home Forumsplay_arrow Communities play_arrow Teams

Builders Needed (Medieval)

1 emeralds4 replies153 views
created 08/08/2015 11:23 pm by Nomos_14
last reply 08/11/2015 4:00 pm
Good Day,

"Realm of Crusaders," an RP-style gaming server is in need of a few builders to begin working on a massive new project. Our build expectations are grand, time-consuming, and are on a large-scale plan. Applicants will be responded to on a first-come, first-serve basis. If you meet the requirements, You will be considered for a position. We are currently in the market for five (5) builders of adequate, medieval background and experience.

In addition to completing the form below, applicants who meet the requirements may be asked to answer a few other questions, interview-style. This will be done over Skype.

Thanks,
Nomos_14

---------
TO APPLY: Please copy/paste and fill out the following form and comment your answers:

YEARS/MONTHS OF EXPERIENCE:

IGN:

Can you take orders?:

Do you understand that as a RoC builder you are expected to build according to the style set by the Head Builder for certain areas?: YES OR NO

Additionally, please provide two (2) screenshots of medieval builds. We're quite picky in who we choose, so make them good!

What sets you apart from other builders? What makes you unique?:
--------
Posted by avatar
Nomos_14
Level 1 : New Explorer

comment Login or register to post a reply.

4 replies

08/11/2015 4:00 pm
Level 1 : New Network
AshlarBuildTeam
Add me on skype my build team would be interested. max5432190
08/11/2015 6:55 am
Level 1 : New Network
Kabion - Build Team
Hello, i am Bhenner . I am Captain of the Minecraft build Team : Kabion - Build Team . We are talented builders that are looking for some projects to work in out . Our Medieval experience is 8 UP because that is our principal then . I gonna show you some pretty cool photos of our builders down bellow. I wope you hire us and contact via PM , skype or email for more information .

Contacts :

- Email - kabion.buildteam@gmail.com
- Skype - mafiagamer11
- PM - Bhenner

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- http://imgur.com/a/ECAJy
08/10/2015 6:19 pm
Level 25 : Expert Artist
Redstone_Spark
YEARS/MONTHS OF EXPERIENCE: Since 1.0
IGN: Redstone_Spark
Can you take orders?: Under the assumption I have the time to do so. I have a busy IRL schedule.
Screenshots:
http://imgur.com/0smgeNT
http://imgur.com/D59uxlf
What sets you apart from other builders? What makes you unique?: I have an in depth knowledge of redstone and command blocks. This, and I also know how to model and make textures.
08/10/2015 1:57 pm
Level 26 : Expert Fish
Matspls

YEARS/MONTHS OF EXPERIENCE: I have been playing since release

IGN: Ign?

Can you take orders?: Yes

Do you understand that as a RoC builder you are expected to build according to the style set by the Head Builder for certain areas?: YES

Additionally, please provide two (2) screenshots of medieval builds. We're quite picky in who we choose, so make them good! Look at my account i have made some medieval stuff already and have some more to upload soon.

What sets you apart from other builders? What makes you unique?: I dont only build with hand but with mcedit and worlpainter too.

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome