Spreading a little message.

Draganette's Avatar Draganette7/14/19 9:25 pm history
5 emeralds 502 6
7/14/2019 11:11 pm
Indraft's Avatar Indraft
Felll deleted one most recent skin not because moderators took it down, but because she felt bad about it, and she felt bad about it because people kept trying to mini-moderate her saying its inappropriate and it should not have been on this site.

Now im gonna open a ticket about it with actual moderators and I want to use it as a great example to show you what type of skins moderators deem "appropriate"

Now if your against this, I need to tell you for like, the 5th time, PMC has no kids, it has teens, everyone must be 13 or older. And if you reported her, that's fine, but if you called fell out instead of reporting her silently, you broke the rules, your not allowed to do that...

Either way after my ticket is responded to im going to make a wallpost about what the moderators say, and I want you all to help spread the word, idc if you share that's fine but I gotta get the message out into the skinning community of what is allowed... And what is not allowed...

The pole ends in 10 days so I have time to let mods hear what I have to say

And im only trying to "spread the word" because I think the people who were calling this stuff innapropriate are not updated with PMC's rules.
And honestly Felll should feel comfortable with posting their skins and she should not take it down just because some members can get away with complaining about her (which is deemed unacceptable in the rules list)

If you did not see the skin, we have a render of it from Willow dear, Front and back.

I only aloud negative votes so I can know how many members may actually disagree.

Poll ended 07/24/2019 9:25 pm.

Draganette
Level 21 : Expert Waffle