Forumskeyboard_arrow_right Communities keyboard_arrow_right Teams

Create Forum Thread

ACTORS AND BUILDERS NEEDED! || Minecraft Roleplay Series

3 emeralds7 replies185 views
created 02/12/2020 9:10 pm by OpalGalaxy
last reply 02/25/2020 2:53 pm
                    Hello all!

    We're looking for builders, voice actors, body actors, and video editors for a Minecraft     fantasy roleplay series, "Platy and the Last Light". No prior experience is needed for     acting. DM me if you have any questions!

        Join the Discord if you're interested - discord.gg/RuVvTMd

                      Applications:

This is an informal project, so applications are not a big deal, but we'd still like you to send them in the comments!

For Video Editors- If you could comment or DM me with an example of your work that would be great!

For Builders- Please tell me your experience level or how long you've been playing.

Voice Actors- All I ask is that you are in the age range for the character you want. For example, we probably won't want a 17-year-old voicing someone who is canonically 12. However, if you can voice an older character, that would be excellent as well.

What Else?-
I'd like you to include your name, age range(if applicable), time zone, and what role you are applying for (if applicable).

Here's an example!

Name: Opal
Age range: Mid-teens
Time Zone: EST
What Role?: Lizzie voice, builder
Experience: This will be my first time voice acting, but I have done a few building projects before! Here's a link!

                       Here are the open roles for acting!

Platy is the main character. In school, he was always book-smart, but invisible. His life was turned upside-down when he discovered he was actually the Son of Light, a hero destined to restore order to the Kingdom of Light. He's 12 years old.

Body acting = OPEN

Almost nothing is known of Darkness, or "Ilusari", the force that overcame the King of Light ten years ago. His motives and origin are unknown, and the only thing that can be said for sure about him is that he wants the Son of Light dead. His age is unknown, but we'd like someone older to voice-act them. (First appearance in Ep1)

Voice acting = OPEN

Body acting =
OPEN

Kepumig is a sixteen-year-old boy who has risen the ranks of Kepumig's followers remarkably quickly. He is cunning, cruel and dangerously intelligent. He is working to bring down Platy and his friends. (First appearance in Ep4)

Body Acting = Open

Voice Acting = Open

Jasper is seen as the protector of his village. He lives in the Kingdom of Light, in a small village in the forest. Jasper trains Platy to use the Sun's Heart and is a father figure to many members of Platy's group. He's an adult male. (First appearance in Ep3)

Body Acting = Open

Voice Acting = Open

  (I apologize for the lack of female roles, those were quickly claimed at the start of the project some time ago :,) )

We Also Need:

English Teacher
Students

Villager 1
Librarian

                              Thank You! <3
Posted by avatar
OpalGalaxy
Level 1 : New Explorer

comment Login or register to post a reply.

7 replies

02/14/2020 10:03 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
aya-aikyo
name: aya

time zone:est (available 5pm-11pm and on weekends.)

role: builder, librarian and/or a student

experience: i used to build for my friends projects and homes, and would participate as background characters.

this seems fun and im a little bored lol.
02/13/2020 7:06 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Skinner
Davidrty
Name: David (IGN: Davidrty)
Age range: Adult
Time Zone: EST
What Role?: Darkness or Jasper
Experience: I have experience voice acting in some of my own projects.
02/25/2020 2:53 pm
OpalGalaxy
Thank you for applying! I can give you the roles for Jasper and Darkness. Please join the Discord!
02/13/2020 7:26 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
ToiletPaperStudios
Name: Toilet (don't ask for the real one, call me toilet)
Timezone: EST (I'm available after 5:00PM for most days)
Role: Platy body, and maybe I could do a bit of building
Experience: Well, I can go crazy with building, but I'm not the best. I don't experience acting, but I'm sure I can learn!
02/12/2020 10:19 pmhistory
Level 1 : New Crafter
MarissaDT
Lovely idea! I love when people are being creative with this game. Definitely loving the use of structured planning and such too!
02/13/2020 6:58 pm
OpalGalaxy
Thank you! ^-^
Planet Minecraft Logo

Website

© 2010 - 2020
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome