Superheroes RP

SpideyBoi's Avatar SpideyBoi12/10/18 6:13 pm history
1 emeralds 285 3
12/14/2018 7:17 pm
SpideyBoi's Avatar SpideyBoi
In this roleplay a group of superheroes, known as the United Legion, fight crime. I was inspired to do this by the 'Superheroes' and 'Supervillains' contests PMC made around 4 of. Anyhow, you must send your character and a description of said character to my comment. The comment should be 'Please reply your character here'.
Your character's description must include their:
  • Name
  • Superhero/Superheroine Name

• Physical Appearance
SpideyBoi
Level 24 : Expert Spider Rider

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/10/2018 6:39 pm
SpideyBoi
Please reply your character here
12/12/2018 5:25 pmhistory
SpideyBoi
Name: Shane Black
Superhero Name: Shadow Spiderman
Backstory/Info
He was bitten by a cyborg black widow-smiler hybrid spider and was abandoned by his parents when he was 10. He does not consider himself a villain or hero and he prefers to be left alone. He also likes to hijack and take joyrides in aircraft. He often acts like a 16-year old, and is from New Sperdlan, a city close to Byne City, which is in turn near Petersville. He is in the United Legion, but doesn't like to accept it, as he prefers to work only with his friend Leo, who designs his suits. Being a victim, his only victims are criminals and people the government sent after him, of Shadow Spiderman is a horrifying experience.
Physical Appearance: (As Shane Black) Black hair, black eyes, wears a black Nitro t-shirt and red pants| (As Shadow Spiderman) Black suit, wears night-vision goggles, has a black mask and a black sleeveless hoodie
Tactics: Snapping opponent's neck backwards, flinging the opponent backwards or forwards, literally pressing the victim's (electronic-controlling kind) buttons, jumping onto and squashing the opponent's neck
12/14/2018 7:17 pm
SpideyBoi
I'm accepted because I made this roleplay
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome