The Dragons Guild| IC

owenLFC02's Avatar owenLFC027/29/14 8:46 am
1 emeralds 438 4
9/17/2014 8:39 pm
MetalKingsly's Avatar MetalKingsly
Introduction to the Guild Master|quest Giver
Click to reveal
Dragons. It had to be dragons, why couldn't it have been Orcs or Blood Elves that were attacking my village. It was always my village that was being raided but every time they were repelled, but then again we had never had dragons attacking us before. I thought they were nothing but myth and legend, as always though I was wrong. I rushed from my home, as an explosion shook the earth. I looked to my right to see the church bell tower falling from where it had once stood. it crashed to the ground, demolishing a house in the progress. I start to run towards the hospital where my mother works. I i break into a sprint as a jet of red hot flames hits a shop just behind me. I reach the hospital and look around for my mother. I spot here and run towards her and embrace her in a hug. I tell her, tears streaming down my face about the dragons. She grabs my hand and runs towards the forest. Just as we pass the church, a house his blown apart from a blast behind us. Smoke covers the scenes and there's screaming. I cant find my mother and I begin to scream for her. Just when I begin to think all hope is lost I spot her lying under the rubble. I run to her and she whispers to me "Don't worry about me. Get to the next village they'll be taking in the survivors" and with that she pushed me away. I now begin to run as fast as possible. the village isn't to far from here.

As I enter the village, I run into the first building I come to. there is a man sat at a table wearing a white hood. I shout to him, he awakes and says to me "Young child what is the meaning of you entering my guild house." I explain to him the horrors of which I have just witnessed. He shouts to two other men and they run out of the building. "don't worry child I shall take it upon myself to be your guardian. Welcome to the Guild of Dragons" he says to me. I stare at him for a second before running to him and embracing him in a hug.

My name is Isaac Green. I am now 24 years old and your guild master

Isaac Green the Current guild master for the Trainees of the Dragons guild walked over to the notice board and studied it. his students had been training for a long time now and were ready for there first test. Earlier he had received a letter from a Priest in the Village of Handowin that a pack of orcs were attacking the village. He presses a quest paper on the board then shouted "Guild Apprentices. I want you kitted out and ready for battle in the next five minutes. You have a Job to do!"
owenLFC02
Level 16 : Journeyman Dragon