Writers Needed | RPG Gamemode

Ben2453's Avatar Ben24538/22/18 1:39 pm history
1 emeralds 229 1
9/28/2018 12:10 am
_ZombiePie3000_'s Avatar _ZombiePie3000_
Thread Divider

Hey there,

I'm currently developing an RPG game mode for a large network. Unfortunately, the writing of the quests and the story line isn't exactly mine, nor my teams, strongest point. We're looking for some avid and creative writers that would be interested in taking on this task, and working with other members of the team to bring the story line, and the game mode to life.

If you'd like to assist, please fill out the following form and we'll get back to you.

Cheers!

Name:
Discord (Not required, but preferred):
Write us a short quest. Please keep them in a fantasy / medieval theme. The quests will all be assigned by NPCs that players talk with, so keep that in mind also. Something like the following:
"The queen is sick and we don't have herbs to cure her. They grow 3 mountains across and are really hard to find. Please hurry and gather the herbs we need to cure our beloved queen."
Ben2453
Level 1 : New Explorer