Hard Knocks || 1.8-1.12 Prison Server || RECRUITING

LilNickyMC's Avatar LilNickyMC3/26/20 2:59 pm history
2 emeralds 101 1
4/9/2020 4:51 am
Zacer Livo's Avatar Zacer Livo

Hard Knocks is a prison server for versions 1.8-1.12.

We created this server 2 weeks ago with hopes of bringing back old school prison servers, where you could grind through the ranks and reach the top of /baltop.

There are 5 of us guys who have been working on building the worlds, customizing the 20+ plugins, and setting up all user permissions.

We are now reaching out to the community to find others who want to help build this server in whatever way they can help us.

I will post what positions we have available and an application form to fill out. We appreciate you reading this and taking time out of your day.

Positions:

Admin (2):
Moderator (2):
Graphics & Artwork (1):
Plugin Support (2):
Discord Staff (2):
Beta Testers (10):

Position Responsibilities (Brief):

Admin:
  The admin will be responsible for carrying out necessary bans, mutes, and other miscellaneous tasks needed by the server. More so responsible for the overall well being of the server.

Moderator:
  The moderator will be responsible for managing a lot of in game support such as helping out other players and filing tickets for admins to review.

Graphics & Artwork:
  The graphics & artwork person will be responsible for creating new and exciting artwork for the server which includes but is not limited to, Discord logo, Server logo, banners, icons, videos highlighting our server, etc.

Plugin Support:
  The plugin support team will work along side some of the owners and developers to help configure certain plugins and make needed changes to make the server run efficiently and keep everything looking good.

Discord Staff:
  The discord staff will be responsible for maintaining the discord server and helping with any questions people have in our discord channel.

Beta Testers:
  This will be more of an immediate role. We are looking for at least 10 beta testers to get on our server and play as if it was a normal server with the only change being that we ask you to log any bugs/changes you would fix and help us get ready for launch (TBD).

Application:

Name:
List relevant experience to the position:
Why do you want to join?
Discord:

Thank you for taking time to look at this thread we hope to see you on the server!

  

LilNickyMC
Level 11 : Journeyman Engineer