Warhammer 40k Roleplay [App]

RangedSCOTT's Avatar RangedSCOTT5/12/12 7:50 pm
1 emeralds 1.2k 48
9/30/2012 6:03 am
TedRifky's Avatar TedRifky
Hello this is my first rp, and sorry to say this this is not a server rp because I can't set up a server. Anyways welcome to my Warhammer 40k rp! Again my first rp so I will have pressure on making rules. You can be part of the "Orks" and you dont need to know everything about 40k but at know almost everything from "Space Marine". Heres an app
Name:
Faction(Space/Chaos marines, Orks etc.):
Chapter(if any):
Appearence(Like the armor from multiplayer customizer or any others):
Backstory or "History":
Anything else:
Rules & Notes
1. Correct spelling and grammar, I basiclly mean no words with numbers or words like "wat, na0, etc." because if you do, you wont be banned from the rp I will have a hard time finding out what your saying
2. no godmodding
3. no trolling
4. You can go space marine to chaos marine.
5. sorry no emperor
6. Yes inquisition
7. Ask for a quick update/say anything inside the rp like ((This is a test, baba booey))
8. Give me the circumfrence of a circle with a radius of 2 in your anything else section, or say "Betty Bodda"
9. no Primarchs
In order to be an Inquisitor in your chapters section put Inquisition IF your a space marine. Yes there are women inquisitors and imperial guards, you can even be part of "The Sisters of Battle" Chapter, they are just female space marines. You can be a librarian just put it right next to your rank
This is my app as an example
Click to reveal
Name: Talon Cooper
Faction: Space Marines
Chapter: Raven Guard 1st Company
Appearence: Veteran Armor

Backstory: No copying
Anything else: Betty Bodda (No one is going to do the circumfrence)

Here is the RP Thread as I wait for more people post836776.html#p836776 hope you decide to apply.
What is your life?
My honour is my life.
What is your fate?
My duty is my fate.
What is your fear?
My fear is to fail.
What is your reward?
My salvation is my reward.
What is your craft?
My craft is death.
What is your pledge?
My pledge is eternal service
RangedSCOTT
Level 30 : Artisan Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/30/2012 6:03 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
TedRifky
Name: Big 'ead
Faction: Ork
Chapter(if any):
Appearence(Like the armor from multiplayer customizer or any others):ork
Backstory or "History": I've been a warboss for 5 years
Anything else: WAAAGH!!
08/27/2012 9:31 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
nickster905
if you need some one to do a server talk to me just got one up and running
06/01/2012 2:34 am
Level 48 : Master Vampire
LordofNight2
BUMP!
05/29/2012 3:51 pm
RangedSCOTT
bumpity bump
05/25/2012 3:32 pm
LordofNight2
Khardus : hehe.... Time to play around with the package...

Aleia: Time to avenge him! Kill that traitorous cur!

this is going to be soooo much fun
05/25/2012 1:51 am
LordofNight2
Name: Aleia Boerrean
Faction(Space/Chaos marines, Orks etc.): Inquisition
Ordo: Hereticus
Appearence(Like the armor from multiplayer customizer or any others): A jet black power armor suit similar to that of the Sisters of Battle.
Backstory or "History": Aleia Boerrean, is an inquisitor of the Ordo Hereticus. She has psychic potential and can cast devastating spells, annihalating her foes. She was born on Eskren Prime, but orphaned and inducted into training as an Inquisitorial henchmen. She proved formidable on her job as the acolyte of Inquisitor Lord Askral and he promoted her to the rank of Inquisitor. She chose her henchmen carefully, and stuck with the two she trusted most. Crusader Neko and 9003201 "Eagle". She gained control of her own space cruiser and began to scour all of the bordering sectors of heresy, slaughtering all that turned from the Emperor's light. In 231.930.M 41, she was called to a crusade against a chaos incursion into the system. There she witnessed the brutal murder of her mentor, Inquisitor Lord Askral, at the hands of a Night Lord champion named Khardac. Seeking vengeance, she has hunted for him for ages, still hunting him to this day.
Anything else: Mainly going to be the anti-Night Lords squad. Neko and "Eagle" are part of her squad and are her guards and henchmen. She will not interfere with the operations although will give important knowledge on how to counter attack Khardac's plans. ((She also knows what the "Package" is very very well as well as the other couple secrets Khardac might pull))
05/25/2012 1:17 pm
RangedSCOTT
Accepted once again
05/24/2012 1:46 am
LordofNight2
Need names? lol... I made a special name generator for a couple things. Here is a link to the download page. IT might be big and all that but it's pretty easy to use and simple. Don't hate on me. I just learned to program it.
https://skydrive.live.com/#cid=F88BBE34F98E492D&id=F88BBE34F98E492D%21105

Just select which name type you want and download it. Then run it from the folder by clicking the Application file and running it. Might take a while to start up but will run a small GUI that will give you a fun name. Have fun!

And don't worry. You will find out what my "Package" is
05/24/2012 2:17 am
RangedSCOTT
LOVE IT! took me a while to figure it out but I got it. Thanks. I'm going to make the applications tomorrow because its late for me right now.
05/25/2012 3:33 pm
LordofNight2
Do the generators still work? I haven't checked them in a while.... if it is how are you liking the random names you get?
05/25/2012 5:49 pm
RangedSCOTT
Liking it, I'm hoping future people will use it as a chaos marine
05/24/2012 1:18 am
RangedSCOTT
My Chaos Marine will be a while, gotta find a name
05/24/2012 12:53 am
LordofNight2
Vanes.... you want vanes in this.... that is kinda hard as he has his own fluff and he is dead xD... he died in the Iron Warriors omnibus, i believe the novel "Courage & Honor" by Graham McNeil. Also, I hink I will create 1 more character. (I am treating 1st Claw as 1 character. Mainly because they are basically always together and fighting together.) My other character would be: Inquisitor Aleia, of the Ordo Hereticus, along with her two henchmen, Crusader Nori, and Vindicare Agent 9003201. They would be tasked with killing my character and inlist your help to kill Szhkar and his little "Package" (MUAHAHAhahaha you will find out sooon what it is!) That will be their purpose in the RP... and they might suceed (depending on my mood....)
05/24/2012 1:06 am
RangedSCOTT
Is it a dreadnaught? terminator? now the suspense is killing me
05/24/2012 12:32 am
RangedSCOTT
Sounds nice but lets not spoil it all. I guess I should type up an Ultramarine, possibly another Raven Guard. Most Likely a Daemon or Physker
05/23/2012 11:28 pm
LordofNight2
Considering to do a small twist in my characters story line.... One of his squad mates is a bit Khornate and he other one is quite tzeentchian and they fight alot.... I am considering a small plot twist where Skhar takes a head wound that unlocks his phsycic potential, thus making him a librarian/sorcerer... Also going to write up 1 more character for renegades who will lead all the traitor guard and mutants in battle just so that we have one. If need be I can also make a Inquisitor arrive at some point... I really can do anything needed, and still stick to fluff... I am very good at switching personalities and it would be fun really.
05/23/2012 9:29 pm
RangedSCOTT
1 Chaos Space Marine
3 Loyalist Space Marines
No Inquistition Yet
No Librarians Yet
Fill The Chaos Space Marines and please their Gods
Renegades Also Assist the Chaos Army
Orks don't really matter
No Imperial Guard Yet
Please Apply to Fill the spaces with 1 or "no" in front of it (Just my Way bumping something)
05/19/2012 1:32 am
LordofNight2
... You copied the url when you were editing that post... We aren't allowed to view it...
05/23/2012 5:56 pm
RangedSCOTT
I fixed it, look on the first page.
05/19/2012 12:13 pm
RangedSCOTT
oops hang on
05/18/2012 11:01 pm
RangedSCOTT
Ignore this enjoy the signature while you read
05/18/2012 4:22 pm
LordofNight2
Well.... My friend is considering hostng a server in the near future and maybe I can convince him to do a 40k server and i had a few ideas for it... If not there are a few people who are starting up servers and need ideas and i always recomend they start 40k servers
05/18/2012 3:51 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Pirate
LordAskelon
well i am sure Someone on PMC could do it for us, if not LordofNight2
05/17/2012 8:20 pm
LordAskelon
Well we could have someone who can do it...... maybe LordofNight2 could do it
05/17/2012 7:37 pm
LordAskelon
and also what will the IP be?
05/17/2012 7:38 pm
RangedSCOTT
-_-
05/17/2012 8:00 pm
LordAskelon
i am sorry if i am being an idiot but did you mean the RP thread will contain the IP or will you mail it to ppl accepted in the App
05/17/2012 8:03 pm
RangedSCOTT
Sorry this is a forum rp. To let you know i would love to have this be a server, I really would love it with other worlds and ships but i cant set up a server, my computer fails on me.
05/17/2012 8:03 pm
RangedSCOTT
Sorry this is a forum rp. To let you know i would love to have this be a server, I really would love it with other worlds and ships but i cant set up a server, my computer fails on me.
05/16/2012 11:40 pm
LordofNight2
comon guys... lets get some CHAOS MARINES!! I am lonely over here! But then again, a few smurfs never were a problem for me...
05/17/2012 6:39 pm
RangedSCOTT
this is just the beginning, I expected as much Chaos and Space Marines just as much as i didnt expect many orks
05/16/2012 7:40 pm
LordAskelon
Name: Tranamous Perdreflex
Faction: Space Marines
Chapter: Ultramarines
Appearance: Mark VII Aquila Power Armour (Ultramarines coloration)
Backstory: Tranamous Perdre fought through many a battle against orks and Chaos Space Marines who had the specialization as a Vanguard Veteran who swung his chainsaw blade and fired his bolt pistol on many worlds, burning through hordes of the enemies of the Imperium of Man and gained glory for the Ultramarines. unfortunately, he sustained an injury making him forget the fine details of his past while being able to remember the major events.
Anything else:Betty Boda
05/16/2012 10:43 pm
RangedSCOTT
Accepted, 2 more accepted people and the rp thread will be made
05/17/2012 7:28 pm
LordAskelon
hey can i be a dark angel instead plz so that if Have To move me to chaos i can be Fallen
05/17/2012 7:36 pm
RangedSCOTT
Knock yourself out
05/14/2012 10:41 pm
RangedSCOTT
cd_orange you still got to put something in your "anything else" section or reread the rules
05/14/2012 8:31 pm
LordofNight2
Well... they can... but WE are chaos... and as everyone knows... Chaos beats ALL
05/14/2012 8:23 pm
Level 28 : Expert Skinner
cd_orange
Yeah I don't have a good sense of age for a space marine. I would've been a Karksin or Commissar if the choices were expanded. XD. Other then that...
Loyalists ussualy dont live that long until! xD
Am sure they can live that long. If you didn't kill them first.
05/14/2012 8:09 pm
LordofNight2
cd_orangeName: Battle Brother Sergeant Luchs
Faction(Space/Chaos marines, Orks): Space Marines
Chapter(if any): Ultramarines
Appearence(Like the armor from multiplayer customizer or any others): MK VII Power Armor
Backstory or "History": Battle Brother Luchs was taken from the Ultramarine Chapter World, Ultramar. He was shown to be a very promising initate. After was initated, he was given a heavy bolter as a scout. He proved to be very accurate with the weapon and was kept in his postion as heavy weapons. After he became a battle brother he was allowed to keep his prized heavy bolter and has seen action ever since. Even fighting in the Hours Heresy. He is currently a Sergeant and his heavy bolter sings psalms of the Emperor's wrath to his foes.
Anything else: Wh40k fan I see? XD I am not alone after all. Saddly am more of the Imperial Guard fan...But I like the imperium all around.

Ok.. I shal explain: You character should be a frikkin Captain.... or at least a 1st Company Sergeant. You are 10,650 years old.. and your a loyalist... Loyalists ussualy dont live that long until! xD (loyalists suck!!! MUAHAHAHAHA) But everything else is very good! You have a good grasp of the fluff too! Oh and fluff wise Dante of the Blood Angels is the longest living normal loyalist space marine. He is from the Heressy as well. The other one as old as that is Bjorn Fell-Handed.. but he is a dreadnaught and a SPace wolf.
05/14/2012 8:06 pm
RangedSCOTT
cd_orangeName: Battle Brother Sergeant Luchs
Appearence(Like the armor from multiplayer customizer or any others): MK VII Power Armor
Backstory or "History": Battle Brother Luchs was taken from the Ultramarine Chapter World, Ultramar. He was shown to be a very promising initate. After was initated, he was given a heavy bolter as a scout. He proved to be very accurate with the weapon and was kept in his postion as heavy weapons. After he became a battle brother he was allowed to keep his prized heavy bolter and has seen action ever since. Even fighting in the Hours Heresy. He is currently a Sergeant and his heavy bolter sings psalms of the Emperor's wrath to his foes.
Anything else: Wh40k fan I see? XD I am not alone after all. Saddly am more of the Imperial Guard fan...But I like the imperium all around.

Most people would say more backstory but not here. also you forgot something in your anything else
05/14/2012 7:43 pm
Level 28 : Expert Skinner
cd_orange
Name: Battle Brother Sergeant Luchs
Anything else: Betty Boda
05/17/2012 7:38 pm
RangedSCOTT
sorry forgot to look at it. Accepted: 1 more
05/14/2012 7:31 pm
LordofNight2
oh yeah: Betty Boda
05/14/2012 8:07 pm
RangedSCOTT
accepted, 4 more approved people then i will make the Actual roleplay thread
05/14/2012 9:14 am
Level 22 : Expert Unicorn
Gagaking
Ah. This is really cool, To bad I'm a fantasy player.
05/14/2012 11:53 am
LordofNight2
Well, too bad I time travel to fantasy with a armored tank company and run over your pitiful armies.
05/14/2012 12:44 am
LordofNight2
Name: Szhkar Khardac
Faction: Chaos Space Marine
Chapter: Night Lords
Appearence: His armor is like that of any other Night Lords. Midnight blue, with jagged lightning bolts that appear to move all over his armor. His chestplate has a defaced Imperial Aquila on it and his Helmet is a demonic snarling visage. His Curved jump pack raises over his shoulders and he is always crawling on all fours or slouching while walking.
Backstory: Szhkar Khardac. The Talon lord. Szhkar was born before the great crusade. He was of Terran birth and was drafted into the Legion experiement. He was among the first 100 Night Lords to succeed the implantations, and was placed in the First Company. He never liked the Terminator armor he was forced to wear, and when Konrad Curze allowed him to shed that armor and take to the skies with a jump pack, Szhkar happily obliged. Nowadays, he flies through the sies, shrieking like a monster in the night skinning his victims alive and then leaving them hanging to let their blood flow free. He is a very good terror trooper and is very hard to catch.
Anything else: Space Marines are never 34 years old. NEVER. 16-18 is recruiting age. Then for 10-30 years they sped as scouts, training. THEN they finally become space marines after proving themeselves. Also, Chaos Marines have lived up to 10,500 years. Many of them date back to before the heresy. Loyalists on the other hand tend to live 100-1000 years, as they get slaughtered alot. You should mention that no Primarchs are allowed either... other wise... :-/
05/14/2012 6:53 pm
RangedSCOTT
Yeah I haven't been around space marines for a while and I thought "space marines should be like any other, or are they 10,000 years old..." You also forgot something in your anything else
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome