AirshipCraft - ambitious and unique project looking for help!group

zune_cs's Avatar zune_cs1/25/23 5:42 pm history
1 emeralds 63
Hey! I'm currently working on a very ambitious project. To say that it's in its infancy is an overstatement, it's basically an embryo at this point of development.
Estoy trabajando en un proyecto muy ambicioso. Decir que está en su infancia es una exageración, es básicamente un embrión en este punto de desarrollo.
To summarize this huge project: it is basically a type of "geopolitical" server with elements of RP. the plan is to have fully functioning NPC nations throughout the map that are "living" as if they were real players walking around doing their day to day jobs and interacting with players as if they were other players.
Para resumir este enorme proyecto: es básicamente un tipo de servidor "geopolítico" con elementos de RP. Planeo crear naciones NPC dinámicas y "vivas" en todo el mapa que actúen como jugadores humanos; Caminando haciendo sus actividades diarias e interactuando con humanos como si fueran compañeros jugadores.
Not just on an individual level but whole NPC cities and nations interacting with player-made and ran nations and cities.
No solo a nivel individual, sino también a ciudades y naciones NPC enteras que interactúan con naciones y ciudades creadas y ejecutadas por jugadores.
This is just the key point, there will be much more features in the finished product.
Este es solo el punto clave, habrá muchas más características en el producto terminado.

Heres the (very very very incomplete) documentation: https://www.airshipcraft.tk/docs
and here's the map of one of (and currently the only) cities that we have built: https://airshipcraft.tk/map/#world;flat;-1829,64,-330;8
Here is the post on PMC for Port Xile

We are looking for:
  • - Builders
  • - Developers (Java [​JDK Spigot/Paper or know JDA], HTML, CSS, PHP, JS [​React, Node])
  • - Writers for quests/documentation/guides/advertisements
  • - Graphic designers
  • - Model makers
  • - Resource pack developers/artists

Requirements:
  1. - Be able to understand and speak English. I can try my best to understand your language but the rest of the team is not obligated to. I am blessed to be multilingual (I speak 3 languages) so I am able to work with all kinds of people or try and learn your language but it's important that you be able to work with your fellow team members.

As for compensation, since this project is in such a fragile state of development, I am not yet comfortable with paying for services at the moment but this may change as the project becomes more developed. If you would like to wait until then and offer your services for whatever price you want, that's okay. But I would hope there's those among you who would want to willingly be a part of this project and volunteer their spare time to helping out.I understand that no one would want to work for free, I completely get that. I just can't offer anything at this time but may be able to in the future. What I can offer however is for your name and contributions to be credited.
If you are interested please add me on discord: zune#8662
zune_cs
Level 15 : Journeyman Pirate