Desolate Lands - Open World RPG Server in Development - Recruiting Builders & Developers!

PrankCallsMC's Avatar PrankCallsMC8/29/19 7:40 pm
3 emeralds 466

Hello! My name is PrankCalls, the owner of Desolate Lands. We are an open world MMORPG server in development, and we hope to gain new talent and ideas as we progress further. The current project is the Conquest Update, and we are in great need of builders, especially for our future projects as we expand eastwards towards the desert on our map, which will have higher leveled content for the game.

As a server, we have a small community, and you can join any time to try out what we have so far, but we are still heavily in development, with plenty of areas to improve on and expand.

If you’re interested in the server, we are mainly looking for more builders, but we are also more than happy to work with additional developers. However, to be a server developer it’s recommended to play the game for a little while to make sure that it’s the right fit for you. And even if you aren’t the most experienced builder or developer, that’s okay! As long as you’re willing to learn and grow along with us, you’ll do fine.

If you’d like to join, feel free to either send me a private message on this website or Discord (Pranks #3290). You can also apply on our website.

Server IP: play.desolatelands.com

Requirements:
  • Age of 13 or older
  • Screenshots of a few builds you’ve done (Message me for more information)
  • Discord (heavily recommended)
  • Microphone not required
  • Interest in the Medieval Fantasy building style

Finally, I should mention that our developer and builder positions are unpaid, although we do have a point system to give you credit for your contributions, which will unlock more permissions on the development/build server. You’re also eligible for a special tag on the main server when you reach a certain threshold, and you’d have the ability to play with all of the new and upcoming features that are currently being tested. Thank you for your time, and I hope to hear from some of you soon if you’re interested!
PrankCallsMC
Level 32 : Artisan Pig