I was disqualified In the skins contest twice

Cat_Mewon's Avatar Cat_Mewon4/1/19 7:01 pm history
3 emeralds 513 5
4/1/2019 10:43 pm
Azie's Avatar Azie
Ok .. Ok .. The contest was for kings and queens, I made a native Indian princessa and disqualified fi because she did not meet the standards of kings, so I was patient and said to myself: Now make a cute princess! I did and I was disqualified in the trial I do not really know what happened but I was very angry and sad at the same time for losing the 2 skins I made to participate in the contest, if they could tell me what was wrong with her tell me.

Native Princess

Princess Girasool

-snip-
Cat_Mewon
Level 28 : Expert Princess

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/01/2019 8:26 pm
Level 55 : Grandmaster uwu
Campestral
Did you get a message along with the disqualification?
04/01/2019 8:02 pm
Level 48 : Master Sus
ArcaneKnight
it's called KINGS and QUEENS aside from using a princess which is neither a king or queen, you also don't use royal garb, the wardrobe needs to be fitting of a monarch
04/01/2019 10:43 pmhistory
Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump
Azie
Technically the theme of the contest is to showcase the grandiosity of past cultures/periods. It isn't solely to enter solely kings and queens.

OP, if you would like to contest account moderation, please make a private ticket at www.planetminecraft.com/tickets/new so our staff can discuss it with you. Public posts aren't the place. Thanks!
04/01/2019 8:08 pmhistory
Cat_Mewon
04/01/2019 8:14 pm
Cat_Mewon
or there? https://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/yeehaw-historical-splendor-contest/
I really did not understand what happened with my skin, if it were the case that she was only a princess, the own pmc said princesses were welcome
https://uploaddeimagens.com.br/imagens/princess-png-b2352bdd-423c-43d2-94cb-41b689b4bed8
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome