What do you want?

walk's Avatar walk6/25/19 9:41 am
7/1/2019 6:57 am
KineteMuldaur's Avatar KineteMuldaur
So i'm pretty torn on what kind of skins i should be making, I find myself inspired by all kinds of skin artists and find it difficult to focus on one style.
This may be obvious to people considering the state of my submission page atm :P a bit all over the place.

Anyway, I wanna know what you guys would like to see more of from me personally :)

Teen skin example:
Angel

Character skin example:
Elma

Detailed shading skin example:
DragonsDungeon

Simplistic shading skin example:
The4thAD

Poll ended 07/02/2019 9:41 am.

walk
Level 57 : Grandmaster Cyborg

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/25/2019 9:47 am
Level 71 : Legendary Skinner
Auri
something else:

embrace the eclecticism! go with whatever strikes your fancy in that very moment. it's what i personally do to keep skinning fresh
06/25/2019 10:34 am
walk
really appreciate this reply, I’ve felt a bit confused lately with inspiration coming from all angles. it’s hard to know where to begin! it’d be nice to have a specific “brand” or style - but I seem to be developing too quickly to maintain something like that. I like to improve as fast as possible ahah
06/25/2019 10:49 am
Level 41 : Master Magical Boy
The Weaker One
what i want is my own laptop, i have to use the family desktop computer.
06/25/2019 12:53 pm
walk
well... i wish you the best
06/25/2019 9:57 am
Level 30 : Artisan Robot
Elma
I think you're doing fine as is! If you feel like you just want to experiment with shading styles it's very easy to just pick characters that fit a particular style for reference, that way you can just focus on the shading and not worry too much about the design. What you learn in the process you can then reuse to create original designs.
But you do what you like best. If you really have no idea, I guess just go for simple shading. you get ideas out of your head much more quickly!! 👍👍👍
06/25/2019 10:35 am
walk
I admire your style so much, switch between your skins to wear as my actual skin in game🤣 I totally see where you’re coming from, makes a lot of sense! thank you :)
06/26/2019 1:05 am
Level 46 : Master Wizard
mythicaljay
I like it when people have skins of various themes. Diversity is great. (Although here I am making mostly one type of skin lately... I plan on changing that.) just make unique skins.
06/26/2019 3:58 am
walk
for sure!
i feel a bit sporadic doing that but we'll see ;D
06/25/2019 10:12 am
Level 64 : High Grandmaster Cake
Angel
Tbh i love your teen skins, the way u use aesthetic palettes with a detailed shading is amazingggg haha

i hope to see more teen skins from u :3
06/25/2019 10:38 am
walk
I love making the kind of skins I used to wear when I was really into minecraft gameplay itself- id have a different teen skin every day🤣 my inspiration back then were the likes of oblivion and I guess a part of me wants to live up to that - impossible though it is🤣 but I have changed so much since then and my inspiration is very very different now, so I’m not too sure!
07/01/2019 6:57 am
Level 40 : Master Warrior
KineteMuldaur
I do want one special skin.. Kinete Muldaur From Endless space 2
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome