HD Skin Requests Open || Limited Spaceformat_paint

Campestral's Avatar Campestral10/23/20 3:17 pm history
18 emeralds 272 7
12/15/2020 9:24 am
anxii's Avatar anxii

Hello!

I am looking to practice my skills in making HD Minecraft skins and am a little slow for ideas of my own. So hopefully doing a few other skins can help. Figured this would be a good way to not only practice, but to start getting back into the community!

I have made a few other HD works in the past, here are a few examples -

Not bad, but I am looking to try to get a just slightly better by the end of this!

Terms and Conditions:

• All requests must fit under PMC guidelines and rules.
  • Not all requests will be made, this is something I am doing in my free time to improve myself.
  • Not looking to make (fanart of) popular characters. Examples: Anime characters, movie stars, video game NPCs, etc.
  • Characters must belong to yourself, and not belong to someone else. Unless permission has been granted and presented.
  • No further input can be put into the final product. Meaning no touch-ups or changes to the final product.
  • Final products can, and most likely will be, uploaded and available for use in-game.
  • I (Screen-name: Campestral) own all rights to the final product. Meaning I can post them to social medias and use them for publicity (With all proper credit for any original characters).
  • Requests may NOT be sold to or used for third parties (Of course can be used in-game), such as profited videos or the Marketplace.

Making a Request:

As stated in the terms, I am not going to be making all the requests I get. Pretty much just the ones that catch my eye and look interesting to make. I really don't want to spread myself too thin, especially after not being very active for a while. Looking to make at least three skins by the end of this, maybe more.

To get yourself in the running for an HD skin, simply make a comment! Pretty easy! Want to make it more likely I will pick yours? Here's a few things you can do:

• Pick more detailed characters, seeing as HD is mostly about detail. 
  • Include lots of reference pictures. (Can include links to previously existing skins or drawings.)
  • Add a description and get into those little details.

All images: Campestral (2020) [​Digital GIF/Digital]. Do not reuse.
Campestral
Level 55 : Grandmaster uwu