No longer taking requests for now! ❤

Marma's Avatar Marma9/20/19 9:25 am history
3 emeralds 224 7
9/21/2019 2:25 am
Marma's Avatar Marma

Currently not taking anymore requests!~ I'll open them up again in the future.

Hewwo!~ It is I, Kat! :3 So, I recently Got 233 subscribers~ So I figured, instead of a reshade contest, I'd do a few requests. So, here's the format that I'd like anyone interested in requesting a skin to fill out!~ (you can just copy and paste this and send it to me through pms or post it in the comments and fill it out~)

Skin tone: ?
Hair Colour: ?

Hair Design/length: ?

Eye Colour: ?

Clothing Type/Theme: ?

Accessories: ?

And anything like, cat ears, bunny, ect. : ?

(Please note, if you request a furry skin, I am absolutely awful at them! I'll do them, just please don't be upset if they're bad! xD}

Or, instead of the format, if you have a picture (that preferably shows front and back, but just front or somethin is 100% fine just tell me what you want on the back.) Then I'll happily do it!~

I try to get requests done within a 15-30 minute radius when I start making them. And if I messed up on something or you'd rather a different shoe colour, eye colour, ect. I can edit the skin dnd update it for you!~

(you also have the choice of if you want it uploaded to pmc or sent as a file through pms)

Anywaaayss, I hope you enjoyed reading!~ And thanks to all my kittens, (subscribers) for supporting me! <3
Marma
Level 66 : High Grandmaster Kitten