The Wizarding World of Harry Potter || Harry Potter Roleplay Server || [Looking For Staff Members]

Kaz_II's Avatar Kaz_II8/12/17 11:41 am
1 emeralds 334 9
8/14/2017 8:09 pm
Buckets_X20's Avatar Buckets_X20
|| Harry Potter Roleplay Server ||

Hello There! As the Name Says, This is a Harry Potter Roleplay! I Would have Said Hogwarts Roleplay, but Who Says we Have to Stay in Hogwarts When There's LOADS Of Other Places in the World of Harry Potter! Including Hogsmeade, The Ministry of Magic. You Are in a Magical World, Full of Wizards And Witches, With there Own Laws and Rules. This World Is Full of Magical Creatures, Some Frightening, Some Cute And Harmless. You are a Wizard or Witch in this World, You Will Use your Magic From Cleaning Dishes to Dueling a Evil Wizard. But In a World With Magic, There Must be Chaos. The Big Question Is, Who Are you? Will you Defend the Magic World or Attempt to Conquer It? the Choice is Yours.

First and foremost, you will be making an application that I will judge to determine whether or not you will be on the server.

- Template for Submission Application -

Hogwarts Student
Name:
Blood:
Alignment ((Good or Bad?)):
Age ((Between 11 - 18)):
Personality:
House:
Backstory ((Must be Thought Out)):
General Appearance:

Hogwarts Teacher
Name:
Blood:
Job at School ((Put the Class they Teach if a Teacher)):
General Appearance:

Normal Witch/Wizard
Name:
Blood:
Job:
General Appearance:

Note: Backstories, must be well written and must have a long length.

- Template Staff Member for Submission Application -

I'm looking for people to help me out with this , If your interested apply for one these positions.

-Developer

-Builder

-Admin

IGN -

Timezone-

Position you are applying for -

What time are you most often on? (your time) -

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? -

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on another server? -

What experience do you have?

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? –

How many hours can you contribute per day? -

Discord Tag-

PLEASE WRITE YOUR APPLICATION IN THE COMMENTS! This avoids copying, and I can keep track of all of the applications more easily. If you PM or email me an application, I will ignore it.

Rules

1. Please do not curse an obscene amount. Mild cussing is okay, but don't go over board using extreme swear words. (Ex. F#*!&)

2. Respect Staff Members and others at all times.

3. No Mary Sue or Gary Sue..

4: Do NOT Have OP Characters, Like Never Getting Hit or Deciding What Happens to Other Roleplayers.
5: Do NOT God-Mod, Like Suddenly Performing a Unforgivable Curse on Another Roleplayer Or Conquering The World.

6. Play nice, unless thats your character.

7. Have Fun.

The Schedule:

TBA (To Be Announced)

Once there is a decently sized group of people wanting to join, we will release the ip to the group as a whole at the same time. Good luck with your application. Also if your submission is accepted I'll send you a pm with my discord. Good Luck :)
Kaz_II
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/13/2017 11:02 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Buckets_X20
Name: Oliver McLoed

Blood: Pure-Blood
Alignment ((Good or Bad?)): Good
Personality: Bold, Adventurous, Intellectual,
Job: Unspeakable
Backstory ((Must be Thought Out)): Oliver grew up in a quaint cottage just off of Church Lane in the small community of Godric's Hollow. He had an ordinary childhood, that is until he received his Hogwarts Acceptance letter at age 11. He had little knowledge of his magical power and potential, therefore he was anxious to learn more. Once Oliver arrived at Hogwarts, he was sorted into Gryffindor, the same house his mother was in. During his time at Hogwarts, he was quite the adventurer, as he would often sneak out of the castle at night to wander around the forbidden forest in search of learning about new creatures and magic he had never seen before. This curiosity landed him in some trouble with the school once the Keeper of Keys and Grounds caught him sneaking out after dark multiple times. Oliver was brought to the Headmaster to be set straight. However, the wise Headmaster took notice of Oliver's behavior and brought in a new Hogwarts staff member, Professor Croaker, who unknown to everyone but the headmaster, was an Unspeakable Recruiter. No one knew what exactly Professor Croaker was brought in to do... except for the Headmaster of course. The Headmaster brought the Unspeakable in from the Department of Mysteries to watch Oliver from a distance and see if he had what it took to be an Unspeakable. One must have a keen eye to be able to spot an Unspeakable. A few months had gone by and Oliver had not seen Professor Croaker, nor had he heard anyone speak about his classes. Oliver had quit sneaking out past dark after his intervention with the Headmaster. But for some reason, one night he felt like he was missing something, like he had to go to the forbidden forest- it was calling to him. He made it out of the castle and wandered into the dark and gloomy woods. He began to have second thoughts about his gut feeling earlier that day, and he turned around head back to the castle, when all of the sudden he saw Professor Croaker from a distance, heading toward the forest. Heading toward HIM. His thoughts jumbled and he went through the multiple scenarios that could go down. The professor hadn't been seen for months and he just appeared the same night Oliver decided to start sneaking out again? Croaker was getting closer and closer. Finally, in a hesitant tone he said, "Oliver, do not be alarmed." Oliver kept working things out in his mind. He realized that Professor Croaker was not at Hogwarts by coincidence. Croaker then enlightened Oliver, and told him that he wanted Oliver to become an Unspeakable. Oliver had many questions, most which could not be answered due to the secrecy of the occupation (hence the name). Professor Croaker told Oliver that his adventurous nature and his excitement for learning and exploring magic were vital skills for Unspeakables. Oliver finished his time at Hogwarts and started to work at the Ministry. He worked as an assistant to the office of Misuse of Muggle Artifacts until his Unspeakable training was complete. Once he became an Unspeakable, his main area of study was the veil, in the Death Chamber. He now studies advancement of Magic and Dark Magic.

General Appearance: Seen dressed in a black cloak with a brown wand. Has dirty blonde hair and brown eyes. Tall figure 5'11" or so. Often carries a briefcase of which no one knows the contents.
08/14/2017 8:02 pm
Kaz_II
Accepted, please give me your discord username and tag.
08/14/2017 8:09 pm
Buckets_X20
user: omcloed
tag: #6267
08/13/2017 11:20 pm
Buckets_X20
BUILDER

IGN -

Timezone- Eastern Standard Time (United States)

Position you are applying for - Builder

What time are you most often on? (your time) - No set time but really anywhere from 4pm-11pm (will be later on weekends, have school during the week)

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? - Started in 2011

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on another server? - No

What experience do you have? Have built many HP style buildings on my own, as far as server experience I have built with builders on WoK server but I am not a server member there.

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? – No mod experience

How many hours can you contribute per day? - At least 2-3 on week days week ends at least 4

Discord Tag- omcloed#6267
08/12/2017 9:58 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Ranger
Brendann
Name: Brendan Strano

Blood: Half Blood
Alignment ((Good or Bad?)): Lawful Good
Personality: Serious, Quick, Accurate, Informative
Job: DMLE Auror
Backstory ((Must be Thought Out)): As a young student at Hogwarts, Brendan was a hard worker almost constantly studying and practicing for test and the finals. He would master his skills in potions and history, and defensive against the dark arts. On year 2 he had witnessed Auror's enter hogwarts on some business and decided then and there that, that is what he would pursue. Over the next years he would pass all of his classes with a landslide graduating in the top of his class. He would have earned enough N.E.W.T.S To achieve his dream of becoming an Auror and took his dream job in the ministry of magic, enforcing the laws and keeping people safe from the dark arts.
General Appearance: Often seen wearing a grey cloak with a black wood wand. Under his cloak hood he would have dark brown hair, and brown eyes.
08/13/2017 6:53 pm
Kaz_II
This is actually pretty good, though I'd like If you could add more to the backstory to make it more intriguing.
08/13/2017 7:08 pm
Brendann
*Life Before Hogwarts*
Average, Bland, Distasteful were a few words describing how he felt during his childhood. He was never very understood, rarely talked to anyone, and always felt a little bit different. DISCONNECTED. When his mother had told him who his father actually was he didn't believe it, could magic be a thing? That is when the letter arrived by owl, It had said his unknown father throughout his life had gotten him admission into Hogwarts, little did he know this was just the beginning of his long and eventful journey to his dreams which of now he had still had no idea of.

*Life After Hogwarts*
It was a few months into becoming an Auror through grueling training, he had finally passed through all of the stages and was no on the front lines of protecting the world from a dark dark ending. People believe that magic is fake, but who are the people keeping that lie alive? The Aurors of the DMLE protect muggles from what they don't need to know and protect witches and wizards of what they fear. The first time he had faced one of the followers of the dark arts, he had felt as if all happiness was drained from him and refilled with one must call, Death. After some disturbing reports around Hogwarts, Brendan Strano was sent out to be around Hogwarts for awhile to prevent anything happening to the young students within.
08/13/2017 8:01 pmhistory
Kaz_II
Accepted, leave out your discord username and tag in your next reply.
08/13/2017 9:08 pm
Brendann
Brendan#9541
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome