Artists Wanted!

deadrecon98's Avatar deadrecon9812/16/14 9:23 pm
1 emeralds 218 2
12/17/2014 9:12 pm
deadrecon98's Avatar deadrecon98
Introduction
Hello, I am Cyphereion or deadrecon98 and I am currently the creator of a small programming group. Right now we are working on a mod for Minecraft (obviously) and really need help. I have tried to do textures myself but I am terrible at it so I have to rely upon others to do that part for me.

Job Description
I am looking for artists that are willing to work hard at their job. We can't have someone who slacks off because we (the programmers) don't slack off. We need you to be creative, funny, and have ambition. If you have all of these things and wish to help us out then please tell me below for the help will be greatly appreciated.

Why this team?
There are many questions like this that will go around your head and I think that I can answer them. Being the owner of this group my job is to make sure that everyone is happy and doing their job all the while working with their peers. I strive to make this the best programming/modding team out there, but it takes a lot of ambition to do that; Ambition that I wish to spread to you.

Requirements
*The ability to work with others.
*The ability to get work done in a fair amount of time. We have deadlines.
*Skype - I know you hate to hear this but you must have this in order to communicate with the team effectively. You will not be asked to talk using your voice if you do not wish to.
*You must act mature, we may joke around from time to time but we still take this as a serious business and want to keep it professional.

Summary
I hope that I was able to persuade you into joining us and would love to have you. To join just leave a comment with a few pictures of your work and if I am interested I will send you a private message asking for your Skype username.

Thank you for taking your time to read this and considering my team.
deadrecon98
Level 38 : Artisan Programmer