2 Build Positions Needed - Intermediate skill with lots of time - Paid position

joshspaceboy's Avatar joshspaceboy8/4/21 11:46 am
1 emeralds 79
Hello I'm Joshspaceboy and I am currently running a fast growing community that focuses on small builds.

I am looking for two new builders, specifically those who are skilled and fast at interior decoration or landscaping using worldedit. You will need to show details of your work. This position will mostly be working with me and the other team members building around 2-4 builds a week very quickly, and occasionally working on my very large projects. These builds are built in both Java and Bedrock, so you will need a bedrock version of the game at some point. You will also have to join our discord community, as all communication to the teams is done there.

I make my revenue by converting the maps we make to bedrock and posting them on an app. Your pay is then based on output and quality of builds, so the more work you put in the more you get paid. Pay will be explained in terms of numbers via private message, but don't expect a crazy amount.

Please DM me if you are interested in the position, and I'll give you more details about what is expected of you.
joshspaceboy
Level 54 : Grandmaster Architect