Trapped {Application thread}

Panda_Queen's Avatar Panda_Queen2/23/13 9:07 pm
1 emeralds 83
Please let me know if this is a bad story line and stuff. If so, I will just give up making RP's because I obviously can't. Anyways, without further ado I present to you Trapped, an RP application thread.

Storyline:
There is an organization out there that no one knows about except the government. If anyone besides government finds out, they are never seen again. This organization is the S.E.D.S.T.T.T.O. That stands for the Safe and Easy Dimension, Space Time and Time Travel Organization. Their goal is to create a, well Safe and Easy Dimension, Space, and Time Travel possibility, and bring that possibility into a reality. If they do not, well lets just say the government will "take care" of them. They have many trial and errors, and have payed severely for it. Now, the year is 2050 and they think they have finally found a safe and easy way to travel dimensions, space time and just plain old time itself. In case you are really confused as to how they can do this, let me enlighten you.
I am hoping you have heard of a wormhole before. Lets assume you have heard the word wormhole and know it means a bend in space time that lets you, if traveled through, go to the other point in space time. Here, let me explain a better way.
Imagine a piece of paper. Imagine yourself folding one corner to the corner. That is a wormhole. One end of space time folding to another, creating a passage way. Now, you see lets say you entered from one point in space time into the wormhole, you would come out at the other end of space time, and that is time travel in a nutshell. That is currently the only possible way, and the S.E.D.S.T.T.T.O has created a way to take normal time, and bend it in a way that creates a worm hole not far from the surface of the moon. Now remember, this is 2050. They have pretty advanced technology compared to when they started in 2012. So they can easily fly up past the earth and somewhere close to the moon. But earth is now having horrible events because the way that they bent those two "times" had to do with the rotation of earth and the space time cycle. Earth quakes happening everywhere, and I do mean everywhere. Tsunamis in every ocean, and tornados are happening everywhere every day. The S.E.D.S.T.T.T.O believe there is a way to fix this if a crew of people enter the worm hole, and at the other end using very advanced technology reverse the rotation of that future earth and automatically close the worm hole. But you see, they will be trapped in there forever. Thankfully, they believe they are going to come out as soon as they do that and everything will be just fine. The story of trapped will start when they aboard the space ship, and have just lifted off and are now flying in space.

Rules of this RP are:
No god-modding
No "all powerful" characters. Remember, this still needs to be somewhat realistic, even if it is 2050.
No killing other characters unless you have permission for them.
You may have up to two characters, but please make two different applications if you decide to do that.
Put Pandas are awesome in your anything else line so that I know you read the rules.

Here is the application you need to fill out. I will fill out mine soon.
Character's name:
Character's age:
Character's appearance (pictures are totally awesome if you can find one):
Character's personality:
Character's backstory (before the horrible incidents on earth ect. Please make this at least 2-3 paragraphs. More is totally fine though):
Anything else:
Panda_Queen
Level 24 : Expert Nerd