~The Days Of Judgement~ ( Apocalypse Roleplay ) [OOC]

tmplumber's Avatar tmplumber4/11/13 6:27 pm
4/18/2013 1:13 pm
planetblox2000's Avatar planetblox2000
~~Introduction~~

Since this roleplay will be both for new and veteran roleplayers im going to give two versions of the backstory. The basic version and the more advanced version:

~~Basic Backstory~~

This roleplay Is set in an alternative universe where three countries all launched nuclear missiles at each other. The countries were North Korea, America and Japan. When the missiles hit, radiation spread through the entire world and sea water rendering illness to whoever drinks it. Bomb shelters were planned to be built but were not built in time, your character must wake up with severe injuries and perhaps extreme hunger.

~~Advanced Backstory~~

Is is the 21st of December of 2012, just as it has been for five days. It seems that the nuclear missiles had stopped all clocks, you have just woken up to find that the world has ended and an apocalypse has begun. You can only remember glimpses of what happened, the rubble tumbling on top of you, the cold sting of radiation and the screaming. The constant screaming and crying.
No one believed in the apocalypse, but how wrong were they when the missiles were launched. North Korea, America and Japan all firing at the same time each spreading radiation to the rest of the world, each destroying it with each hit of the button. Now the world is a lawless wasteland, filled with mutants and people desperate to survive. If you are to survive you will need a group of people you trust, food, water and shelter. But how could you find it with the constant screaming and explosions in the night of this dreaded wasteland. But you must worry as you have to survive The Days Of Judgement...

~~Rules~~

(1) No finding brilliant weapons randomly.

(2) Your character must have basic needs: Sleep, Thirst and hunger.

(3) If you go into a radiated zone for too long your character may die, this will be announced below and you will be sent a PM.

(4) Romance is allowed, but it must be kept PG 13.

(5) Swears are allowed but, words like F**k and S**t must be censored as you never know who could be reading it.

(6) Put, What an Apocalypse... in anything else:

(7) I do not mind one-liners, but could you try and do more?

(8) If you are shot you may die depending on where you are shot, however you must have warning.

(9) No over-powered characters.

(10) Respect the backstory and other people's character choices.

~~Dead Characters~~

None Yet:

~~Banned People~~

None Yet:

~~Survivor Application~~

Name:
Appearance:
Backstory:
Any Type Of Weapon:
Anything Else:

~~Mutant Application~~

Old Name:
New Nickname:
Mutation:
Appearance:
Backstory:
Anything Else:

~~Epilogue~~

Its the end of the world, and the start of The Days Of Judgement...

tmplumber
Level 26 : Expert Geek

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/18/2013 1:13 pm
Level 42 : Master Mlem Mlem Bat
planetblox2000
04/18/2013 12:41 pm
planetblox2000
Changed it!
04/17/2013 4:30 pm
tmplumber
planetblox2000I will apply here today, then deth's tomorrow!

It's happening.... RARGH!"

Name: Tyler Fox
Personality:
Appearance: Normally calm, brave, inquisitive, caring.
Backstory: Tyler Fox had a rough life from the start. His mother died giving birth to him, and because his mother earnt most of the money for their home, Tyler's familty became as poor as poor can be. His father had a stutter condition, which cancelled out just about every job on the market. When Tyler was 2, his father died in a car accident. He had turned sharply and the car had gone into the nearby lake. Tyler had to be taken car of by his 17 year old brother, David.

At school it was rough for Tyler too. He was neglected to play with the other children, and as everyone else played and had fun, he sat by the wall, in complete silence. This continued as he got further into primary school. Then, everyone called him a loner, and said "Get some friends apart from the wall". Tyler coudn't even rely on David: It was hard for a 17 year old to keep a house from being sold off.

After primary school, secondary school seemed much better. Because most of the children from his old primary school went to a different school, Tyler thought of it as a fresh start. And it was. He began to play football and other sports with the other children, and felt much, much much much happier.

Tyler was sitting in school when the bombs were dropped. He woke up about an hour later, staring at the ruins that were once the school. He wandered to his house, which didn't seem ruined at all. Tyler kicked the door down. There was the dead body of his brother, David. Tyler fainted.

Little did he know it, but the radiation had done something to his blood. It had mutated his blood, but not fully. He can mutate unexpectadly, at any time.

Any Type Of Weapon: He has a short, but strong metal ruler in his pocket.
Anything Else: What an apocalypse! Also, when Tyler de-mutates, he faints.

Mutant appearance:

Could you change his form from a wolf to something else perhaps...

Because it seems too... werewolf... ish
04/17/2013 3:55 pm
planetblox2000
I will apply here today, then deth's tomorrow!

It's happening.... RARGH!"

Name: Tyler Fox
Personality:
Appearance: Normally calm, brave, inquisitive, caring.
Backstory: Tyler Fox had a rough life from the start. His mother died giving birth to him, and because his mother earnt most of the money for their home, Tyler's familty became as poor as poor can be. His father had a stutter condition, which cancelled out just about every job on the market. When Tyler was 2, his father died in a car accident. He had turned sharply and the car had gone into the nearby lake. Tyler had to be taken car of by his 17 year old brother, David.

At school it was rough for Tyler too. He was neglected to play with the other children, and as everyone else played and had fun, he sat by the wall, in complete silence. This continued as he got further into primary school. Then, everyone called him a loner, and said "Get some friends apart from the wall". Tyler coudn't even rely on David: It was hard for a 17 year old to keep a house from being sold off.

After primary school, secondary school seemed much better. Because most of the children from his old primary school went to a different school, Tyler thought of it as a fresh start. And it was. He began to play football and other sports with the other children, and felt much, much much much happier.

Tyler was sitting in school when the bombs were dropped. He woke up about an hour later, staring at the ruins that were once the school. He wandered to his house, which didn't seem ruined at all. Tyler kicked the door down. There was the dead body of his brother, David. Tyler fainted.

Little did he know it, but the radiation had done something to his blood. It had mutated his blood, but not fully. He will only mutate when angry......

Any Type Of Weapon: He has a short, but strong metal ruler in his pocket.
Anything Else: What an apocalypse! Also, when Tyler de-mutates, he faints.

Mutant appearance:

04/18/2013 12:52 pm
tmplumber
Accepted!
04/17/2013 3:31 pm
tmplumber
But it is...

No one is forcing you to join their roleplay...

As such it is your choice.

If your still a bit annoyed...

Deth: Survivors go to a voice through a radio to bring civilisation back to the world.

tmplumber: Survivors attempt to survive a harsh chemical wasteland.
04/17/2013 3:29 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Turtle
Deth_Glitch
Well it is up to you... App for both if you want.
04/17/2013 3:26 pm
planetblox2000
Stop sayin' that!
04/17/2013 3:26 pm
tmplumber
Your choice...
04/17/2013 3:23 pm
planetblox2000
Which one do I apply for????
04/17/2013 3:22 pm
tmplumber
I really don't mind. But my roleplays seem to fail lately...
04/17/2013 3:20 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Turtle
Deth_Glitch
I realized just how similar mine is to yours... 0.o um.. If you want me to make it up to you (its too late for me not to post it) just PM me
04/17/2013 1:57 pm
planetblox2000
Maybe...
04/17/2013 1:41 pm
tmplumber
Possible Revival?

04/12/2013 1:16 pm
planetblox2000
Placeholder, I like apocalyptic roleplays!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome