Walking Dreams. An Original RP...

mdaddy14100's Avatar mdaddy141009/28/12 6:43 pm
10/6/2012 10:59 am
nolouzame's Avatar nolouzame
Hey y'all! I recently came back to PMC to try again.
I will say nothing more and show you... THIS!

Walking Dreams

In another world identical to ours, there are people. People who go to work, people who live in luxury, and people who die in holes.
No matter how different every human is in this world. They all sleep. At the same time.
When they sleep, their dreams wake up. To a new morning in a completely different world.
A world with anything imaginable. Lions with tongues that are 20 feet long, talking clouds, exploding penguins who turn into winged pigs.
You wander this world until morning.
These nights can be as long as two nights, or a short as one. Then you wake up.
And remember nothing.
But there are certain people who can remember. They can't tell anybody, their lips are sealed completely. They call themselves "Memories."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Basically it's two RPs in one. A normal everyday life, and a completely insane dream world. (I will announce the time to go to bed and to wake up.
Will only let 4 people be Memories (And I'm being one, so that makes five.) First come first serve. We will start when 7 people have applied.
Character Sheet

Name:

Appearance (Both dream world, and human):

Powers (Dream world only):

Skills (Such as drawing, writing, can do a hand stand with only one arm.):

Bio (If you want to ;3):

Job (In real world, and only if you're old enough. 16 or older):

Summary of your character (Not making this to be lazy. Don't worry. Make it short and sweet.):

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE A MEMORY JUST SAY SO! FIRST FOUR!

Acceptors so far...

Me!
THANKS!
mdaddy14100
Level 37 : Artisan Scribe

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/06/2012 10:10 am
mdaddy14100
Declined... Appearance doesn't have enough description, and the summary doesn't make any sense.
10/06/2012 10:59 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Mage
nolouzame
does this work?
10/06/2012 5:53 am
nolouzame
nothings happening...
10/05/2012 11:39 am
nolouzame
Name: Jack

Appearance (Both dream world, and human): Short brown hair, brown eyes, a scar on his on his left cheek & some random clothes

Powers (Dream world only): He can master any kind of weapon, has superior strength and speed, fast regeneration and a crossbow

Skills (Such as drawing, writing, can do a hand stand with only one arm.): Playing the bass, cooking

Bio (If you want to ;3): Im pretty new to Rp and i am a german so.....the hell isa bio?

Job (In real world, and only if you're old enough. 16 or older): cook

Summary of your character (Not making this to be lazy. Don't worry. Make it short and sweet.): He'd rather avoid fighting, he can't fight women and he is a gentlemen
09/30/2012 8:09 pm
mdaddy14100
Whatever you want, and I'm not forbidding you from using Dahg. I just prefer you wouldn't.

Link, accepted if you pinkie promise to use correct grammar and spelling (If possible.), and to add a picture.
09/30/2012 8:05 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Warrior
Pinkie_Pie12570
Fine than

Would Mike fit the deal?
09/30/2012 8:02 pm
mdaddy14100
I said make it short and sweet Coco, and I don't want you to use the name "Dahg", you use it all the time... I know I use many names all the time, Lance, Leon, etc. But I don't use them for every character.
09/29/2012 9:13 am
Level 28 : Expert Pony
Linkofages
Finished my app. ( i dont wanna be memory. )
09/29/2012 9:08 am
Pinkie_Pie12570
Name: Dahg

Appearance: Look at avatar (Suppose to be Death the Kid, it might look like pinkie pie though if your computers laggy)

Powers: Can control earth (Includes minerals such as Topaz, Emeralds, Titanium, metals, and so on)

Skills: Technology, he's great with it if you compared him to other 16 year olds

Bio (If you want to ;3): Oh... I can skip this, thank god

Job (In real world, and only if you're old enough. 16 or older):Not exactly a job, though he earns money through donations on a popular youtube channel he has.

Summary of your character (Not making this to be lazy. Don't worry. Make it short and sweet.): He's quite emotionless, though thats only how other people see him. He takes the fact that he doesn't really show emotions and uses it to make youtube videos, such as reading the scariest or sad stories without changing a pokerface. This is because he was diagnosed with Multiple Personality Disorder, they used a prototype cure on him that actually drained his 'Personality'. That doesn't mean he's soulless, it just means he can't feel emotion. He likes technology for the fact that it has millions of possibilities, and he studied it, ignoring his school studies. His youtube name is 'Gruzommy' and thats how he makes money. His parents are still alive, but very ignorant of their responsibilities to him.
09/29/2012 8:51 am
Level 39 : Artisan Scribe
BrookeG2106
Yay!~~
And good luck!
09/29/2012 8:46 am
mdaddy14100
Nope, only if you have made an app.... A full one...
Brooke, accepted.

On another note, I'll be gone almost all day, I have a soccer tournament. WISH ME LUCK!
09/29/2012 8:05 am
Pinkie_Pie12570
May I hold place for a memory?
09/29/2012 3:33 am
Level 39 : Artisan Scribe
BrookeG2106
Can i has a memory? ^-^
Name: Mai Sutcliff
Appearance (Both dream world, and human): http://mangadrawing.net/Image/Boku-Wa-T ... Sena/23502
Powers (Dream world only): Super strength, able to lift about the equivalent of 2 double decker busses in each hand.
Skills (Such as drawing, writing, can do a hand stand with only one arm.): Singing, creative mind so she can write poems easily and think of stories easily too.
Bio (If you want to ;3): Meh...
Job (In real world, and only if you're old enough. 16 or older): Waitress at a diner.
Summary of your character (Not making this to be lazy. Don't worry. Make it short and sweet.): Shy when meeting new people, once you get to know her, she's happy, funny and bubbly. Is nice to most people and tries to make everyone happy. She isolates herself from people when she gets sad, but usually bounces right back and is happy again, not letting others see her depressed side.
09/28/2012 6:52 pm
Linkofages
I dont want memory.
09/28/2012 6:48 pm
mdaddy14100
To explain the no Bio... I think that you create your bio as you go... If you don't like it, please don't hate on it. If you respectively disagree, please say what you need to say.
I am new to making RPs... But not new to RPing itself.

LinkofAges, if you want to be Memory, you MUST have your app finished before others claim it...
09/28/2012 6:46 pm
Linkofages
Name: Lyte

Appearance (Both dream world, and human): later

Powers (Dream world only): flight for 10 seconds

Skills (Such as drawing, writing, can do a hand stand with only one arm.): Drawing, making music and can bend his leg over his head.

Bio (If you want to ;3): Nah

Job (In real world, and only if you're old enough. 16 or older): Solo band.

Summary of your character (Not making this to be lazy. Don't worry. Make it short and sweet.): He likes anything that has to do with music and art. He HATES water after almost drowing in a lake one time. He Is Kind,Funny,Sometimes can be a d***.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome