🐲DraconityMC | Recruiting Staff, Builders, Art Creators, Video Creators, Developers

Domzzo's Avatar Domzzo5/28/23 2:29 pm
1 emeralds 57

Hello everyone!

I am known as Domzzo and for the past 2 years I’ve been dedicated to developing an amazing custom server featuring many awesome plugins. I’m very pleased to announce that we will be soon re-launching with even more features and are looking to expand our staff team.

What can you expect on DraconityMC? (Check discord for sneak peeks!)

★ Custom mobs and bosses
★ Dungeons featuring custom mobs, bosses, and loot
★ A fully customised world generation featuring hundreds of biomes, trees, and foilage
★ Skills
★ BattlePass Quest system with FREE access
★ Custom Enchantments
★ Bug catching with terrariums
★ Textured furniture
★ A luxurious claiming system
★ Wardrobe items and cosmetics
★ Premium currencies that can be earned through playing the server, spent on the store
★ + so much more!

Interested in applying for staff? Great news, we're hiring! We are looking for staff members to fill all roles, from Helper to Admin, and will receive promotions based on their activity overall assistance in developing the server further. Higher ranking staff members will receive lump payments every now and then to show our gratitude for their hard work as well!

Requirements for applying for staff:

➤ Be at least 15 years old.
➤ Be mature, and act mature.
➤ Do not expect payments straight away these can be discussed in future when necessary.
➤ Be familiar with the basics of the server such as Discord information.

We are also hiring various positions such as but not limited to Pixel Art Creators, Video Creators, Developers. (Paid regularly)

Apply in the Discord by typing ?apply, and an application will be opened for you!

Do you think this is the community for you? Join our Discord and follow our social media links below!

TRAILER
Domzzo
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner