-~◄What now?►~- <([OOC APP THREAD])>

Deth_Glitch's Avatar Deth_Glitch4/17/13 3:42 pm
4/22/2013 5:15 pm
Deth_Glitch's Avatar Deth_Glitch
What now?

This is an RP about a post-apocalyptic world. Listen to the Video if you can.
Radio Transmission

Story:
You are alone, in the wastes. You have had a tough time surviving these past years and after surviving Raiders, Slavers and the various mutated.. things, you want someone you can trust and something worth fighting other then seeing the next sunrise. Years of fighting for survival have taken joy from your life... then you hear it. Perhaps you have been listening often, waiting.. hoping perhaps even paying for it. Perhaps you pasted by a shop with one on at the right time.. but you heard it. Someone on the Radio asking for help! Asking for survivors to help him... create something new... a different life, a new future. He is looking for people to fight the good fight and to create a new world. One worth fighting for, one worth of being lived in. One where you can have a family! So, with this in mind, you go to Durham, England. You look for this man, you head to the Cathedral in the hopes of finding this man... this Damon Farrow.

maps of Durham, Click for large size.

The A is the cathedral.
That one \/ Had Damons base and the cathedral

Rules:

[1] No god-modding!
[2] No story derailing/hijacking
[3] No getting over powered weapons without good reason and lose it if an acceptor or myself say you shouldn't have it.
[4] No teleporting! Think of distance okay like if a battle is happening and you’re in a sewer while they are at the top of an old high-rise.. how would you get there so fast?
[5] You can make up your own race but please give a description of what they are like with a full set of information such as name of system of origin and how they look.
[6] No Mary/Gary Sues! they really ruin things
[7] Keep conflict realistic, try not to attack everyone you meet.
[8] Make sure your romances do not go beyond what you might see in a PG-13 film. (IMO DON'T... but you can if needed)
[9] Acceptors ruling is final if your app is denied no complaining
[10] Try not to post one liners in role-play.
[11] Do your best when it comes to your application.
[12] Feel free to make as many characters as you like, an application for each of course.

Apps
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Occupation:[/b](Before it happened)
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Backstory:[/b]
[b]Weapons:[/b](they are limited, don't say you have an LMG)
[b]Reason:[/b](Why do you want to find Damon? Delete this if its in your BS)
[b]Skills:[/b](again, delete this if not needed, anything you can do most people can't, not powers just like good a climbing and such. DO NOT GO OP)
[b]Anything Else:[/b]

Banned:
N/A

Acceptors:
Me. Deth_Glitch.

Go here if you are accepted for the IC
Deth_Glitch
Level 35 : Artisan Turtle

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/22/2013 5:15 pm
Deth_Glitch
hmm.. Bump?
04/20/2013 4:34 pm
Level 42 : Master Mlem Mlem Bat
planetblox2000
Wat.
04/20/2013 4:09 pm
Deth_Glitch
oh, thats fine. I didn't look much for dogs in FO3 is he the one you see in the closing credits?
04/20/2013 4:20 pm
Level 26 : Expert Blacksmith
Minecraftassassin
Ya he is and he is by far my favorite companion in any fallout.
04/20/2013 4:07 pm
Minecraftassassin
Deth_GlitchPets yes... Like dogs... mainly dogs... Dog Meat?

Dog Meat was my favorite companion in Fallout 3 you could find him in a scrap yard.
04/20/2013 9:40 am
Deth_Glitch
Pets yes... Like dogs... mainly dogs... Dog Meat? Also Accepted
thunder i didn't forget I am just unsure about the whole green thing and I don't often say things im not sure about.
04/19/2013 9:33 pm
Minecraftassassin

" I may be young but don't underestimate my determination... and my sword arm,"
Name: Lucas Valhalla
Appearance: See above
Backstory: Due to living in a higher class family he had formal training in archery, swordplay, and horse back riding. Always a geek though, he was going to a fan expo before this all happened. While he had good grades in school he doesn't see much of a need for that now. He was always obsessed with video games and planned to be a graphic designer after college. He stopped at a fast food spot to get something to drink and use the washroom when "it" happened. He somehow fell asleep in that room and woke up what he thought was three days later. He wandered around the wastelands for some time. He cam across all kinds of creature and people, mostly avoided them. He passed a hunting shop that wan't fully looted and managed to pick up a bow and a small quiver of arrows. His first real encounter with bandits happened about a week after he woke up. They had all manner of tattered clothing and guns, he assumed formerly police. He was able to get in the mindset of the character he was dressed as. He pulled his bow and arrow out and was able to take out three before being noticed at all. He quickly reclaimed his arrows while trying to stay hidden. He managed to find a radio on one of the bandits. After one of the bandits saw him they opened fire and he had to run away. Before he heard the broadcast he was in what was once an McDonald's looking for something quick to eat. Then he heard a slight noise on his radio and heard the broadcast. He headed to the cathedral where he hoped to finally see a friendly face.
Weapons:(they are limited, don't say you have an LMG) Sharpened replica or the Hyrule sword from Twilight Princess, a compact bow, twelve arrows, and a wooden replica of the Hyrule shield.
Reason:(Why do you want to find Damon? Delete this if its in your BS) From being so young he always had a positive outlook about other humans and he wanted to see if he could help rebuild the world he once knew.
Skills:(again, delete this if not needed, anything you can do most people can't, not powers just like good a climbing and such. DO NOT GO OP) Trained in swordplay, archery, and a little horse riding. He is also rather intelligent but doesn't think that will come into play in this new world.
Anything Else: I think that's it but let me know if I need to add anything. Oh also are pets allowed (just in case I want my own version of Dog Meat)?
04/19/2013 7:17 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Miner
anonpmc195880
[deleted]
04/19/2013 4:07 pm
planetblox2000
Yaaaay we have someone else to rp with!!!!
04/19/2013 4:06 pm
Deth_Glitch
ACCEPTED!
04/19/2013 4:00 pm
planetblox2000
I have to warn you... I'm a mutant crocodile!
04/19/2013 3:58 pm
Level 21 : Expert Scribe
NorthernGamR
thanks planet
04/19/2013 3:56 pm
planetblox2000
Nice app north!
04/19/2013 3:52 pm
Level 21 : Expert Scribe
NorthernGamR
Name: Danny Mcoy
Appearance: I may put a picture in once I am able to use my laptop again. But until then I will just try and describe him. Long scruffy/dirty dark brown hair, Green eyes, A gold tan from some of his work as a slave, 150 lb. 5,10 tall, Well built.
Backstory: How do you describe Daniel Mcoy? His family was broken. His mother died early in his childhood. Leaving him with a drunk for a father. But he managed. School helped Danny to keep his sanity. It was the one place where he could escape his father. Danny loved history. He loved to learn about the astounding inventions made by ancient civilizations. The traditions and Rulers of those times.

Danny was 14 when the world got thrown into a microwave. His father was half dead on the couch from a beer induced coma. Danny was doing his homework for school. To this day he can remember vividly being stuck on an algebra question when the first few nukes hit. Luckily his home wasnt destroyed...much. After the first few days of chaos and running around with his father. Things took a turn for the worse for Danny. Seeing as they had run low on supplies. Danny's father sold him to some slavers that had sprung up through the chaos. " Better for both of us to survive alone than die together! " He could remember his Father saying. But he knew his father didnt care one bit if Danny died. He only cared about himself.

Danny would move around a lot for the few years to follow. Either being sold to new slavers or collected by them after they killed his old ones. Eventually he found himself being forced to fight other slaves for " sport " is what the slavers called it. Two slaves would enter a makeshift arena surrounded by the low lifes of the apocalypse. But only one would exit. And it was always Danny. To be fair, Danny wasnt a superb fighter. Most of the other slaves were either starving or horribly ill. The only reason Danny wasnt is because after he won the first few fights the slavers began to take a bit better care of him. Danny hated to kill. But it wasnt like he had much of a choice.

One day when Danny was sitting in his cage waiting for his next fight. He overheard a broadcast sent out by a Damon Farrow over the radio in his owners office. He had trouble hearing what he was saying but he thought he heard him say something about starting a new world,Durham, And a Cathedral. Danny had been dreaming of escaping for a while now. But he never had a reason to or anywhere to go. But now he did. He decided that when his owner came to let Danny out for the next fight. Danny would either kill him or die. Luck was with Danny. His owner had gotten himself a bit drunk. So it was pretty easy to choke him with his handcuffs. After he had killed his owner Danny found the key for his handcuffs and took them off and searched his owners office for anything useful. He found a satchel with a few days Food,A map,And some water. He then began his trip to the Cathedral in Durham. And with it hopefully he would find his Freedom.
Weapons: His fists.
Reason: He seeks Freedom.
Skills: He is pretty good at Hand to Hand combat. Other than that he didnt really learn many skills from being a slave.
Anything Else: Nope
04/19/2013 3:18 pm
Deth_Glitch
04/19/2013 2:06 pm
planetblox2000
So is the ic coming now kori is accepted?
04/19/2013 2:01 pm
Deth_Glitch
I know... I didn't want any.
KORI ACCEPTED. The Don will see you now!
04/19/2013 1:42 pm
planetblox2000
I'm actually the only mutant.....
04/19/2013 1:19 pm
Level 27 : Expert Network
Korigon
Detthh review my app please.
04/19/2013 1:13 pm
Deth_Glitch
Atleast one more NON mutant then yer
04/19/2013 1:06 pm
planetblox2000
So anyway, Is the IC coming out soon?
04/19/2013 1:02 pm
Deth_Glitch
Good...
04/19/2013 1:01 pm
planetblox2000
I will be sneeeaky....
04/19/2013 1:00 pm
Deth_Glitch
As in.. charging at a group of people with their guns pointed at ya,..
04/19/2013 12:46 pm
planetblox2000
Fronal attacks?
04/19/2013 12:26 pm
planetblox2000
So am I accepted?
04/19/2013 12:21 pm
Deth_Glitch
I saw your earlier post.... FFS I read them all.
04/19/2013 12:04 pm
planetblox2000
Deth, just to say, I edited my app.
04/19/2013 11:09 am
Level 27 : Expert Network
Korigon
Name: Johnathan Steele.
Appearance:
Click to reveal

Backstory:
Click to reveal
Johnathan sat silently at his filthy apartment room. Waiting. He knew that the mafia hit team would be at him any minute. See, Steele had done a foolish thing. Ever since he had been in the mafia, he had slowly been sapping off the dons savings. It was foolish, not to mention dangerous, but he did it anyway. Steele was one of those medium-level people called to do hits when someone messed with the don, and truth be told, it didn't pay great. So in order for his dying mother to live in comfort, he started sapping from the Don, and now it had caught up from him. A sudden screech of tires told him the hit team had arrived. Johnathan allowed curiosity to get ahold of him, and he peered out through the windows. Two cars, with four men in each. All armed. The don wasn't taking any chances this time. It made since, really. No one messed with the don and got away with it. The hitmen went to work quickly. Four men to take the back, four men to take the front. Johnathan sighed and slowly opened a drawer beside him. Inside was a sig sauer, a snub nose revolver, and a ka-bar knife. Working with efficiency, he quickly slid the snub nose into his leg-holster, put his sig in his main holster, and slipped the combat knife into a sheath attached to his leg. A loud pounding from below alerted him that the hit team was in the building. Johnathan opened his door casually and walked out toward the roof. Climbing the ladder, he heard another sharp crash, then followed by shouts. Johnathan was now on the roof. Planning had sure paid off, though. Ever since he had started sapping he had started his get-a-way plan. All he had to do was climb down the balconies and then he was home free, but now he realized it wasn't as easy at that, as a mafia hitman suddenly opened fire at him. “They found me fast.” Johnathan muttered to himself, and whipping out his sig shot three shots. The hitman was obviously inexperianced, because none of his multiple shots from his gun hit Johnathan, while Johnathan's bullets hit his chest twice and his head once. Johnathan, in a sudden act of foolishness, walked over to the body and immediately recognized him. His blood ran cold, as he slowly started back toward the balconies. On top of stealing from the don he had just killed his own son. But now was not the time for worry. “There.” Johnathan said to himself, as he saw a balcony below. But before he could jump, a sudden spray of bullets flew past him – Two hitting his shoulder and slicing through like a molten sword. Without warning, He fell off the building. “This was not supposed to happen.” Johnathan said, in an annoyed way, to himself. He quickly reached his hand out and was able to grab onto a balcony rail., but not without scraping half of his flesh on his hand off. And then, from the pain, he let go. Johnathan muttered a curse before hitting the ground, and everything went black...

When he woke up, everything was gone. The apartment. The surrounding buildings. Everything. A few bodies of the hit team lay strewn around him. “What happened?” Johnathan mused out loud, while he slowly walked forward. “Looks like a bomb went off.” He said, and continued walking. The next few years were random, but Johnathan never shook the fear of the Don coming for him. When he had finally settled in, or so he thought, a car rushed past his house, spitting machinegun fire from the window. This bewildered Johnathan, because cars we're extremely hard to come by, and raiders would stick in a group, not a hit and run. What if the don was after him again? Johnathan mused over this so much, that it became his biggest fear. Whenever he would hear a sound, a gunshot, a noise, he would instantly be on high alert. After awhile, Johnathan hatched another plan. He would group up with people and then the don could never get him. So he started on his journey – A journey to escape the don...

Weapons: Sig Sauer p220 elite with five clips. ( Eight bullets in each clip. ), Snub nose revolver hidden as a side arm, and a ka-bar knife for melee.
Reason: Steele wants to have protection and strength in numbers just in case the don ever tries to come for him.
Skills: Athletic, Very accurate with a gun, works well in tense situations. Not to mention he is an amazing poker player.
Anything Else: Nerves of Steele. See what I did there?
04/19/2013 2:58 am
planetblox2000
I edited it.
04/18/2013 5:55 pm
Level 26 : Expert Geek
tmplumber
So anyway Deth. How many people are needed till we start?
04/18/2013 5:18 pm
Deth_Glitch
TMP... the memes... annoy me...
Blox, he seems really relaxed with being a mutant... IMO most people would fell confused or angry that this had happened. Especially someone like David, I mean who goes from being law enforcement to eating people.... Also Whats his beef with Damon? There are survivors about, most of who would either run or KOS david... so why does he hate Damon so much?
04/18/2013 4:21 pm
tmplumber
Yes...

04/18/2013 3:58 pm
planetblox2000
We'll see what deth says.
04/18/2013 3:57 pm
tmplumber
planetblox2000
"Wha.... What the hell am I?"

Name: His former name was David Fox, but his new name is now "The croc"
Appearance: (see picture)
Backstory:
David Fox. That was the name given to David by his father, because his mother died in childbirth. He was named in honour of his granfather, who founded the family's tradition of removing criminals from the streets. David's father was a policeman, and he earned his uniform well. Before he became a policeman, David's father foiled a whole criminal operation.

David always seemed, well, different from the the other children. When he went to nursery, he liked to observer the other children there, and see if they did anything wrong. When the teacher told David's father about what he did, David's father replied: "Hes doing his job"

At primary school David continued this watching behaviour. He hid in his faviourite spot in the playground, a small crevice between two walls. Suprisingly, he did well in class, and was a very smart boy. Half of the children in his class didn't even know who he was, so when the teacher announced that David was star of the week, many children said: "David? Who's David?".

At secondary school he stopped the watching behaviour, and began to play with the other children, and found he was suprisingly good at football (soccer for any Americans). After a month, David found himself on the school football team, and played as a striker.

University was not that different to secondary school, except that instead of playing on the football team, he played on the cricket team. David chose to study forensic science at univeristy, and passed his tests with flying colours.

When David completed, university, he applied for a job as a policeman, and was accepted. This made his father very, very proud.

Then it happened. The bomb was dropped and David woke up a week later. He felt... Different. He found a bit of glass and looked at himself. "Wha.. What the hell am I?" He rasped. David had the urge for human flesh. He wandered the ruined streets, eating dead bodies, and even killing an eating a living person. Then he heard the radio announcement of Damon Farrow. He let out a deafening roar, and went to find this "Farrow" person. David needed to kill this man. Mutants were destined to rule.....

Weapons: his own claws and teeth
Reason: David wants to kill Farrow, and any of his allys, for he claims that mutants are destined to rule
Skills: strength, speed, and brains too.
Anything Else: Nope.

You never really explained why he suddenly thought that Mutants were destined to rule...

I would personally deny till that was fix. But its Deth's choice
04/18/2013 3:24 pm
planetblox2000
I applied!
04/18/2013 1:14 pm
planetblox2000

"Wha.... What the hell am I?"

Name: His former name was David Fox, but his new name is now "The croc"
Appearance: (see picture)
Backstory:
David Fox. That was the name given to David by his father, because his mother died in childbirth. He was named in honour of his granfather, who founded the family's tradition of removing criminals from the streets. David's father was a policeman, and he earned his uniform well. Before he became a policeman, David's father foiled a whole criminal operation.

David always seemed, well, different from the the other children. When he went to nursery, he liked to observer the other children there, and see if they did anything wrong. When the teacher told David's father about what he did, David's father replied: "Hes doing his job"

At primary school David continued this watching behaviour. He hid in his faviourite spot in the playground, a small crevice between two walls. Suprisingly, he did well in class, and was a very smart boy. Half of the children in his class didn't even know who he was, so when the teacher announced that David was star of the week, many children said: "David? Who's David?".

At secondary school he stopped the watching behaviour, and began to play with the other children, and found he was suprisingly good at football (soccer for any Americans). After a month, David found himself on the school football team, and played as a striker.

University was not that different to secondary school, except that instead of playing on the football team, he played on the cricket team. David chose to study forensic science at univeristy, and passed his tests with flying colours.

When David completed, university, he applied for a job as a policeman, and was accepted. This made his father very, very proud.

Then it happened. The bomb was dropped and David woke up a week later. He felt... Different. He found a bit of glass and looked at himself. "Wha.. What the hell am I?" He rasped. He was a mutant. A freak. But stronger... So much stronger..... David had the urge for human flesh. He wandered the ruined streets, eating dead bodies, and even killing an eating a living person. Then he heard the radio announcement of Damon Farrow. He let out a deafening roar, and went to find this "Farrow" person. David needed to kill this man. Humans were a thing of the past. Humans were puny creatures. This Damon Farrow wanted to make humans rule again. No..... Mutants were destined to rule.....

Weapons: his own claws and teeth
Reason: David wants to kill Farrow, and any of his allys, for he claims that mutants are destined to rule
Skills: strength, speed, and brains too.
Anything Else: Nope.
04/19/2013 12:38 pm
Deth_Glitch
Im still not sure... I'm not for mutants... I was more thinking they would be like ghouls from Fallout, As in, Not Smart.. Grr... IDK. Hmm
Accepted, but you cannot do any frontal attacks and things. He have guns so you need be careful.
04/18/2013 2:21 am
Deth_Glitch
ThunderFang[yt]doj1uBs5Pqo[/yt]

"So, I'm assuming you want to start a new life? Yes? No? You don't know? Well, make up your mind and if you do, make it worthwhile or you might have me opposing you for the only place of life left in this hell of a land you call a country."
Name:Heres Mente
Backstory: Born in Australia, Heres was called,"The Know-It-all" at primary school. He was the one who would always get an A in maths or anything revolving around that subject. Often teased for being so intelligent, their parents decided to pull him out of the school and make him an exchange student over in Amercia.
In secret, Heres' parents actually hated Heres as they didn't get that much education from a school when they were young, jealousy drove them to send him away. As much as he wanted to stay, they packed his bags up and sent him over to America.
Being sent over to a new country was a big deal for Heres; he was actually teased for both his accent and his newly found intellect by the kids. Heres never took it seriously as he just took it as a joke from the other students for being an exchange student; he thought it was a welcoming of some sorts as they do to the other exchange students. Over the years, the teachers noticed that Heres was being teased and bullied by other students yet he never spoke to them about it. Talking it down, the teachers told him the issues and what was going on. After hearing that the other children were actually bullying him, he ignored everyone at school, even the teachers.
At the age of twelve, the world went insane; nukes went down and all the other stuff happened that Heres seemed to survive yet not notice. Over the weeks since everything happened, he noticed that there were mutations about and radiation came into play. Slowly running out of food, he became a scavenger around certain areas of the country.
Reaching a small town after a few years, Heres heard a transmission on the radio. Someone was alive. He wasn't alone, trying to survive. There was company out there, he just had to find it. Setting out, he looked for this man on the radio even if it was just a recorded message.
Weapons:Heres carries a knife around in his pocket almost always, otherwise he fights with his fists.
Skills: Has reasonable intellect, Very good at hand to hand combat.
Anything Else: This is a horrible backstory/ application over all...

A)It's in England
B)Can you add some interesting and special event that makes him different in your BS
C)Nice name although I kept reading it as 'Here is' lol (not a bad thing I just needed a C..)
04/17/2013 7:14 pm
anonpmc195880
[deleted]
04/18/2013 7:07 pm
anonpmc195880
[deleted]
04/17/2013 7:10 pm
Level 44 : Master Pokemon
jackattack4000
When will the IC be up? Also I haven been very active since I can't find any RP's that interest me. Or I am just to lazy to written the backstory.
04/17/2013 7:08 pm
Deth_Glitch
nice. Can you delete the brackets? (forgot to mention it before) But Welcome aboard the Damon Farrow Crazy train
04/17/2013 7:03 pm
tmplumber
tmplumber
" Wastelands... bah, this isn't a wasteland; its a resurrection "
Name: Oscar Winston Jean
Appearance: See Above
Backstory: Oscar Winston Jean was born in Cardiff Wales thirty years ago. At a young age however his father applied for a new job and they had moved to England. Unfortunately for Oscar he had developed quite a strong accent which led to him being bullied a lot during his primary school years. This made him very cowardly, and timid. Although this didn't last forever...
When he reached his teenage years he began to rebel. The first thing he did was beat up one of his main bullies with a baseball bat. The next little act of rebellion was taking over the gang of bullies that once tormented him, the baseball bat incident was enough to make the main bully terrified of him. His group of friends grew, mostly of people who were bullied by the same person as he used to be.
During his college years he learnt a lot about weapons from his history professor. Most of the weapons he learnt about were from the victorian period of history, after a while he got bored of listening to the same old facts about the Victorian period and the machines that were used. And so he proceeded to drop out of college and work with the local weapons shop owner Paul. Paul's wife was murdered several years ago at the time he had started to work there, and so Paul was as timid as he used to be.
After years of working under Paul, Paul was becoming very depressed. Up to the point in which he committed suicide, leaving the shop to Oscar. During the years that he owned the shop, he decorated it from just a shop to a bit more of a museum. Even to the point of hiding ammunition around the school in case of thieves. One day though when he was listening to the news, he heard something about a nuke... This did not bother Oscar as he believed that they were just threatening the nuclear strike.
When the nuke hit however he hid in the cellar of the shop with his rare Mosin-Nagant sniper rifle and a pistol. In case of attacks, during the coarse of five years living in the shelter; living on corn and beans; he heard people robbing his store and the shots of guns. He could not believe that he would be the cause of innocent murder. Suddenly he could hear static through his radio, quickly turning it onto the right channel he could hear him... Damon Farrow.
Eventually he stood outside of the cellar. The windows of his shop we cracked and all the weapons... were gone; dead bodies littered through the streets. He knew what he had to do, travel to Damon, It wasn't too far from where he was, about five hours walk up the street, then he saw it... a mutation, it looked like a mix between a human and a bear, scared out of his mind he shot it... dead, he knew where he had to go... up the street, and so his journey began...
Weapons:(they are limited, don't say you have an LMG) Semi-automatic pistol with 5 rounds of ammo. 1 rare Mosin-Nagant sniper rifle with 1 round of ammo. ( both from his shop )
Reason:(Why do you want to find Damon? Delete this if its in your BS) He wants a group of people to group together. Perhaps even start up his weapon shop again.
Skills:(again, delete this if not needed, anything you can do most people can't, not powers just like good a climbing and such. DO NOT GO OP) He is very good at parkour. And pretty accurate with a weapon.
Anything Else: " War... war never changes... "

Added.
04/17/2013 6:59 pm
Deth_Glitch
@TMP
Well you didn't add the time between it happening and him hearing Damon on the radio. It still seems instant. Accepted but please fix it at some point
(preferable before the IC shows up)
@Jack Haven't seen you RP much lately, WB, as far as I see it, to the RPC and Accepted
04/17/2013 6:55 pm
jackattack4000
Okay I fixed it.
04/17/2013 6:52 pm
Deth_Glitch
well.. it's just it says he found all stolen and dead people and he knew he had to find 'Damian'
04/17/2013 6:49 pm
tmplumber
A) Changing it now...

B) Ill fix that now

C) he has been there a while
04/17/2013 6:48 pm
jackattack4000
Oh. I will fix it as soon as I can get to my laptop.
04/17/2013 6:45 pm
Deth_Glitch
A) Durham is in England
B) *Damon
C) It was a few years after the original strikes.
Fix them your accepted. Jack I think you just need to fix the USA/England thing
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome