[ ☠ DANGERZONE ☠ ] [IC / RP THREAD]

Korigon's Avatar Korigon5/5/13 3:32 pm
1 emeralds 1.2k 73
5/9/2013 1:52 pm
Korigon's Avatar Korigon
DANGER ZONE

APPLY HERE!

topic-t249959.html

Markus Steele leaned against the inside of the RV, with his brother Edmund, and looked around. "Ever thought about how this place is a bit creepy?" Edmund drawled, and fingered his combat hatchet. "I mean, its like its deserted, but Paris used to be so popular." He said. "Anyway, I can't waste my time sitting here. Markus, you stay here and guard the supplies we have left - I'll return soon." Markus shrugged and watched his brother walk out of the RV, and he let out a sigh. "I wonder if mother is still alive.." Markus said, and fingered the revolver in his hand...
Korigon
Retired Moderator
Level 27 : Expert Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/09/2013 1:52 pm
Korigon
(( Planet, why are you wandering around OP killing a bunch of random AI's? xD ))

Edmund continued out of the RV and looked around. Food was getting scarce. He slowly walked into a common bakery, then excited in disgust. Empty. Four more times he tried, but found nothing until he finally found a bakery which had one stick of bread. "Great..Like this is going to help.." He muttered to himself, and started walking back toward the RV..
05/09/2013 1:45 pm
Level 42 : Master Mlem Mlem Bat
planetblox2000
Jack turned back to the rubble where the fallen chimney was, and where the bandit lay. The bandit crawled out of the rubble. "Please..... Kill me...." The bandit croaked. "Your wish is granted" Jack said. He took his shotgun and shot the bandit directly in the chest. The bandit was thrown back onto the pile of rubble.
05/09/2013 1:33 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Turtle
Deth_Glitch
"OK" Damon said, breathing out in relief. "I think were OK now" he said looking at the hastily entered apartment building. "Now let -gasp- catch our breath and then we can run over to the city itself and see what our future holds, hopefully one free of fascists like them!" he said. "Grays, still got that gun? I think we are going to need it a lot with that lot wandering around!"
05/09/2013 10:38 am
planetblox2000
There was another noise. Jack swivelled around. A bandit wearing a ski mask had a knife in his hand. Jack aimed a shot at the bandit, then fired. The shot missed. It hit a nearby chimney. The bandit lunged at Jack. Then it happened. The chimney fell. Jack dodged just in time to avoid it. The bandit wasn't so lucky. The chimney hit the bandit with its full force. "I am the greater man" Jack said, and walked away.
05/08/2013 8:08 am
Korigon
Markus and Edmund finally reached the RV. After helping Markus onto the couch, Edmund went into the kitchen and looked around the cabinets. "Um..Two bandages and a blood bag. You know how to use a blood bag?" Edmund asked, as he gave the bandages to Markus. Markus shook his head. "I don't. Do we eat it?" Edmund sighed and looked around. "I don't think the injuries were severe, but you're going to stay here for a bit. Ok?" Markus nodded, as he bandaged his leg up. "I'm going scouting for some supplies. Don't let anyone in here." Edmund continued, then he picked up Markus's revolver. "You know how to throw a tomahawk, right?" He said with a smile, then walked out the door...
05/07/2013 6:39 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Neonkeon1
((I was in Beauvais but that is really close to Paris i guess i didn't explain it did I))

Ty got up when he heard the bullets stop. The whole place was in shambles and he heard footsteps. "What the hell am I going to do?" Ty thought to himself. He stood up and got behind the door when the door opened he didn't hesitate to shoot he shot both of them. When he looked at who he shot he was pleased. It was pure and then had stuff that he needed to get to Paris. Ty looked at the one that was still alive. Unpure was all he could mutter. He looked up at Ty and said "Kill me you unpure do it." Ty looked at him and shot him in the head and looked threw his pockets. All he grabbed was the man's ammo and sniper but on the other man was a revolver more ammo and car keys. Ty went to the window and looked at the car parked outside. "Look like it is my lucky day."
05/07/2013 4:20 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Engineer
aaron5699
Olivia took her binoculars from her bag and started to scan the abandoned city. She didnt see much just an Broken down RV and an old bakery nothing of interest. She quickly put her binoculars into her bag and made her way to the other side of the roof. On the other side there was a plank connecting it to the next building someone had the same idea as her. She thought if she should try to cross or not but with a closer look the rood had rotted out it was placed there a while back. But she couldn't just stand there like a sitting duck so she back up a little bit and got a running start. As she neared the edge of the building she jumped barley making it onto the next roof. "That was a farther leap then I expected." she said getting on her knees and grabbing a bottled water from her bag. She tilted her head back and took a big gulp.
05/07/2013 3:58 pm
planetblox2000
Jack heard some noises from around him. He readied the shotgun to fire. Nothing came. He was a little bit scared now. Even though he had an amazing power, he had the feeling he was being watched by something dangerous. Jack swivelled round as he heard some noises from behind him. Nothing. He looked at where the noise had come from. There was a small pile of rubble. That's what had made the noise.
05/07/2013 3:54 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Engineer
aaron5699
Olivia stuffed her bandanna into her backpack, and cautiously walked down the Paris streets. She had hear rumors about Paris, how it was Crawling with bandits, and that the pure stayed away. She would of expected to see more people in the streets, but it was dead quiet. "Where is everyone" she mumbled to herself withdrawing her blade and slowly opening a door to an abandoned industrial building. It was completely empty not even a rat could be heard. This is getting weird. Olivia backed away from the building and into an alley she was going to look for a way onto the roof for a better view.
after searching for a minute she found a old rusted fire escape and decided it was better then staying in the open, so with all her might she jumped and grabbed onto the ladder. Before she eve had time to think the ladder slid down and she fell backwards hitting the ground with a thud. "F***" she muttered getting to her feet and brushing her self off. "I'm going to have to be careful, next time it wont be a few feet fall." Olivia scaled the ladder and carefully stepped onto the roof. she was high enough to were she could see a few city blocks and all see saw were ruins.
05/07/2013 2:40 pm
planetblox2000
The pure screamed a muffled scream. The gas was released from the gas clip. The pure's face was lost in the gas. Then the screaming went as silent as a mouse. Jack waited a bit for the gas to clear, then took the shotgun from the pure's limp hand. To Jack's surprise, the shotgun only had 4 bullets. He walked away from the pure's unconscious body.
05/07/2013 2:35 pm
Korigon
Finally, Markus and Edmund reached the top of the hill they had been climbing, and continued the running. They were in Paris now, and the Pure wouldn't follow them. "You hit?" Edmund asked, noticing Markus's limp. Markus nodded and gritted his teeth. "In the shoulder and in the foot." Edmund cursed quietly and they continued on toward the RV. "I have a painkiller, that's all though." Edmund said, and they remained walking to the RV...
05/07/2013 10:53 am
planetblox2000
((?))
05/07/2013 10:47 am
Level 26 : Expert Geek
tmplumber
(( I hope the backstory explains his OPness. ))
05/07/2013 10:43 am
planetblox2000
Jack felt himself being grabbed from behind. He was thrown to the floor. He looked at his attacker. It was a pure. Jack wondered who this strange man was. But there was no time to wonder. This man was armed with a gun. A shotgun to be exact. "UNPURE" The pure yelled. Jack had no time to lose. He rolled and dodged the shotgun's bullet. He stood up and kicked out at the pure. Then Jack got one of his clips, and stuffed it into the pure's mouth. Then he kicked the pure to the floor.
05/07/2013 10:42 am
tmplumber
Danny woke up in pain. He had no idea what had happened, as he looked down at his now scarred foot he realised that he would need some better weapons. As he stood up he stumbled again, trying again he was able to limp for a while, until he stumbled again, and again, and again. Until he finally managed to walk straight for a while. He could hear a shout in the distance and then the fire of bullets, he saw two people running, and some purists shooting at them. Quickly running to the Purists he asked them what was going on,
" THEY... UN PURE, NON PURE. MUST DIE! " replied the Purist before continuing to fire,
" Right time to make a heroic rescue " thought Danny before attempting to run as fast as he can to the two people. Stumbling along the way of course.
05/07/2013 10:35 am
Korigon
(( Where are you, Neon? The Pure stay away from Paris. ))

Somewhere in the distance, Markus heard a bunch of shots being fired. "Why are the Pure so close? We're barely out of Paris!" Shouted Edmund, as he ducked his head again. Markus shrugged. "They've gotten stronger, I guess. They could become a bigger threat than the bandits. You know, bandits stick in small groups..But The Pure stick in large groups and could have annihilated us if they went into Paris!" Edmund said nothing. "How are we going to get out of this scrape?" Markus said to himself, when suddenly the bullets stopped. "Now!" Markus shouted, and jumped out of cover, running for his life. There was a pause, then the Pure resumed shooting at them, the bullets pinging all around Edmund and Markus. A bullet whizzed into Markus's shoulder, and felt more like a molten sword running through it. He muttered and curse, but kept running...
05/07/2013 10:15 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Neonkeon1
Ty ran over to an apartment building and started climbing the stairs he walked into one of the doors. He saw an old man in a suit. "Look I don't want any trouble I am just trying to find a place to rest." He said calmly. Ty walked up to the old man and tapped his shoulder. He grabbed his shoulders and saw his face. Ty threw up everywhere. The face was deformed and had all of it's skin burned off there was a sign on his chest it said "Unpure". Ty automatically knew that this was a trap and loaded his rifle. He heard shots firing and hit the floor. "God Dammit!" He cursed to himself.
05/07/2013 6:19 am
Korigon
(( I hate to double post, but hello? ))
05/06/2013 5:11 pm
Korigon
Markus and Edmund were almost to the bakery, when they suddenly spotted man sporting a plague doctor mask on the roof, apparently dropping something down. "Hello! What's going on down there?" Edmund said, and tightened the grip on his Tomahawk. "I don't like the look of this place - There could be pure-" He speech was interrupted as a spray of bullets came down upon them. Thankfully, no one was hit. Without hesitation, Edmund and Markus quickly got behind cover - The remains of a car. - and sat waiting as the bullets flew by. "Three shooters." Calculated Markus. "Most likely Pure, by the way they are letting their bullets fly. Must have a lot of ammo." Edmund nodded and peered over the edge of the car, before moving his head back again. "We're trapped." He whispered to Markus..
05/06/2013 2:29 pm
planetblox2000
Jack chuckled to himself. He would wait a bit then take any valuable possessions from the people. Soon he would be walking away with a gun, maybe a melee weapon too. Jack smiled from under the mask. Then he laughed.
05/06/2013 2:20 pm
Level 21 : Expert Scribe
NorthernGamR
Wesley's mind was still trying to catch up with what was going on. He had just shot someone, They started to talk crazy, And now someone has started bombing Him and Damon. Wesley quickly regained his senses. " Which way is Paris? " he quickly asked. Wanting to get far away from the bomb fast.
05/06/2013 2:06 pm
planetblox2000
The bomb crashed to the ground with a small thud. It didn't go off. "OK...... 10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1" Jack thought. Then the gas was released. He climbed down from the building, and waited for the result, hopefully death.
05/06/2013 2:01 pm
Deth_Glitch
"Wesley... I think we should get out of here if that is a bomb I want to be on the other side of a wall" he said backing up "Lets leave him be and save our own skins!" he said backing away from it and sheathing his knife before running toward his friend and preparing to grab him "lets go to the city. NOW" he said as he closed in.
05/06/2013 1:51 pm
tmplumber
(( Better idea ))

Danny looked down at his foot, the scab wasn't there anymore. Was he seeing things again. It seems to have been happening since he had to kill his uncle, could it be from regret or guilt. Danny did not know, suddenly he saw something fly through the air. Danny's vision was blurred, he could not tell what it was, but attempted to focus his sight on it,
" Could this be a bomb. Could that man I saw be a bandit? " he thought. His foot was hurting. It was an agonising pain,
" Ha ha, maybe this whole thing is just me dreaming. If I pinch myself ill wake up wont I, hahaha " he chuckled as he pinched himself several times,
" OH GOD ITS REAL?! " he thought in horror...
05/06/2013 1:47 pm
planetblox2000
((Good))
05/06/2013 1:43 pm
tmplumber
(( Lets just forget about the scab, ill edit the post now... ))
05/06/2013 1:42 pm
planetblox2000
((Yeah but yours took like 10 seconds.))
05/06/2013 1:39 pm
tmplumber
(( I've had a scab take an hour to develop before... ))
05/06/2013 1:35 pm
planetblox2000
((Well a scab takes days to develop))
05/06/2013 1:34 pm
Deth_Glitch
((magical scab appears from nowhere... scabs take a fair while to form... especially on a bullet wound))
05/06/2013 1:33 pm
tmplumber
(( How is a scab op... ))
05/06/2013 1:32 pm
planetblox2000
((Sigh))
05/06/2013 1:31 pm
Deth_Glitch
((once TMP explains himself I will))
05/06/2013 1:31 pm
planetblox2000
((Just notice the clip please.....))
05/06/2013 1:30 pm
Deth_Glitch
((IT would be cool if TMP stopped being insane))
05/06/2013 1:29 pm
planetblox2000
((It would be cool if you go like: What the heck is that thing? meaning the clip.))
05/06/2013 1:28 pm
Deth_Glitch
((dafuq...... A scab randomly appeared... DUDE STOP WITH THE OP))
05/06/2013 1:28 pm
NorthernGamR
(( We saw it planet. I am just waiting for Deth to reply. No one forgot you :p ))
05/06/2013 1:24 pm
planetblox2000
((Hey wait a minute I threw a clip!))
05/06/2013 1:24 pm
tmplumber
Danny could see someone in the distance, he looked like a Tudor Doctor, Danny started to chuckle,
" It seems like you both are screwed " he chuckled maniacally as he lay on the floor, all sorts of dreams rushed through his head. It was as if this never happened, suddenly he woke up. No wait he wasn't dreaming, just day dreaming,
" Perhaps ill die, or something like that... " he thought as his leg stopped bleeding, a scab suddenly started to form,
" Oh no more infection for me.. " he thought...
05/06/2013 1:22 pm
Korigon
Markus and Edmund slowly walked toward the boundaries of Paris, and heard a distinctive yell. "What was that?" Edmund asked, but continued walking on. Markus looked around. "We haven't bumped into anyone..Kinda creepy.." He muttered, and followed Edmund. Edmund stopped suddenly and pulled out the pair of binoculars he had gotten from the RV. "There's a bakery down there...Somethings going down behind it. I can't see, though." Markus looked doubtfully at the town ahead. "That isn't in Paris..It could be a Pure trap." Edmund didn't reply, but continued down the road toward the town...
05/06/2013 1:18 pm
planetblox2000
Jack was about to throw the clip. Then he paused. He listened. "It seems these 3 have history!" He muttered. Then he looked at the person on the floor. The person looked like the people he had gassed with his gas clip. But there would be no further delay to Jack's actions. He threw the clip.
05/06/2013 1:17 pm
NorthernGamR
" I really dont want to kill anyone Damon. And come on... A kick in the shin? I hardly call that deadly force. " He said. Adding a tinge of sarcasm in the last sentence. " If we get moving now we will be in paris before this guy is able to walk again. Lets just leave him. And if he is pure A: He wont be able to follow us. B: He most likely wont die because of his Brothers " He said. Holstering his weapon and waiting for Damon's response.
05/06/2013 1:13 pm
Deth_Glitch
"I would have taken you with us but you attacked me" he said after he had finished swearing from being kicked in the shin "But you did and I really don't like to let you suffer, I'm not that mean" he said picking up his knife from the ground "Wesley, what do you think? Would it be safer to end his suffering, Its a bit unlikely that he will die from a shit in the foot. If the b***ard didn't try to kill me I would have bandaged that up!" he screamed with rage.
05/06/2013 1:04 pm
planetblox2000
Jack heard some yelling. He climbed up a ladder on to the top of a building. Then he gasped, then smiled. These people would be easy to steal from. Considering one was lying on the floor in agony clutching his foot. " Maybe I should just leave him to die and gas the rest" Jack thought. He grabbed a gas clip.
05/06/2013 1:01 pm
tmplumber
Danny fell to the ground as the bullet pierced his foot,
" FOR GOD SA... " he exclaimed. His entire body felt as if it was shut-down, he had never felt this feeling before. It felt like death, but from what Danny knew, this shot couldn't kill him unless it got infected,
" Just... leave.. me to die... " he whimpered, he had a plan. A plan of revenge and rallying, a battle. If he could just survive this wound without too much pain, he would be in a good mood for once since the apocalypse started,
" GO ON THEN.... LEAVE ME TO DIE?! " he exclaimed in a state of anger. The blood was oozing out at this point. All he was hoping was to not die from this wound...
05/06/2013 12:59 pm
planetblox2000
Jack gulped down the last piece of bread. He threw the bread box aside, and it crashed against the wall with a sickening thud. He walked out of the bakery, put the gas mask and the plague doctors mask back on and wandered further into the city, his breathing heavy. Jack looked around the empty streets. He heard a gunshot. He wandered in that direction.
05/06/2013 12:57 pm
NorthernGamR
(( Yeh I was thinking that two but I was gonna keep my peace about it. Also by the way plumber. Im loving your new Profile pic xD ))

Wesley was surprised when the man kicked Damon aside (( Will change depending on the verdict of if it was to OP )) He was even more surprised when the man started babbling like a madman. Wesley panicked and shot one bullet in the direction of the man's legs.
05/06/2013 12:55 pm
tmplumber
(( Not really op, all he did was kick you. And Wes hasn't replied yet ))
05/06/2013 12:54 pm
planetblox2000
Jack had reached Paris. He skidded the bicycle to a quick halt. He eyed the surrounding area. There was a bakery. He walked inside. It seemed empty. He grabbed a small box and prized it open. Inside was about a quarter of a baguette and a tiny packet of butter. Jack took off the plague doctor mask, then the gas mask and began to eat the baguette quarter, ripping off small chunks. The bread was surprisingly warm.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome