The Sorcerer's Game ((IC))

Stormbringer527's Avatar Stormbringer52712/28/13 11:22 pm
2/19/2014 5:55 pm
Seacutie's Avatar Seacutie
If you joined the OOC, you know what's up. There's an evil sorcerer who took over, and it's up to our characters to stop him. If we can or want to. If needed, I'll play Malevolent until Donninator returns, at which point it's up to him who plays the evil sorcerer.

Since I've made the IC, I'll set the rules until Don returns, and then it'll be up to him.

Rules.

1)The only characters you can control are your own.

2)If a fight breaks out between characters, be reasonable about your attacks and what hits your character can take. For example, if one person shoots blast of fire the size of Australia, you're not going to be able to get out of the way in time, but maybe you can summon up a wall of earth in defense. Additionally, if you play some scrawny little bookworm who's lived his life sleeping and reading in some castle off in a corner, and the super-duper amazing warrior tries to punch you, you got punched. You played a nerd, he played Chuck Norris.

3)This should go without saying, but don't be a jerk, please.

4)Until Donninator gets back from whatever he's doing, these rules are subject to change at my discretion. When Donninator does get back, they will be subject to change at his discretion.
Stormbringer527
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/19/2014 5:55 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Explorer
Seacutie
(bump...?)
02/06/2014 9:11 am
Seacutie
She smiled, slightly unnerved. Rowen held out her hands and they summoned fire. They began to swirl around until they were a tight ball of fire packed together. She blasted one straight for his torso. It thinned into a fire spear and lunged towards his chest as if it had a mind of its own. She instantly brought it down, her eyes wide and shining with fright.
02/05/2014 10:54 pm
Stormbringer527
I smiled sleepily, "Interesting, very good," I said. I spent another moment thinking, then said, "Well, I can't think of a better way, so just shoot me with a fireball or two. I'll be fine, and it'll let me judge your strength," I suggested with a shrug. I hopped off of my floating disk of hardened air and hitting my ground with a soft thud. I swayed back and forth awkwardly for a moment before standing straight and dusting off my long blue cloak. "Go ahead, fire when ready," I said, "Punintended," I added, smiling slightly at my twin puns.
02/05/2014 5:36 pm
Seacutie
She knocked out two more and smirked, obviously enjoying herself. She finished off by shapeshifteing into her fox form, lighting on fire, and bounding towards the last statue that was cowering behind a stack of large books. Vigor and agressiveness filled her eyes, but at the last moment she skidded to a halt and simply picked it up carefully in her mouth and set it down on a large ledge jutting out of the stone wall. She morphed back into a human and looked around, a guilty look lacing her eyes.
01/26/2014 5:53 pm
Stormbringer527
"Good," I said quietly, stroking my lightly bearded chin. "Keep going, there's only a couple more, and it'll give me an extra moment to think of an easy way to judge spellcasting power," I said easily.
01/26/2014 2:00 pm
Seacutie
She blasted a dart of fire at one figure. It hit it directly in the chest and the clay human stumbled back, burnt and charcoaled. She sent another streak to its side and it fell over trying to dodge the attack and crumbled.
01/25/2014 12:43 am
Stormbringer527
I held up three fingers, counting down in elven, "Go," I said, this time in common human language. The rough humans that I'd created from dirt and mud spread out, moving just enough to be difficult targets. I hovered in the air, sitting on the disk of solid air I'd made a moment earlier and put my chin in my hands, my elbows resting on my knees as I assessed my pupil's abilities.
01/19/2014 2:28 pm
Seacutie
She laughed. "Okay..." Rowen lit her hands on fire, and grinned.
01/15/2014 11:25 pm
Stormbringer527
"That's the general idea. Shooting fire is a good way to go about it, though if you wanted to hold flames in your hand and punch them, I've know that to work well," I said, "I could just make them be little floating targets with wings if you'd like," I told her as I glanced at the mud-creatures, one of which was jumping up and down sporadically.
01/15/2014 5:50 pm
Seacutie
"So I have to...attack them?" one waved the stringy hardened mud that appeared to be its arm.
01/14/2014 9:37 am
Stormbringer527
"A test," I said with a devilish grin, "But I actually do have a present for you, I just want to get the test out of the way first," I added. I held out one hand, casting a simple spell to raise up small parts of the earth a few feet away into roughly humanoid creatures. "So here's the thing, for a long time, fire magic has been a pretty combat heavy type of magic. It's the wizarding equivalent of a sword, sure, you can use it for other stuff, but it's still a weapon. I'm running some stuff more to see where you are, and what I'll move onto next," I paused for a second as I yawned, "Those guys will start running around," I said, gesturing to the roughly humanoid figures I'd created from the dirt, "And that'll let me get a look at your accuracy and casting speed. I'll figure something out for testing the power behind them as well. It'll probably just be you shooting fire and me so I can get a close look," I finished, "And you can start whenever you're ready," I added, twirling one finger to harden some of the air below by rear end and sitting down upon it. It looked rather silly, like I was sitting cross legged on nothing, but I was too lazy to go and grab a chair.
01/14/2014 12:57 am
Seacutie
"What is it?" asked Rowen, leaning forward eagerly, nearly falling off the wooden stool.
01/12/2014 7:50 pm
Stormbringer527
I clapped my hands together, "Anyway, where did we leave off last time?" I asked, scratching my chin thoughtfully. Maybe I should grow out my beard longer, I'm certainly old enough to have a long wizard beard, and all the other sages had them... I thought briefly before pulling my mind back on track. Another thought popped into my head as I remembered, "Oh, right, you'd reached intermediate pyromancy, and you threw fireballs better than certain certified wizards I'd met," I said, "Anyway, we have a test today. But first, I've got something for you,"
01/12/2014 5:05 pm
Seacutie
"Er...okay...?" said Rowen, staring at the mage.
01/10/2014 8:42 pm
Stormbringer527
As I started searching around for something to eat for breakfast, my eyes rested on the clock for a few moments before I actually realized what time it was. I was supposed to appear dramatically before my apprentice in a cloud of blue smoke an hour ago. I grabbed my hat from off atop the table, and snapped my fingers, calling out a teleportation spell as I did so. I re-entered the world before my apprentice in a cloud of chocolate-scented blue smoke, "Sorry I'm late, I slept in, and traffic was bad," I said, the cloud dissipating around me quickly, "Err, I mean, uh...You know what, just pretend I said something really cool and dramatic. I'm too tired to think of something awesome to say on the fly," I added.
01/09/2014 7:18 pm
Seacutie
Rowen sat on the stool, swinging her legs impatiently. When will the mage come? She was willing to wait, but it had been an hour...
01/08/2014 11:36 pm
Stormbringer527
((Ahem.))
01/07/2014 12:07 am
Stormbringer527
(-clears his throat- Alright...and so it begins.))

Ryner

I'd just woken up to one of the various golems poking me with one of their stone fingers. It made a strange rumbling sound, like two stones grating together, then walked clunkily away. My apprentice was supposed to be arriving soon, unless I'd slept in too late. Then she was already here. I never knew what time it was anymore, so I just always assumed that it was naptime and went to sleep whenever I wanted to do so. As I rolled lazily out of bed, I considered going back to sleep in some other part of the massive castle contained behind the simple wooden door some ways away, but I probably had things to do, probably. I dressed up in some simple wizard attire, and headed down for breakfast, my eyes still half shut.
01/06/2014 9:24 am
Seacutie
(Yes!)
12/30/2013 1:23 pm
Stormbringer527
((Yup! Anyway, do you want to start?))
12/30/2013 9:58 am
Seacutie
(ok! Yey!!!!!!!! Finally I like the second rule too hahaha )
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome