What's a rp?

RealExplodingTNT's Avatar RealExplodingTNT11/11/15 6:11 pm
1 emeralds 592 6
2/21/2017 9:33 am
miss p forevs's Avatar miss p forevs
I've been seeing a lot of people role playing now people are saying stuff on my account (YouTube) like *dies* *hits* *falls* now I want to know it so can do it so please tell me what is it in the comments. NOTE: This is not a rp.
RealExplodingTNT
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/23/2016 8:29 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Nekokatkat
^
10/22/2016 6:49 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Procrastinator
TobyIsAwesome
cringe
02/21/2017 9:33 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
miss p forevs
boi
12/30/2015 3:59 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Princess
sunborn
rp = roleplay

roleplay = fun

fun = Sunflower_Storm
11/11/2015 10:12 pm
Level 1 : New Network
supernova_stars
basically, you create a character and act as said character.

it's like acting but online. you also need a bit of writing experience, but this isn't inherently necessary- it just makes it more fun to read.

say, i have a character named, oh, let's say rosalyn. and i want her to perform some action, like running away from something.

so i would say something along the lines of: "Rosalyn got off to a shaky start, but now her legs are going as fast as they can. She sprints as hard as possible despite her waning stamina and hard breathing. After about two and a half minutes, Rosalyn ducks behind a tree and calls it safe."

you want to give enough content to advance the plot, and also give something to reply to. pm me if you're confused!
12/30/2015 4:03 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Princess
sunborn
There are also other ways of roleplaying like you did, a popular way on servers to roleplay is like this:

Rosalyn: I keep running futher and further into the woods, despite my hard breathing and waning stamina, "You can't catch me!" I yelled.

or another way is this:

Rosalyn: You can't catch me!!! *Keeps running through the forest*
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome