-{ Survival }-

gogocp's Avatar gogocp10/28/12 12:31 pm
1 emeralds 1.6k 227
1/14/2013 2:15 pm
gogocp's Avatar gogocp
Applicants still welcome!
http://www.planetminecraft.com/forums/survival-applications-t172923.html

This is the official RP thread for Survival. Just incase, I have the Rules, Plot and Monster list for you guys.
-{ Plot }-
Click to reveal
After the world being at war for many years, blinded from the want of money, life was like you lived in hell. Infact, it was. Everyone ended up dieing, and was sent to hell, with one weapon to help. Nobody had any memory, and had to survive. Few of the people made little tribes so they could work together to survive, but many went their own ways.
You are in hell. There is no way out. Work together, or stay alone. Survive...

-{ Rules }-
Click to reveal
Basically the normal RP rules... Also, your character has to be 12+, and has to act that age. You cant go 'kills [name]'. You can work together, but you can't just join a tribe, and will have to ask the leader and they can tell me. If you want to make a tribe, tell me by PM or comment (most likely to answer comment) and tell me what ranks there will be, the name etc. You must have atleast one flaw. You need a backstory, and make it interesting.

-{ Monsters }-
Click to reveal
The monsters are rated 1-5, 1 being very common and easy to beat, 5 being very rare and almost impossible to beat. They also have a very short description. If it doesn't say where you find them, it means anywhere.
The monsters you can encounter are...
Hellhound - Black dog with shaggy fur and glowing eyes. 2/5
Ghost - Translucent white humanoid figure. If they touch you, they can control you. 4/5
Skeleton - A humanoid figure made of bones. 3/5
Zombie - Same as the skeleton, but with flesh hanging limply off the bones. 1/5
Dragon - Large scaly creature coming in almost any colour. 5/5
Lava Siren - Appears over lava and magma, when you hear them your most likely dead. 5/5
Pixie - Appears in dark places, as a little glow. Stings hurt but they can't kill you. 2/5
Demon - A humanoid figure with no features, except a long cloak. 4/5

-{ RPer's and their Charcters }-
Click to reveal
Me - Kathleen Rush
DeathLaser - Lynn Smper
Linkofages - Lyte Goi
InfraRedd - Roleplays monsters
Elrick_levinski - Levi Alfonzo
Zadex45 - Roleplays monsters
Whispers - Roleplays monsters
More people coming!
gogocp
Level 16 : Journeyman Nerd

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/14/2013 2:15 pm
gogocp
((Ok this is kinda dieing, so I'm not that mad))
12/10/2012 12:46 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Ranger
skippyrat
skippyrat killed everyone
12/08/2012 10:04 am
gogocp
(This is... dieing. )
Kathleen sighed. She had emptied the honey from the beehive and put it in a jar, but there was little more to do, so she decided to rest before day, when she could explore more, find more food etc. Her eyes slowly closed, and Kathleen settled down to sleep.
Around 8 hours later...
The fire had obviously died. Kathleen used her wits to work out around 8 hours had passed, from where the sun was and how the temperature had changed. She decided to, with her food, settle down for a proper meal. Kathleen took out her rabbit, a slice of bread, around an eighth of her berries (Around 175 left now) and the jar of honey. She took out a large, flat stone with raised edges, which she knew would serve as a good plate, and layed down the rabbit. Kathleen started a very small fire, heated the rabbit, put the fire out and set out her food. It was around midday, Kathleen noticed through the gaps in the trees, so it was a great time to eat. She started on the rabbit, slicing it with her knife and laying it out on the bread, squashed the berries and put them on it, and dribbled a small amount of honey over it. It was filling and probably the best food she'd had in ages, considering where she was.
Several minutes later...
Kathleen had finished her meal, and packed up her supplies. She still needed to find Lyte, wherever he was (Yea, where are you Link?) and had barely got anywhere. She could also get even more food, not that she really needed it though. "Lyte!" Kathleen called. She kept calling, but with no answer besides birds tweeting in the trees. Little luck, atleast so far.
11/10/2012 10:05 am
gogocp
(Lol I'm not mad. Are you? Lol)

The sun was finally setting, which would make the fire more visible. A small glow started around the fire...
Several minutes later...
The glow was huge now, and Kathleen had to turn away. She had just finished roasting the rabbit, and was cooling it on some rocks. When it was cool enough to eat, she nibbled abit and stored it in her backpack. The berries were out, so Kathleen knew she'd need to find more food. There was just 4 slices of bread and a small rabbit to eat now. She saw a little stream and started shooting in it. She shot half a dozen times, each time surprisingly hitting a large fish in the eye. Kathleen dried the six fish and stored them in her backpack. Another large bush. The girl reached in a hand and picked around 100, maybe 200 blackberries overall. They went into a medium container and then Kathleen set back, the glow slowly getting stronger. She finally entered the clearing, and saw a beehive. Kathleen grinned, having painkilling herbs at her need. She yanked herself up onto the branch under and slowly crawled along. When she was right under, Kathleen pulled it off. Just her luck there were only 3 or 4 bees, but they all came out. She jumped down, and the bees attacked her. The water splashed loudly as the girl jumped in. The bees were still mad though, and commited suicide trying to get to her, drowning. Kathleen started cooking her 6 fish, and cooled them when they were ready.
11/10/2012 4:05 am
Level 25 : Expert Taco
Elrick_levinski
((#1 I hope you know the "big a$$" thing was a joke, #2 I'm trying new types of text to see what works best. #3 Wtf?! The enter key is my favorite key out of they keys on the keyboard, why you have to hate on the usage of my favorite key which is the key on the keyboard called the enter key. Oh and, just because I'm addicted to the Internet I'm going to put a "lol" at the end of this, Lol (((you'll ether get that, or you won't))). ))
11/10/2012 3:43 am
gogocp
(Lol? Levi I can do a big a$$ post without much use of the enter key, you see. )

"No problem. The herbs are pretty much painkillers, but you might encounter some again in the next hour or two. Brace yourself. If your gonna move camp, I'd recommend taking some of the herbs. Just incase, you do get wierd flashbacks the first few times your here." Kathleen smiled, finishing the last of her apple and keeping the seeds. Trees in hell? Unlikely out of here, but possible.
"Well, I think I'll go find Lyte, wherever he is. Bye, for abit. Try not to go much further than here without a note saying where you'll be off to." She nodded pretty solemnly, smiled once more and started off to find Lyte.

-about half an hour later-
Kathleen finished her water, just as she found a clearing with a pond. Just her luck. She filled her bottle, and looked at her food. The dragon meat had gone old and was little to no use except an appetiser, but she ate it anyway despite it being cold. The sun was baking on her back, so she lowered her feet into the pool. It was nice and cool. A little figure was moving at the edge of a clearing, and Kathleen threw the spear into it's ear and onto the tree to trap the creature. She slowly walked towards it, the rabbit still not knowing what was happening or who was causing it, and quickly slitted it's throat with her dagger. The curved blade quickly cut it straight through, causing minimal pain and a quick death. Kathleen took the whole body, and took out the bones back at the pool. She got out a little glass bottle with a perfectly-fitting lid, and filled it with water. The girl cut through the bones making a fine powder, and added it with some herbs into the bottle, and started mixing. Lyte wasn't in sight, even though she trekked for around half an hour, so Kathleen knew to just let him find her.
How would I speed it up. Aha, a fire!
She picked up logs to make a decent pile, and made a huge pile nearby. A hand reached into the backpack and took out a matchstick, which was lit on the wood. The smoke rised into the air, but not far. Kathleen added logs, and added logs, until the smoke seemed to go on forever. She grinned, Lyte could easily find her now.
11/09/2012 2:18 pm
Elrick_levinski
((Bump...))
11/08/2012 1:21 pm
Elrick_levinski
-several minutes later-

The pain finally stopped, Levi had almost passed out from it.
His legs felt like lead, "Thanks, Kathleen.." Levi said smiling kindly at her,
11/08/2012 1:01 pm
gogocp
Kathleen widened her eyes with worry. "Oh, Levi, what's wrong?" She then remembered the flashbacks she had when she first came to this... This place. "Ah, I see. Don't worry." She picked some herbs from by the river, and walked to him. She opene Levi's mouth and popped the herbs in, then looked for his water to wash it down. "There. Wait a minute or two, and the pain should go away." Kathleen tapped her foot. Waiting.
11/08/2012 1:29 am
Elrick_levinski
Levi turned his head toward the familiar voice, a smile formed on his lips but it didn't last long.
A surge of searing pain pierced his skull again, and the smile faded.
Levi was o weak to speak, but he was glad to see Kathleen for multiple reasons.
11/07/2012 2:03 pm
gogocp
(I do, but I don't always. Also, Levi, far too many <----/'s lolwut?)

Kathleen continued walking, and soon heard a fire crackling. She grinned, breaking into a sprint. It got louder, and louder, and louder, but she never seemed to find the fire. An intense glow burned her eyes as the forest started thinning, but she stayed near the stream.
Ugh, I'm tired already? Sucks, but everything does really here... Then again, it's hell. Chill.
She sighed, drank from the river due to laziness of reaching into her backpack, and started on a juicy, red apple from a nearby tree that looked like... An oak? And Kathleen continued. After going past maybe six or seven rows of trees, she saw a figure. A figure which she recognised instantly.
"Levi!"
A small, somewhat cute smirk laced Kathleen's lips.
11/05/2012 4:34 pm
Level 28 : Expert Pony
Linkofages
(( I dont like making novel sized posts. ))
11/05/2012 4:20 pm
Linkofages
((Sowwry))
11/05/2012 4:30 pm
Elrick_levinski
((Its.. Fine >_< sorry I flipped out))
11/05/2012 3:42 pm
Linkofages
Ly went out of Lyte's body. He yelled out " Are you f*cking insane!?! " " You could've killed me! "
11/05/2012 4:12 pm
Elrick_levinski
((Wait wait wait wait wait wait, I posted that big a$$ post and you jus right one sentence?! ONE?! This RP is going to be really slow if you keep posting like dat -_-))
11/05/2012 3:11 pm
Elrick_levinski
Levi had a few minor scratches from the landing, although Levi didn't mind to much.
Levi heard the song of a river, the constant voice seemed to go on forever, Levi stepped over rocks a sticks as he made his way toward the river.
Levi stopped and grabbed a few peaches from a peach tree along with some honey suckle, Levi then contiued toward the soft symphony of the rushing water.

When Levi approached the stream, it was the first time he'd seen anything like this, in he'll anyway.
Levi began drinking out of his water bottle, not realizing how thirsty he was when the bottle was empty.
Levi filled up his bottle in the stream, then washed his cuts and scrapes out in the water.
Levi couldn't remember the last time he had a shower or a bath, laughing at the idea to bath in the river he decided to just wash his face.
Levi cupped the fresh clean water in between his hands and splashed it on his face removing the dirt, and smudges from his face.
Levi spotted some trout and noticed it was getting a bit dark, Levi decided he should make a camp for the night.
Levi pulled his dual daggers from his belt and began skewing hell fish from the calm but powerful stream.
Levi prepared a fire, then gutted the fish.
-sevrel minutes later-
Levi let the 6 fish roast in the fire as he sucked on some honey suckle.
He looked up at the night stars as he leaned against a tree, they weren't the same as the stars back in his first life.
Just then Levi had one of his painful flash backs, he was back on the battle feild running toward the enemy killing man after man with his pistal and arm blade, little did Levi know at the time he was about to be captured.
Levi was hit with a bullet in the shoulder, and at that the flash back faded and he was back under the hell-oak tree looking at the stars, the pain still surged threw his skull almost unbearable.
11/05/2012 1:34 pm
gogocp
(D:< I'm not aloud on the PC as much as you...)

She saw the other two jump, and landed in a lightly forested area, with little to no injuries caused. Kathleen frowned, the other two weren't in her sight.
Come on, Lyte and Levi! Ugh, please. I suppose they'd need help, but I'm sure they have each other.
She trodded along slowly, knowing she should've jumped earlier. The girl heard running water and grinned, probably the freshest water in hell. Kathleen finised her water and refilled the bottle, then started foraging for the food you could only get around here. Fruit, different meats, and there was the occasional sugar to sweeten food or salt to keep it longer. Kathleen knew to stay near the river, as it was likely the others would find it and stay near it. A hand reached out to pick from a bush, with blackberries. She loved having food besides hellhound and dragon meat, and the occasional loaf of bread from monsters. A smirk laced her lips.
Ahh, blackberries. I love natural sugar...
Kathleen continued slowly, hoping to find Lyte, Levi, or if she was lucky, both.
11/04/2012 3:49 pm
Linkofages
((Mostly gogo cause she never posts.. ))
11/04/2012 3:44 pm
Linkofages
((Slow much XD))
11/04/2012 3:48 pm
Elrick_levinski
((No kidding xD ))
11/04/2012 3:43 pm
Elrick_levinski
Levi knew where Kathleen was going with this, he didn't hesitate to jump off the massive dragon.
11/04/2012 8:38 am
Linkofages
(Fine..)
Lyte said " Thats suicide! " Ly said to Lyte " You want to die..? " He sighed and said " But if I jump off I wi- " The ghost barged in and said " Screw it. " She went into Lyte's body and jumped off.
11/04/2012 8:30 am
gogocp
Kathleen closed her eyes for a moment. "No, not this way. Turn exactly 117 degrees clockwise, almost a full half turn. Then fly at 63 miles per hour, for 21 minutes. Fly upwards at the same speed for 30 seconds, and-" Kathleen sighe nervously, "- And we have to... Jump." She knew she sounded crazy, but it was the only way. Kathleen was willing to take the risk. She just had to wait for the others.
(Link I want you to protest and Ly posses you and jump. C:)
11/03/2012 8:36 am
Linkofages
Lyte heard Kathleen and said " Where? " He looked at Ly and said to her " So, how come you haven't possessed us yet and did a suicide jump yet? "
11/03/2012 8:21 am
gogocp
Kathleen had been listening the whole time. She lifted her head. "No, Levi. Not the cliffs. Too close to the... Sun. Attracts hellhounds, and the occasional demon." She shivered, hoping for no questions to come at her. "But theres one place. I go there often, but I haven't been in a while. May I lead?" Kathleen asked the dragon nervously. "Trust me. It gives you horrible flashbacks at the start, but you get used to them. Really, I'm never sure if it's acctually part of hell or not." A shiver ran down the girl's spine. "Please."
11/03/2012 7:21 am
Linkofages
Lyte got his katana and put it above the fire. He waited for a bit and then the katana started burning. He grinned and said " Fire Katana. "
11/03/2012 12:40 am
Elrick_levinski
"What about the cliffs?" Levi asked ignoring the uncomfortable heat.
11/02/2012 4:51 pm
Linkofages
Lyte thought for a moment and said " No. " he asked Ly if she would posses him if he wouldn't feel the heat. She replied with " You would still feel the heat. " Lyte frowned and sighed.
11/02/2012 4:25 pm
Level 26 : Expert Ranger
Revolver_Ocelot
Deathwing took off with a mighty gust of wind. His back was quite hot this would make for an uncomfortable journey. He started to soar through the boundaries of hell "Do you know of any place?"
11/02/2012 4:18 pm
Linkofages
Lyte ran towards the dragon and jumped on, the ghost following.
11/02/2012 4:01 pm
Revolver_Ocelot
"Get on before you are torn to shreds" He replied
11/02/2012 3:51 pm
Linkofages
Lyte looked at the monsters and the dragon and said to the dragon. " Um, can I join.. If you dont mind.. "
11/02/2012 2:23 pm
Elrick_levinski
Levi didn't hesitate, he hoisted himself onto the dragons back, and helped Kathleen up as well.
11/02/2012 12:13 pm
Revolver_Ocelot
Deathwing looked to the monsters surrounding them he breathed fire and swiped at a few before putting his head to the ground and saying "If you wish to live climb onto my back"
11/02/2012 4:23 am
Elrick_levinski
"Anyway, do you know of a safe place to rest without getting attacked by demons 24/7?" Levi asked not expecting a good answer.
11/01/2012 9:29 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Miner
InfraRedd
Guro, surveying the land, saw Deathwing, a distance away. She screeched a loud, long, ground shaking roar, claiming the territory, warning him to not come near her children. Tsuro, hearing the shriek, turned his massive head, along with a large portion of the pack, who were nearby. They leapt up to their feet, howling at a nonexistent moon. Soon, the nearby landscape was coming alive with howling lava beasts, magma rock people, land Wyrms, and various unholy beasts, roaring with fury. Multiple retreated back into caves, but soon, a flock of firebats had spotted the group of humans, and soon were swooping down, as a lava charger (think like the giant rhinos from Avatar, but made of flaming rock.) charged from head on.
11/01/2012 6:23 pm
Linkofages
Lyte saw a hellhound and said " Haven't seen you guys in a while. " He got his sword and started going after the hellhound.
11/01/2012 6:10 pm
Revolver_Ocelot
"An enemy of my enemy is my friend" he replied his eyes narrowed "that is unless you try to betray me"
11/01/2012 6:02 pm
Linkofages
Ly saw 2 other people and said to Lyte " Wanna go meet them? " Lyte said " Um.. I guess... " Lyte started walking towards Levi. ((P.s he's NOT possessed atm ))
11/01/2012 5:56 pm
Elrick_levinski
"Do you need to ask? of course where enemy of the demons." Levi said slightly annoyed at the beast.
11/01/2012 5:32 pm
Linkofages
Lyte sighed and said " You know, if your trying to possess me, your doing a bad job at it. Not like im complaining or anything... "
11/01/2012 5:23 pm
Revolver_Ocelot
"That depends are you an enemy of the demons?" Deathwing asked more lava dripping from his ribcage and onto the floor.
11/01/2012 5:21 pm
Linkofages
Lyte rolled his eyes. Ly took her hand off of Lyte's mouth and said " You see that dragon- " Lyte said " No, I cant see that huge dragon. " Ly in a annoyed voice said " Anyways, You should listen to him... " Lyte said in a half scared half arrogant voice " Why, so you can possess me and kill me? " Ly rolled her eyes and said " If I wanted to do that I would have already. "
11/01/2012 5:18 pm
Elrick_levinski
"Enemy or not dragon, what do you want?" Levi said keeping Kathleen behind him.
11/01/2012 5:15 pm
Revolver_Ocelot
Deathwing turned his head again "You should listen to your ghostly friend else you get eaten" he grinned in a joke like manner.
11/01/2012 5:14 pm
Linkofages
Lyte yelled to the dragon " You scared? You need your mommy to change your di- " Ly ((The ghost)) covered Lyte's mouth and said " Are you an idiot!?! "
11/01/2012 5:10 pm
Revolver_Ocelot
Deathwing's wing got hit by the rock it was like a kitten nudging him slightly with mittens on. He turned his massive head in a quizzical manner then shook it and looked back to the two.
11/01/2012 5:06 pm
Linkofages
Lyte saw Deathwing and said " Well mother fu- " He grabbed a rock and tossed with all his might towards the dragon.
11/01/2012 5:03 pm
Revolver_Ocelot
Deathwing swooped down blocking his running. "Running only makes me want to kill you" he said his mouth almost not moving. "Why must you Humans think everything here is your enemy? That is what killed you in the surface you know"
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome