Build Team Questions

Jtborth's Avatar Jtborth9/14/13 11:46 am
1 emeralds 79
Firstly, I'm not sure if this is the appropriate forum, there are so many that this topic could fit in to, but here goes anyway...

Hi, my friends and I have run into a problem: One of the projects we are working on is too big for us to do in a fair amount of time by ourselves. As such, we want other builders to help us, however as none of us have experience in such things this brings up a few questions, as we might get a 'nasty' builder who messes with the world we are making:

1) For large projects, let's say a city, is it more common for builders to all have access to a single sever or for them to just submit schematics to be put on the world by a select few?

2) Is there a mod or plugin that tracks all building activity incase someone gets into the sever that never should have been accepted to the build team? Since the project we will be working on is so huge it would be possible for an untrustworthy person to go 2,000 blocks to a spot already finished and "tamper" with it without any of us being any the wiser.

3) any suggested security mods or plugins while the map is in the build stage?

4) Any other suggested software, mods, plugins, etc. for a large project being built? (My friends and I primarily use WorldPainter and World Edit for terraforming and such)
Jtborth
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect