The Eternal Winter RP

Ted+'s Avatar Ted+12/23/12 5:09 pm
12/23/2012 7:50 pm
EnderCreepah's Avatar EnderCreepah

------------------------------The Eternal Winter--------------------------

Following the Great Ice Age of 2018, most of the world's population froze and starved, and all of the world's power supply faded away. The government collapsed. Cars became useless in the huge piles of snow that covered the world in just a few days, stereos, television, phones, planes, etc. all became trash, and the lack of food even led to cannibalism. Africa, Australia, Hawaii, and South America all crumbled apart, due to poor planning and no preparations for the rumored ice age.

Now, militias have taken over, visiting communities weekly to collect taxes in the form of food and stockpiling weapons. Thieves roam the land, and blizzards and winds are as common as the sun in the summer, a season now only living in children's tales.

The militias are bands of cold, heartless bastards that don't mind killing a person. Or twenty.
The United States and Canada have been divided into four large commonwealths, each lead by a single militia.
The O'Brian Republic - Composed of New England.
The Plains Nation - Composed of the Midwest
The California Federation - Composed of California, Vancouver, the Southwest United States, and the Pacific Northwest, along with Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Utah, and Wyoming.
The Greater Canadian Commonwealth - Composed of Canada and Alaska (excluding Vancouver).

And dun forget the Rebels, also known as small groups of patriotic American citizens who wish to bring back the United States, and are the militias' greatest enemy.

Rules
1. No trollin' nor swearing.
2. No OPing or God-Modding, e.g "My character just killed everyone's character!"
3. Include "She's as cold as ice" in your "Anything Else:" section so I know you read the rules.
4. No hating.
5. Have fun, and don't get mad if your denied. Rulings are final.
6. Delete the "<"s and the ">"s in your application.

Application
[center][u][b]Application[/b][/u]
[b]Name:[/b]
<Write here>
[b]Age:[/b]
<Write here>
[b]Appearance:[/b]
<Write here>
[b]Traits and Personality:[/b]
<Write Here>
[b]Backstory[/b]
<Write Here>
[b]Occupation:[/b]
<Civilian, Thief, Miltia, Rebel, etc.>
[/center]

Extra Info
Acceptured:

Accepturs:

Note: Only high-ranking members of the militia wield advanced-tech armor and and weapons. The lower ranks are equipped with average soldier wear or anything else they manage to find or confiscate. But nothing too advanced, either. It's 2018, not 5018.
Ted+
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/23/2012 7:50 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
EnderCreepah
Am I accepted?
12/23/2012 7:13 pm
Ted+
I continuously add new info to the backstory, so it would help if you would check it every so often.
12/23/2012 7:04 pm
Ted+
Application

Name:
John of the North
Appearance:
Click to reveal

Traits and Personality:
John of the North is usually cool, calm, and sophisticated, though he has a bit of a temper.
Backstory
John of the North was born as John O'Brien back in 1970. He grew up in Montana, where he learned to brave the cold and shoot a gun. He enlisted in the army once he got out of high-school, and was known as quite the sharpshooter, capable of quick and clean kills from hundreds of meters away. He returned home after the Syrian War of 2013, and got married, had a daughter, and finally laid down his roots in a small suburb outside of Denver. Or so it seemed. Blizzards and high winds struck their little town, and the California Federation militia came calling. They knew of his marksmanship, and threatened to kill his family if he didn't join them. And so John did, and earned the nickname of John of the North after the men learned of his Montana heritage. He's been promoted many a time, and now has his own little squad, which is now patrolling the California Federation and Plains Nation border alongside John.
Militia
12/23/2012 6:29 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
CthuluTheOverlord
Yes, you never hould have. I missed you.
12/23/2012 6:28 pm
Ted+
Wow, my backstories are terrible now. I should've never left.
12/23/2012 6:26 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
CthuluTheOverlord
Hm... Maybe...
12/23/2012 6:26 pm
EnderCreepah
I edited it!
12/23/2012 6:15 pm
EnderCreepah
Now I have to edit my application.... ugh whatever it is still a cool RP.
12/23/2012 6:05 pm
Ted+
FIEN.
12/23/2012 5:53 pm
Level 22 : Expert Prince
Peter_2271
This is pretty funny because a blog series I canceled two months ago was about end of the world and the Northern Alliance in America and Canada it also had an organization with red in it and a republic in eastern Asia.

I have to agree with Aero survival would be more interesting.
12/23/2012 5:51 pm
Level 25 : Expert Artist
SilentAero
I liked it until it was about war. I'd prefer survival over war, but hey.
12/23/2012 5:33 pm
EnderCreepah
Northern Alliance Application
Name:
Skaval Dranu.
Appearance:

Traits and Personality:
Skaval Dranu is a caring man, with a desire to learn more about the world. He stays out of reach of the militia on the highest peak, studying the earth.
Backstory
Skaval Dranu was an advanced person before the Ice Age happened, and he was an expert of post-apocalyptic situations. He calculated there would be an Eternal Cold Period, thus building a suit to withstand such temperatures. After he found out the Northern Alliance, he was one of the only scientists to live, and created the Nova Physicists: A group to study WHY the Ice Age happened, how long it would last, and what other creatures have adapted to the environment.
Nova Physicist.
Anything else: She's as cold as ice.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome