-~What now?~- IC

Deth_Glitch's Avatar Deth_Glitch4/19/13 3:14 pm
4/23/2013 2:45 am
planetblox2000's Avatar planetblox2000
<([Apply here to RP:http://www.planetminecraft.com/forums/post1990753.html#p1990753])>
Damon looked down the scope. He knew he would need to find some more ammo for his rifle because he was down to his last clip but he still had a few for his pistol so he would live. He could manage via his knife anyway. No one had arrived yet. He was beginning to think the Radio was broken and muttered a curse. "Whats the likelihood they heard it" he whispered under his breath. He gave up and pulled away from his scope and took a swig of water before returning to the scope and looking around.
Deth_Glitch
Level 35 : Artisan Turtle

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/23/2013 2:45 am
Level 42 : Master Mlem Mlem Bat
planetblox2000
The croc knew he had to confuse to kill. He creepes so he was now directly facing the humans. Then he sped across infront of them, so he was just a green blur to the stupid humans eyes. Then the croc waited to see what happened.
04/22/2013 5:26 pm
Deth_Glitch
"Not sure the worse creature... more then likely a human. I have never seen an animal do what those slavers can find it in themselves to do." he said as he began to walk away from the main group. "Lets get supplies and anything else useful then we can head up to where I have been hiding out" he said.
04/22/2013 5:23 pm
Level 26 : Expert Blacksmith
Minecraftassassin
Lucas drew his bow, "I wonder what we'll see on out way," He stated, "What the worst creature you've seen in this town so far?" He asked, "Mine would have to be the dog I encountered once. I swear the thing had two heads and stood on his hind legs," He laughed trying to break the awkward silence.
04/22/2013 4:58 pm
Level 27 : Expert Network
Korigon
Johnathan smiled. "Yeah, that's fine. Danny and I can take care of ourselves." But before he had even finished the sentence there was a hiss, than a growl. Johnathan looked dumbfounded, then angry. "Is that idiotic mutant still following us? Gruh. Can we please kill it? Headstrong or not, a mutant can be dangerous." He carefully took his knife out and laid it beside him, just incase the croc attacked.
04/22/2013 3:17 am
planetblox2000
The croc stalked after Damon, Lucas and the other guy. He was sure he was hidden. He let out a small hiss, followed by a short growl. Maybe he could ambush the foolish humans, and Damon could die with them.
04/21/2013 4:10 pm
Minecraftassassin
Lucas laughed a bit at the elf boy comment. He coughed again and a bit less blood than last time came up. He looked slightly pleased with the less blood, "By the way my name is Lucas but the guy who got hit with the shotgun just calls me Link; either works," Lucas stated. He was ready to go on with him to market square when they set out.
04/21/2013 4:04 pm
Deth_Glitch
"Why? Whats the point of living if your going to live life alone?" he said "I joined the army in the hopes of saving lives because that's what I wanted to do." He was peering down alleyways and such as they passed. "I am trained, I know what I am doing and I have gotten used to this city. I know that I can help people and I know that they need help. So why would I just sit around and let them die?" he replied. "Lets head down to the market square, If you guys think you can manage alone me and elf boy over here will run a head for some supplies. Think you can meet us there?"
((Maps 'o der citeh))

The A is the cathedral.
That one \/ Had Damons base and the cathedral
04/21/2013 4:01 pm
planetblox2000
A third man had appeared. He was armed with a gun. Perhaps he knew that the croc was here? or not. Perhaps he was just one of those wary people.

((Sorry for short post, I gtg!))
04/21/2013 3:58 pm
Level 44 : Master Pokemon
jackattack4000
John followed along, silently. He looked around. He was nervous since croco-man could be anywhere. He held his gun out, just to be ready. "You should be ready. Mutants could be anywhere." John told the group.
04/21/2013 3:56 pm
planetblox2000
Drat. Lucas had followed Damon. He coudn't attack now. He coudn't take on two people, who were both armed. The croc carried on watching the pair, waiting for the moment when Lucas was gone. Or vice versa. The croc woudn't mind killing Lucas either.
04/21/2013 3:53 pm
Minecraftassassin
Lucas followed Damon, "I'm honestly in the best fighting condition of this group," He said being honest. He knew the condition everyone was in and he could use the least medical help of the current group. He turned to Damon, "Why take the chance of death just to recruit a few other people?" He asked honestly wondering why in the world this former solder would worry so much about the "normal" human life.
04/21/2013 3:47 pm
planetblox2000
Damon was walking away. This was the croc's chance. He scoped around the area until Damon was in front of him. This was going to be the moment when the human race fell to it's knees and begged the mutants for mercy. The croc readied himself to attack the unsuspecting Damon.
04/21/2013 3:43 pm
Deth_Glitch
Damon saw his cough blood "We had better set out, you need some medicine.. Your all in a sorry state" he muttered. "Lets get to a pharmacist or the old hospital, although hospitals are often crawling with bandits." he said as he pulled out his pistol and began heading down what was once a busy street. ((Would a map 'o the city be useful?)) He drew in a breath and then exhaled. "Anyone needs supplies fast I will run off ahead with anyone who wants to join me."
04/21/2013 3:40 pm
planetblox2000
Then the croc realised. There was no time for later. He had to kill Damon and the rest now. He sped off back to where the humans were, going at full speed. Hissing and growling, he could see the humans through a small gap. This was it. He was ready to attack the puny creatures.....
04/21/2013 3:37 pm
Minecraftassassin
"So," Lucas began with a pained look, "Shall we set off then or is there something else we need to do?" He asked. He felt like he was about to spit up blood again. He probably looked even worse. He was ready to head out again hopefully soon. He was just waiting for the rest of the group to be so. He then coughed a bit and blood came out, "Damn I need something for this," He said quietly.
04/21/2013 3:37 pm
planetblox2000
((I'm really just waiting for someone to hear the roars.))
04/21/2013 3:32 pm
Deth_Glitch
((then wait, TBF a large number of your posts were just 'fillers' to fill silence))
04/21/2013 3:31 pm
planetblox2000
((No idea what to say next))
04/21/2013 3:25 pm
Deth_Glitch
"Back at base I have another pistol and a cross bow, Got not bolts for the bow and only one clip for the gun. Got neither with me." he said. But he held his knife by the tip with two fingers. "You can borrow my knife for now, I also got about 2 more of them back at base" he said as he flipped the knife in his direction so it embedded itself in the ground close to his feet.
04/21/2013 3:18 pm
planetblox2000
The croc was now gripped by thirst. He walked into the cabin, blood smeared around his jaws. It was just a normal house. There was a bucket full of water on the floor. The croc drank it in one huge gulp, then let out another, louder, roar.
04/21/2013 3:14 pm
Level 21 : Expert Scribe
NorthernGamR
" I can walk. " Danny said. Using his right hand to cover his bullet wound in his shoulder. And his left to prop himself up from the ground. " You wouldnt happen to have extra weapons would Damon? " He asked. Praying the answer was yes.

(( Sorry about shortish posts. On PS Vita ))
04/21/2013 3:02 pm
planetblox2000
"Puny humans" The croc hissed as he stopped running. There was a small shack. Inside he could see a dead body. "perfect" The croc hissed, and he walked inside and began to devour the body. After he had finsihed, he let out an extremely loud roar, so loud it could be heard for miles.
04/21/2013 2:54 pm
Minecraftassassin
Lucas put his blade away, "Wow that croc is full of himself," He said grabbing his ribs again. The pain had returned. He looked up to Damon, "I agree with you, I need to get out of here before I puncture a lung of something," He commented, his positive attitude finally wearing down. He looked at the group then back to Damon, "Do I need to carry anyone?" He asked.
04/21/2013 2:52 pm
Deth_Glitch
"I don't have anything other than a small supply of bandages on me" he said "and yes. I did set this up but, why they were? I have no clue. Some bandits or slavers no doubt.". He was talking to the person who had asked him the question but he was looking at the city. "We should get supplies, painkillers et cetera" he said absent mindedly. "But we had better keep our eyes open, that thing is still alive out there. Can everyone travel or will some of us have to stay?" he asked. ((Also I expected more of a waiting for us to split up and picking us off one by one kind of char, not a full on I AM INVINCABLE DIE MUAHAHA kind))
04/21/2013 2:51 pm
planetblox2000
((I mean he ran into the shadows))
04/21/2013 2:47 pm
Korigon
(( Before I post or anything...

Planet, you can't have some OP Mutant. He can't immediately "Disappear into the shadows." Its not that easy. He isn't a ninja, he is a mutated crocodile. If crashing through the forest, would he sound like A, Nothing, or B, A loud mutated crocodile.

Answer it yourself. ))

"Pfft, you shall die." Johnathan said, imitating the Crocs hissing voice. He turned to Damon. "So you're the guy who got this all set up? And good plan. Any idea who those chumps were?" He said, and gestured to the bodies. "I could do with a few more painkillers." He added, and clutched his chest. "Shotguns to the stomach don't bode well for me."
04/21/2013 2:41 pm
planetblox2000
The croc landed softly on his feet. "This isn't over, you fools." He hissed. "I shall win. Damon shall die. Mutants shall take over. And you will die, and be reduced to bones by an army of powerful mutants" then the croc disappeared into the shadows.
04/21/2013 2:35 pm
Deth_Glitch
"Damon, Damon Farrow. I am hoping my broadcast brought you here..." he said, he was a little caught of guard by the whole, talking lizard thing. "So, who is going to be the first to tell me that mutagens can talk now?" he said in a sarcastic tone. He muttered a curse. "lets head into town, get some medical supplies, patch you lot up and then head over to where I am staying. Agreed?"
04/21/2013 2:27 pm
Korigon
Johnathan laughed. A hard, cold laugh. Then he looked up at "The croc." "You're stupid then, if you think you can defeat us. Listen, "Croc." You may be a mutant, and a better mutant than normal, but you cannot outrun a bullet, and that isn't a Kevlar vest on you. This is your last warning." He paused, and moving his Sig up shot the branch that the Croc was on. Surprisingly, despite it being a heavy branch, it immediately broke off, leaving "The croc" in a disheveled heap. "Leave. If I catch you "Spying" on us again, I'll personally take you on with my knife." Johnathan turned back toward Link. "So..Who's that guy?" He said, and pointed to Damon.
04/21/2013 2:09 pm
planetblox2000
"The radiation didn't just turn me into this you know" the croc hissed. "It made me smarter, faster stronger. Better. Better than you." If crocodiles could do creepy grins, he did one. "I shall take you on. Later"
04/21/2013 2:04 pm
Minecraftassassin
Lucas took notice of the croc coming back again. He drew his sword and the adrenalin started pumping through his erasing any pain he felt. He walked a fair distance between the croc and the injured people, "Not so fast croc," He began, "We heavily outnumber you right now. Attacking us isn't wise at all," He stated. He pointed his sword at the croc, "A broken rib or two won't slow me down at all," He began again, "Now run. We have guns and other weapons. You have nothing," He finished.
04/21/2013 1:53 pm
planetblox2000
The croc sniffed the air. Blood. He smelled blood. Someone was injured. Them he saw it. A human with a cut arm. Food. The prey was looking straight at him. The croc crawled down from the tree.
04/21/2013 1:47 pm
Level 21 : Expert Scribe
NorthernGamR
" Now that the lizard on steroids is gone. Could someone help me patch up my shoulder before I bleed out? " He said. Not caring if he sounded a bit angry. He was still trying to figure out what the heck is going on. I have seen some pretty messed up mutations. But a walking lizard!?
04/21/2013 1:38 pm
Korigon
Johnathan sat against the rock before standing, a bit quavery perhaps, up. He took a quick look around, and immediately spotted some sort of weird mutant thing in a tree, where Link and someone else were talking. "What...?" He made a face, before pulling out his Sig and walking quietly over to Lucas and Damon. "Um...Guys, there's a mutant looking at you from a tree over there." He said, and pointed back toward a group of trees. He turned to Damon. "Who are you?"

(( LOL YOU CAN'T HIDE A CROCODILE IN A TREE! ))
04/21/2013 1:24 pm
planetblox2000
The croc was determined to listen to what the people were saying. Then he realised. The tree. He could climb the tree and listen. He doubled back, and walked yo the tree, without the people seeing. The croc climbed the tree.
04/21/2013 1:08 pm
Minecraftassassin
Lucas looked up with a smile, "Got in a fight with a 'Killer Croc'. It for messy for the both of use though," He looked to his sword, "Felt like taking it on as an equal so I used my sword," He laughed spitting a bit of blood this time. He looked back to the man, "I'll live though," He stated, "Takes more than this to kill a Link, I just need to find a fairy," He said jokingly. Always a nerd making references when he is so close to death. He smiled even bigger, "That croc won't kill me yet though," He finished.
04/21/2013 1:08 pm
Deth_Glitch
Damon heard the thing talk and saw something disappear into the safety of the city. "What... the hell?" he muttered "I would say it was a mutant... but it was talking" he said as he lowered his pistol and eventually he sheathed both it and his knife. "Alright then.. I am guessing your here 'cause of me?" he said to them.
04/21/2013 1:01 pm
planetblox2000
"Soon you will though. Soon you will be only bones." The croc hissed. "Before I leave, take this warning. There are other dangers despite me." And with that, he dashed off into the shadows.
04/21/2013 12:58 pm
Deth_Glitch
Damon made it to the top of the hill. "If anyone has painkillers give 'em to him. We can get plenty more around." he said since he saw the boy go down and heard him ((He classes you as a boy because he is like 37 and, while he is still fit, he is trained and think of anyone under 25 as a kid)) "I'm Damon Farrow, I guess you heard my broadcast then!" he said. Then he became serious as he took in how damaged the kid was. "What happened?" he asked as he lent down.
04/21/2013 12:55 pm
Minecraftassassin
Lucas used his sword to get up again. He smiled, "At least the pain tells me I'm alive," He stated. He looked around and saw the croc. He raised his hand and flipped him off hoping he knew the gesture. He laughed despite the pain of laughing. He watched the croc and knew that the monster thought he had won. He screamed at the monster, "Not yet beasty! Not yet!" With a painful laugh.
04/21/2013 12:45 pm
planetblox2000
The croc heard the man's pained noises. "I have won." He hissed. He knew he had won. There would be no next time for the human. He would die, or faint, then the croc could feast on the human, alive or not. He walked into a place where he could see the human dying.....

((Thanks! ))
04/21/2013 12:41 pm
Minecraftassassin
((I have to admit planet you've gotten a lot better at roleplaying then when we first met.))

Lucas smiled for a second then felt a lot of pain. He began walking back to the other humans but holding his chest, Crap I think one, or more, of my ribs are broken, He managed to get back to the people before collapsing on a tree, "Oh god damn it!" He yelled in pain. He had a pained look on his face while asking, "Anyone have any pain killers or anything like that?" He honestly needed them right now, "That creature that did the roar smacked me up a bit," He finished.
04/21/2013 12:34 pm
planetblox2000
The croc just stood there, stunned that this human wasn't cowering in fear, or fleeing for their life. "We shall meet again" he hissed, and with that he sped into the shadows, not looking back on the human.
04/21/2013 12:28 pm
Minecraftassassin
Lucas stood there stunned that this creature could actually talk, "What the hell?" He asked as he stood their in awe. He thought if it was as smart as it thought it was he could reason with it, "If you're smart then let me reason with you," He began, "This battle could go on for hours weakening both of us. Unlike you though more of my kind are nearby and ready to kill," He finished. He thought for a second longer and began again, "For now we part ways. I respect you as a warrior but I'm no monster," He stated, "If we meet again we may have the chance to finish this but by then we could have both gained a lot of power; be more equal," He finished. He waited for the "Croc's" reply.
04/21/2013 12:21 pm
planetblox2000
The croc quickly dodged the sword attack. "You're getting on my bad side. But if you are smart, you could join me in creating a new, better world, rid of fools like Damon Farrow" He hissed. "But if not, I should just kill you and eat you"
04/21/2013 12:16 pm
Minecraftassassin
Lucas used his sword to get back up and wiped a bit of the blood from his mouth. He smiled at the fact this monster could talk. He flipped his sword around a couple time, "A billion dead before me, a billion more after. You think you can stop me? I am the embodiment of the hope humanity has left, "He smiled at the beast, "You're nothing but a monster, and monsters need to be killed," He finished. He ran at the monster full force and dove beside it slicing at the monsters side while he did.
04/21/2013 12:09 pm
planetblox2000
The teenager sliced a backplate off his back. The croc roared louder than he had ever done. Then he smacked the human in the face with his tail. "You are no match for the croc!" He hissed, turning to the face of the human.
04/21/2013 12:07 pm
Minecraftassassin
Lucas quickly put his bow on his back and drew his blade and shield. He smacked his hilt against his shield getting into the mindset of Link again. He started at the monster for a second as it charged. He duck an rolled right behind the creature and slashed his back, "If I'm going to die I'm taking you with me beasty," He screamed as he went to slice his tail off.
04/21/2013 12:03 pm
planetblox2000
((YOUUUUU!))
04/21/2013 12:01 pm
Minecraftassassin
((Wait which of us are you after now? I'M SO STARTLED!))
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome