Command Blocker and Part-Time Builder For Hire

Jind1/1/20 11:49 am
1 emeralds 126 8
1/3/2020 9:37 pm
Jind
Hello, I'm Nomth. I specialize in Command Block coding. I know all of the basic commands and most to all of the more advanced commands. I'm also a builder of sorts, specializing in large, thin, church-like buildings. My best building theme - Single-type wood; My second best build theme - Ancient (or modern) Roman Empire themed. If you are interested in hiring me for either building or Command-Blocking just list the information below:

Username:
(If it's a server) Server IP:
(If its a local file) Link to download world:
Command-block coding OR Building:
In specific, detailed instruction, what you would like me to add/change:
Posted by avatar
Jind
Level 22 : Expert Caveman

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/03/2020 8:01 pm
Level 48 : Master Blob
HoboMaggot
HoboMaggot avatar
The small youtube minecraft server, known as Lands of Zankar (which i'm currently a cmd in), needs extra builders (and potentially a cmd).

Here is the copypasta the owner told us to give:
Do you love tinkering with redstone, building mazes, or building puzzles? Do you like designing and creating adventure maps?

Well I may have an awesome opportunity for you! The Lands of Zankar server is in need of individuals with such talent. We have awesome story events every 2 months on the server that need dungeons built for them and we need a passionate and creative crew to build them!

If you are interested being a part of a growing community in this role, or if you have other great talents please reach out the SteampunkMiner via Instagram(https://www.instagram.com/steampunkminerinsta/) or Twitter(https://twitter.com/MinerSteampunk)

And here is his youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/ArtemisDavis´╗┐
01/03/2020 9:37 pm
Jind
Jind avatar
I'll look into it...
01/01/2020 8:10 pmhistory
HoboMaggot
HoboMaggot avatar
I know all of the basic commands and most to all of the more advanced commands.
Define advanced commands?

Like do you know how to make a mob play a custom death sound (like a villager dying when a zombie is killed) in 2 commands + summon command. Or do you have any knowledge of raycasting? Relative motion (I havent figured this one out yet)?
01/03/2020 6:39 pm
Jind
Jind avatar
Although I didn't entirely mean execute, I do know how to make custom death sounds. (I also haven't figured out relative motion yet..)
01/01/2020 8:45 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Dragonborn
TobySuren
TobySuren avatar
I take it that he meant execute but whatever.
01/01/2020 9:03 pm
HoboMaggot
HoboMaggot avatar
Ye, but execute, especially with the 1.13 syntax is really vast.
01/01/2020 9:16 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Dragonborn
TobySuren
TobySuren avatar
My point. That's why it's the best and most complicated command.
01/01/2020 12:16 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Ranger
DeuxiemeCarlin
DeuxiemeCarlin avatar
This would probably work better in the Workshop forum, cus that's where you put stuff like this, but that sounds pretty cool!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2022
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome