📌EmpireLegacy📌 Looking For Mature Builders

1 emeralds0 replies • 31 views
InkedUpMatt started 03/31/2020 7:41 pm
|EmpireLegacy|

Greetings adventurer, My names Matt the founder and owner of Empire Legacy for sometime now I've been building for other communities & teams for the last 6 or so years and now have finally took the step into making my own server by doing this its opened up more opportunity's for those of you who haven't found that decent build team or project to work on.

As for the project itself its a an massive city your normal modern everyday working city i've done a fair few of theses builds in the past and feel its what i push more towards, when planning out the future of the server, for now it is a Whitelisted server therefore an application will need to be completed in order for you to join us.

Speaking of the application i wont bore you asking about your hobbies and interests that's more for a later discussion for now show off what you have created, please bare in mind each build is checked for copyright, still interested? feel free to fill out the short application below;

Name:
Minecraft Username:
Ideal Theme Of Builds You Enjoy:

Once you have completed the short application please comment it below and i will take a look over your application, in the mean time feel free to join our Organisation on discord this caters for more than just Minecraft but a selection of other games aswell, Discord link can be found below;
https://discord.gg/k67Z97h
I Look forward to speaking to you soon!
Take care!
Matt
Posted by avatar
InkedUpMatt
Level 1 : New Network

comment Login or register to post a reply.

Planet Minecraft Logo

Website

© 2010 - 2020
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome