ATTACKED BY A BEAR!!!!!

VoxelBlox's Avatar VoxelBlox2/14/15 10:05 pm
1 emeralds 120
Ahem.
Now that I have your attention I need youoorrrr---
Now wait wait wait! Ok yeah I lied about the bear attack, and thwo whole "Ahem" thing, I'm not that classy, but I try,-Wait, where are you going, you are going out? Well then aren't you going to ask "Why am I even here, this post is pointless" and I may, somewhat agree with you, but here's the thing, I need help, and the only place I can really get some feed back is here, from you: The Community, either that or I can go to MinecraftForum.net. But back to the main topic, you see that thing in your web browser? Yeah that thing, top left, oh wait, I dont see it there. How odd, well get back to it its a simple click of a button, of your mouse, just like this inconspicuous blue word right here click

Click to reveal
Betcha tried to click that :3

Well back to the point, (Wow, I am really getting off topic with this post, jeez) I have worked on http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/--nebulon-empire-----battleship--------airmantes/ for months now, mostly alone, and I have come to run out of ideas for an interior,a nd this is where you all come in. I could use all the help I can get with rooms and everything, and I don't really mind whatever you put in there, as long as it meets the standards of the room in height length, width, or awesomeness.

(This is a really long post for me)
But here is a picture of the room without any walls or ceiling or anything, the Blue parts represent the smallest it can be, except for the base floor, green represents the normal ratios, and Red represents DANGER WILL ROBINSON.

Anything you have/or want put in the ship can be put in the comments, I will check every one of them, or you can PM me with links for download for MCEdit or something so I can see it first hand.

In every room I put in, I will add a sign or a book representing the person who made it, so a piece of you, will always be with me, wait, eww.

Ha ha, I cant wait for anything to come in, even a nice breeze cause I think someone left the comment window open today, Thank you and good morrow!
VoxelBlox
Level 36 : Artisan Procrastinator