Supernatural Elemental Highschool for the Gifted +2 years

Hollask's Avatar Hollask11/4/12 5:40 am
1 emeralds 2.4k 278
11/17/2012 7:21 pm
Summertime's Avatar Summertime
This is not a server RP! Anyone who asks for an IP will be pelted with popcorn!

This Rp is the continuation of Silentaero's Supernatural Elemental Highschool for the gifted. The reason there is a new thread is that we lost our acceptor. So now we are continuing it.

Backstory:
There was once a school, a school for what you might call 'Elementalists'. There were special people, who could control one element from birth. It was either fire, water, air, electricity, earth, shadow, or light that you would be able to control. This school would teach kids from around the world on how to control their powers, and use them wisely. Of course, with something like that, you can't expect everyone and everything to be good, can you? Their were a group of three, called the Oracles, who took revenge on the school, the reason being unknown. They tore it apart, creating a large abyss straight through it, leaving most students in havoc. However, a group of students came out with bravery, and fought off the Oracles. Finally, after weeks, the Oracles had died, and the abyss had been sealed. The school was restored, and the students went back to live their lives like normal at school.

Once a student graduated, they were sent to a special town not too far away, for Elementalists to live without fear. The only restriction was that normal everyday humans weren't normally allowed, except for family, otherwise word might get out about them. So, after only two years since the incident, most students from before graduating, peace is believed to have been restored. Some, deep down, believe it isn't over, that the fear they had before would return. Nobody knows for sure, but sometimes, its best just to be prepared when doom has happened so soon.
Credit for the backstory goes to Garg.
*Note. This rp is in the town not the school. Everyone gets their own house, or if if you want you can agree with someone to stay with them

Rules!!!:

1) No meta-gaming
2)No op characters
3)No god moding
4)No trolling
5)You have 3 attempts at getting accepted
6) You must have at least sixth grade grammar
7) Mention potatoes in anything else
8) romance is allowed, but just don't get inappropriate.
9)enjoy

Possible Elements:
Water
Fire
Wind
Earth
Shadow
Light
Lightning/electricity
Snow/ice

Application:
Name:
Appearance: (If you have a picture please put it in a spoiler)
Backstory:
Element:
Powers:
Anything else:

Acceptors:
Me2367
Roslina
And last, but far from least
Gargoyle123

Please enjoy!
Hollask
Level 29 : Expert Princess

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/17/2012 7:21 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Prince
Summertime
^ 100% agreed.
11/17/2012 5:30 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Miner
Lovasus
I was confused because the title says Supernatural Elemental Highschool for the Gifted. You don't need to tell me it's two years in the future.
11/17/2012 4:09 pm
Hollask
This rp isn't in the school, just the town and yes we have houses/apartments.
11/17/2012 2:30 pm
Lovasus
Just to get it straight, are there dorms in the school, or do we have to have a house or an apartment building?
11/17/2012 9:27 am
Level 35 : Artisan Dragonborn
Shvinkly
You know, there's this magical thing called the "Edit" button, use it instead of triple posting.
11/17/2012 8:46 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Crafter
jonasman
forever!
11/17/2012 8:45 am
jonasman
goodby
11/17/2012 8:44 am
jonasman
I really need to get off of these "non-brony-related"... everything. whenever I express myself as a brony everybody turns on me... everyone absolutely hates me..."can't handle truth and bursts with tears in a corner" everyone hates me
11/17/2012 5:26 am
Hollask
Lovasus [color=#008000]accepted[/colorand potatoes are poisonous, but only affect you when they are green. The green patches are where poison has collected.
11/16/2012 6:48 pm
Lovasus
Application

Name: Anette Haven

Appearance:
Click to reveal

Backstory:
Click to reveal
Anette is a foreign exchange student from Britain. She hopes to find a good education and become a lawyer for a company. She enjoys playing her flute, but prefers not to brag. Anette can be very... sensitive. If she does get humiliated or teased, she would usually run in a room, and cry until she can calm herself down. Who knows when that will be? She tries to defend herself, like her mom says she should. She couldn't stand up for herself when her so called friends told her to, "Get lost." She walked away and went home, trying to fight back tears. She sobbed and cried, weeping silently. Her mother didn't care. Miss Susan Haven. The mother of Anette Haven. When she was young, her mother scolded her and made her eat everything off her plate. If she didn't, no dessert and go straight to bed. Those foods meant canned peas. Susan usually enjoyed her mother's foods, but she was stuffed. If she ate anymore, she would surely have a stomachache.

How Anette got her power was a miracle for her. She was at a water park, having a great time. She got in the whirlpool with her friends and one of them dared her to swim backwards. The whirlpool was immensely strong and almost impossible to do. She dived underwater, passing people's legs and going through them. She kept swimming around in a circle. Around and around she went. She didn't know when to stop.

Whenever they are planning for a vacation, Anette begs her mother to go to a beach. She enjoys surfing along the waves and swimming beyond.

Element: Water

Powers: Levitate a sphere of water, the ability to swim incredibly fast distances underwater, and control bubbles.

Anything else?
Are potatoes poisonous?
11/16/2012 6:53 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
Slenderpman
I've been Roleplaying since I was ten. So about a year by now.
11/14/2012 8:40 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Miner
anonpmc771545
[deleted]
11/14/2012 8:45 pm
Level 29 : Expert Spelunker
cyanbot222
ER MUH GERD whats up with you and justin lately...
11/15/2012 3:57 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Miner
anonpmc771545
[deleted]
11/15/2012 8:40 pm
Level 29 : Expert Spelunker
cyanbot222
Cool
11/14/2012 8:38 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Blacksmith
Cyndus
Thank you for that.. Edit.....Buttonn...
11/14/2012 8:44 pm
Shvinkly
There's only one "n" in "button."
11/14/2012 8:36 pm
Shvinkly
DeathLaserJonas, probably isn't even old enough to 'properly' understand RP's.

Funny you should say that, with you being an 11 year old and all.
There is no age when you suddenly fully understand roleplaying.
You understand roleplaying when you actually roleplay.
11/14/2012 8:13 pm
Cyndus
Infra, I respect your opinion. You shouldn't put ponies in everything. He could probably De-Rail it without even trying.
11/14/2012 6:59 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Miner
InfraRedd
jonasmanlove and tolerance

That's the thing. Only a few actually take the morals to heart. The rest are just 'jumping of the bandwagon'. Most of the bronies I've seen are disgusting, foul beings who scream when you say that you don't like the show. I'm not even exaggerating. The majority of bronies that I've encountered always try to shove ponies down your throat, and think it's okay to put them anywhere. I don't mean to start a flame war, please don't take this the wrong way. But honestly, being a brony is like being 20 years old, and putting Dora the Explorer in everything...
11/14/2012 6:54 pm
jonasman
The reason 10-20 year olds watch it is because (obviously) there is nothing wrong with it. the creators made Royal Wedding and Crystal Empire just for us bronies. Is Crystal Empire a 5 year old's show? king samba is not a pretty pink pony is he? He is an EVIL pony who's heart is black a night! What about Queen Chrysalis? Queen Chrysalis is the changeling queen who wants do Destroy all love in equestria!
Isn't the brony community is all about love and tolerance? YES.
I am standing up for myself and other bronies. But I am merely 1, if you are a brony please reinforce me for I am not enough to stop these "haters". If you do, then you are absolutely awesome.
11/13/2012 9:48 pm
Level 28 : Expert Nerd
Death_Butter
Ok
11/13/2012 9:20 pm
Level 25 : Expert Miner
zane6200
Now that makes more sense. It's fine I should have known what you meant.
11/13/2012 8:28 pm
zane6200
No.... I am just wondering how its possible to live under a rock....
11/13/2012 9:12 pm
Death_Butter
You cover a hole with a rock sorry about that I thought.. Never mind it
11/13/2012 7:40 pm
InfraRedd
jonasmanit's a pony, not a horse

Ain't that sweet, another horrid brony who thinks its okay to put ponies in everything. By the way, protip: Pony= Young horse. You know, those things that spoiled six year old girls ask for on their birthday? Yeah.
11/13/2012 7:37 pm
zane6200
They lived.... under a rock? I'm not an acceptor, but they lived under a rock? Not you Gravity
11/13/2012 8:27 pm
Death_Butter
So your being mean to people who live under rocks?cause people really do. and where are you sposed to live under a tree?
11/13/2012 7:28 pm
Level 56 : Grandmaster Wizard
the gravity block
Hmmmm I'll try
Name:Eric
Appearance:
Click to reveal
without the innocent looking eyes....
Backstory: Eric had always kept his powers secret from everybody else. He stayed away from everybody for fear of hurting them so he had never really talked to anybody. That is until he got an invitation. An invitation to the school. He had finally fit in, however still quiet he has finally talked to some people and became friends with few. He could finally use his powers and not be scared someone would see. Now, he lives in a small town where he was directed after graduating.
Element: Lightning
Powers: If he has enough electricity flowing through him he can summon a lightning bolt but usually he can use balls of electricity.
Anything else: PO-TATE-TOES boilem mashem stick em in a stew.
11/14/2012 11:22 am
Level 40 : Master Musician
Roslina
That backstory's too short and it doesn't mention anything about how Eric got his powers, or when he discovers them.
Denied until you add more detail to your backstory.
11/14/2012 6:33 pm
Level 56 : Grandmaster Wizard
the gravity block
anything else you need to tell me? -_- cmon you have nothing explaining what to say in the backstory....
11/14/2012 6:43 pm
InfraRedd
"Nothing explaining what to say" Even though he/she just did...
11/13/2012 7:01 pm
Death_Butter
Application:
Name:Hephaestus
Appearance: (If you have a picture please put it in a spoiler):
Click to reveal

Backstory:when Firisty was little he was very interested in fire . One day he got so mad he didn't have elements like his dad he shoot fire out his hands and he body transformed! ( it's the appearance) he always thought he had something burning inside him he thought it was anger! All night he stayed up using his abilitys. He shoot a little fire out and a fire bunny came out it hoped around when he stopped pointing his hand at hit it exploded! It lite his blankets on fire and his house was burnt down the next 4 years they lived under a rock and didn't know much about popular stuff and not much happened except his dad was sent to war. He soon went to school graduated and live in a nice little house with a tiny pond he put in his back yard.
Element: fire
Powers: fire out of hands, and fire out of eyes, can make fire animals.
Anything else: potatos, and male his moms a normal and dads fire like the rest of his side and his parents named him after the greek fire god
11/14/2012 11:18 am
Level 40 : Master Musician
Roslina
Come on, seriously? You think you can bypass me with that? Exact same as before, but you changed the name and added one sentence. Also, you left "Firisty" from before in your app.
Obvious, but I'll say it anyway: Denied.
11/13/2012 5:36 pm
jonasman
Anyone ever heard of "My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic"?
11/13/2012 5:43 pm
Level 44 : Master Pokemon
jackattack4000
The show for 6-year old girls that men at ages 10-20 watch.
11/13/2012 6:03 pm
zane6200
Yes Jack that sad sad show....
11/13/2012 5:33 pm
jonasman
it's a pony, not a horse
and i said a human version(humafied) of the pony
I'll retell his appearance: dark grey hood on, black shirt under hoodie, jeans, and blue shoes
Not trying to be rude or anything! Just saying!
11/13/2012 10:07 am
Level 33 : Artisan Architect
Elvengarda
wait wut? you're a horse?
and I'm the lightning dude >:l (nothing personal, just protecting my reputation... if I had one...)
11/13/2012 5:35 pm
jonasman
Remember, I created this before I found this, meaning I also created this before I knew you existed...
11/12/2012 6:33 pm
jonasman
This is my new and (hopefully) improved upon application for the role play!
checklist
point one: check! (explained how it works)
point two: check! (went through and capitalized)
point three: check! (fixed that)
point four: hopefully check. (I don't think I can tell you anything more without getting to unimportant parts...)

Name:Lightning Blackwater
Appearance: (If you have a picture please put it in a spoiler)he is a humafied version of this guy:
Click to reveal
ponycode for ponycreator: 4G2S00027000000000FEF7000400000FEUZ1637003000000N14C000000FEF70L107F3FCC004CB2
ponycreator: http://generalzoi.deviantart.com/art/Po ... -254295904
I don't know how to put in images...

Back-story:
Click to reveal
Lightning was born in a small village originally named Percy, the village never had a lot of power. One day, the power went out, that is when he discovered his powers. One night on the power outage, Percy felt like taking a walk along the street, it wasn't a long walk because he decided to go home after the second block, while he was walking back home though, a live fallen wire struck him, he felt exhilarated, yet not shocked, he wandered if he had the ability to conduct and summon electricity, he made some hand movements and, tada! He created a small electric ball in his hand. he closed his hand,and the ball went out. With that info, Percy went to where the power outage happened and used similar hand movements, eventually, he got the electricity flowing again, and in honor of that, he was renamed Lightning. But he doesn't yet know his full potential...
He went to the local high school when he was about 12-13, but he didn't like it there, the students were always dragging him behind (because he was the smartest kid in his class),he was the school bullies prime target, and nobody liked him. One day, he got so furious with the bully that he summoned electricity to intimidate him, instead, he summoned a bolt of lightning that struck Lightning(the boy),the next day,he received a mysterious letter in the mail. Lightning decided to attend the school addressed in the letter. He was nervous at first because he didn't know anyone, neither the element they could control. He eventually got used to the school and found both it isn't very different from other schools (other than the students and the subjects), and that he is one of the smartest kids in the his class. Lightning also breezed through tests and usually got A+ on them. The end-of-the-year test wasn't too hard either. Lightning has loved the school for the two years he has been at this highschool. And he is still one of the smartest kids in his class.

Element:lightning/electricity
Powers:can conjure up volts of electricity, and when angered, up to 2,645 volts in one attempt!(lightning contains up to only 1,000 volts...)
Anything else:lightning is a character I created before and now i am changing him a bit.

Hope you like it!
11/12/2012 5:01 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Prince
Summertime
Is a real German Grammar Nazi. I am also Jewish lol wut? True story.
11/12/2012 4:58 pm
Shvinkly
*twitches* Are you saying.....That you....Are more of a Grammar Nazi.....Than ME?!
11/12/2012 4:53 pm
Cyndus
Swinkles, I am the Grammar General, big difference. :3
11/12/2012 4:50 pm
Shvinkly
Death, shut up.
I'm the only Grammar Nazi around here.
11/12/2012 4:24 pm
Cyndus
Your grammar was fixed over night! A miraculous grammar recovery!
11/12/2012 4:18 pm
jonasman
I should tell you all that I'm only in fifth grade... (but I'm 11 and I'm mature)
11/12/2012 4:09 pm
jonasman
I am back here to explain the appearance problem.
the link is to where you create a pony (like i said, i don't know how to put in pictures.)
then the random gibberish is the "ponycode" in the advanced menu, at the bottom is a blank white box, you copy the "ponycode" and paste it into the white box, then press generate pony and it will generate my pony. I am a terrible artist, so you have to picture a human version of the pony. basically:a figure with a black hood on, blue sneakers and black pants.(he doesn't like to show his face very often)
11/12/2012 3:26 pm
Level 28 : Expert Scribe
Cool_Time22
Well yeah, still a bit irritating. Anyways, derpfulz.
11/12/2012 2:48 pm
Hollask
It was still highly irritating.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome