorthernGamR
Older Sibling App:
Name: Wesley Herman
Age (Must be 13-20): 16
Appearance:
Why you gave into going to the mall: Same as everyone else. To buy SUMD Two for his little sibbling.
Is there anyone else that traveled to the world with you?: He believes that his little brother did.
Backstory: For as long as he could remember. Welsey always had a great love of books. He loved how on even the most depressing of days. You could open a book and be taken to a whole other world. He was never a big fan of sports and rarely did more athletics than he was forced to do by his parents. When he was 7 he was told the news that he had a new little brother named Peter. For 9 years Wesley did his very best to take care of his little brother. Though they often fought and they liked extremely different things. Wesley still loved him greatly.

The day that SUMD Two was released was a day of complete chaos. The minute that Peter got home from school he was begging someone to take him to buy it for him. Wesley's parents were to busy and asked him to take Peter to the mall. Wesley rarely went to the mall. The only time he ever went was to either get a new shirt, Buy a new book, And most the time buy Peter a new game. Wesley wasnt a huge fan of games but he did enjoy playing with Peter. The only thing he didnt like was the victory taunting he would always recieve when Peter won. And Wesley knew that this game would be no different. But nonetheless, He loved the huge grin that his brother had as they waited in line.

Wesley was shocked by some of the stuff he saw while in line. One girl had left her little sister alone in line as she walked around the mall. Two other people in line got into an all out fist brawl over what they thought was the best video game. And more than once he saw someone try to cut the line. After around 3 hours of waiting in line and playing rock paper scissors. They finally bought the game and left the store. Before they left Peter said that he had to go to the bathroom. So Wesley took him to the nearest restroom and waited outside as Peter went in. After a few minutes Wesley started to worry. So he entered the restroom and started to look for him when all of a sudden he saw a weird dark blotch in the middle of the room. He walked toward it in an almost hypnotized daze. He reached out his hand to the black portal. And the minute his hand touched the portal. He felt increadibly nauseous, And then he passed out.

He awoke in a field. His head felt like someone had tried to crack it open with a rock over and over. He looked around and instantly saw that everything looked like it was from a video game. He remembered what had happend and stood up and started screaming for Peter and ran around looking for him. After a few minutes he gave up and sat back down. He knew that Peter must have gotten sucked into whatever this place was. And he knew that he would have to find him.
Personality: Slow to anger, Trusting, Protective of his brother.
Dislikes: Arguments, Wasting time, Sports
Fighting Advantages: Has ok reflexes, Quick Thinker.
Fighting Disabilities: Isnt in great shape.
Extra Stuff: 1: How pixelated are we? Are we talking like Nostalgic arcade games pixelated or. 2: How is it going to work living inside a video game? Like are we going to have some sort of skills or something that we level up or?
05/27/2013 11:00 am
_books
Rox, that's awesome! :3 Accepted!

Edit: I can have up to four accepters, btw. If you are accepted and there are less than four accepters, (if your app is above average awesome) I'll let you be an accepter. Just ask me or another accepter.
05/27/2013 10:34 am
_books
From what I see, a hat, a long jacket, a short skirt, and a long-sleeved shirt with a tie.
05/27/2013 10:26 am
_books
Roxthesox[So is the appearance what our in game character looks like? Rather than our real world counterpart?]

No. Your character looks the same in real life and in the game.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome