Harry Potter Server Recruiting

ZeritusLegions's Avatar ZeritusLegions4/3/15 3:37 pm
4/30/2015 7:43 pm
ZeritusLegions's Avatar ZeritusLegions
Hello everyone I am here asking people to help me out with a harry potter server that I am making. The type of people that I am looking for are; Builder's, plugin developer's, resource pack designer's, Staff in general, anyone else that could help.

Application's

Developer
Name:
IGN:
How long have you coded:
What you think you could improve on(In general):
Anything Extra:

Builder
Name:
IGN:
What you have built before(proof):
How long have you been building(such as posting it online):
Why should I choose you:
What could you improve on(In general):
Anything Extra:

Artist
Name:
IGN:
How long have you been doing resource packs:
What do you use to make the textures:
Why should I choose you:
Anything Extra:

Staff
Name:
IGN:
What rank would you like(RP RANK: Professor, Head boy/girl, prefect (any one that I am missing):
Have you been staff before(If so i need proof):
Do you have someone who can refer you to me:
Why should I choose you:
Anything Extra:

Thank you for reading this and I hope to get back to you guy's soon.

Sincerely,
mrbell11
ZeritusLegions
Level 3 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/30/2015 7:43 pm
ZeritusLegions
Bump
04/26/2015 1:14 pm
ZeritusLegions
Bump
04/25/2015 2:09 am
ZeritusLegions
Bump
04/24/2015 12:26 am
ZeritusLegions
Bump
04/22/2015 9:56 pm
ZeritusLegions
Everyone who has applied I will be getting to you guy's as soon as possible I have been working very hard on the server and am trying to get it ready. I will contact people as soon as possible.
04/22/2015 9:55 pm
ZeritusLegions
Bump
04/19/2015 1:22 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
summ01
Staff
Name: Harrison Everest
IGN: summ01
Sex: Male
What rank would you like(RP RANK: Professor, Head boy/girl, prefect (any one that I am missing): Any that you think I deserve. I would like Head boy if I get to choose though.
Have you been staff before(If so i need proof): I have owned 2 servers with 20+ players everyday but sadly had to close down due to lack of hosting and money coming in.
Do you have someone who can refer you to me: Unfortunately no, however we could sort something out on Skype.
Why should I choose you: I am a very good leader, and helping just happens to be something I like doing. I have a lot of time at the moment so I can be on helping probably about 12-14 hours a day! I know most generic plugin commands and I am an easily learner. I am very kind to players and I detest griefers and hackers. In addition to helping my fellow players, I detest handling punishment, though If need be I would appropriately do so. Though I detest handling punishment I would gladly enforce all rules.

Anything Extra: I enjoy helping other players but will keep In mind of the limitations of help I can provide, aka spawning items, ect. I am very eager to work along with the server as well as the current staff, I realize teamwork Is very important to build trust and will gladly help with most things that I can do in my power.
04/18/2015 12:20 pm
ZeritusLegions
Bump
04/14/2015 10:12 pm
ZeritusLegions
Bump
04/13/2015 12:23 am
ZeritusLegions
Bump
04/11/2015 7:45 pm
ZeritusLegions
Bump
04/11/2015 6:13 am
Level 1 : New Network
SeiferReach
You're space koahala Is epic lol, welp here's my application.

Click to reveal
Staff
Name: Mark
IGN: SeiferReach
Sex: Dude
Skype: Don't have one though willing to create one If accepted.
What rank would you like(RP RANK: Professor, Head boy/girl, prefect (any one that I am missin-g): Professor preferably.
Have you been staff before(If so i need proof): Meh, most of the servers I was on have went down, as for proofs, yeah I got none though If you want to take my word for It here you go. I've previously created my own server using Bukkit, installed and configured each plugin accordingly, at the time I was using Notepad++ so It was that much easier. The server never really took off, It was too be named SleepyHallow, even had It's own custom IP, sleepyhallow.no-ip.biz If I recall, I'm not shure If that's rite and don't try going on there as I had to scrap It due to connection issues. I was also briefly a Co-Owner of a server name ZombieCraft, run by my closest friend Lewis at the time, though we had a falling out of sorts. I was also Head Admin for a server prior to that, at the time It was cracked as I did not have my paid account. The server consisted of about thirty or so people, I quit due to the staff being far too TnT happy. I was also part time moderator for LavaCraftMs, though never official I often helped the staff with a problem we had with 1k weapons, weapons enchanted with a 1k god enchantment, easily causing instant kills. The second problem I primarily helped with was fake trap warps, the whole /setwarp trapforstupidn00bs kind of thing, I would normally purposefully warp there to destroy their traps and interrogated their creator with side help from staff. Part time on the server I helped people with miniscule to large problems and enjoyed my time there until a falling out with one of my previous friends. I used a cracked account with an alternate name but I wont release It as someone can just register It under their ip and get the creative mode I paid for, which I heavily relied upon to help others and destroy traps.
Do you have someone who can refer you to me: Sadly not, though I would gladly discuss this further In private.
Why should I choose you: I am a very good leader when It comes to community's as I have found the more you get involved In the community the more you are trusted, helping just happens to be something I like doing. I currently have quite a bit of time to kill so I will more than likely be spending almost 24/7 monitering you're server lol If you allow It. I have over four years of experience and have the minecraft skill to prove It If need be. I'm not very good at PvP but excel with redstone and leading anything from a small rag tag group of players surviving for the night to an entire server community. I know most generic plugin commands and can easily learn any other with efficiency. I am very kind to my fellow players though get bored very easily, to combat that I tend to wander and help anyone I can. I detest griefers and hackers, though my past experience with both has led to me easily stop and identify either as well as utilize common server exploits to plugins specifically created to obscure xray, keep track of a player's mining ratio, help keep an eye on minecarts, lol. In addition to helping my fellow players, I detest handling punishment, though If need be I would appropriately do so. Though I detest handling punishment I would gladly enforce all rules.
Anything Extra: As previously stated, I am very good with communities, I detest hacked clients and griefers and gladly enforce all rules and appropriate punishment. I have experience with all generic server commands and can learn each individual command with relative ease. I very much enjoy helping other players but will keep In mind of the limitations of help I can provide, aka spawning items, ect. I am very eager to work along with the server as well as the current staff, I realize participation Is very important to build trust and will gladly help.
04/09/2015 9:45 pm
ZeritusLegions
Bump
04/08/2015 2:19 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Architect
Sonorous
Staff
Name: Hallvard

IGN: Halli400

What rank would you like: Staff or builder Most wanted is Staff

Have you been staff before(If so i need proof): Yes I have. I have been staff to times

Do you have someone who can refer you to me: ign? Well, Triforce_fighter, fishbollking, bq_burger, alliknutsen

Why should I choose you: I can take the responsibility, I feel like i get people in the right moods when they are not, and I am a HUGE Harry Potter fan! D (if that helps xD)

Anything Extra: Well, as I said above, I LOVE Harry Potter, and I really want to help out with an new server
04/08/2015 1:52 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Nerd
Filip96
Staff
Name:Filip
IGN:o0Filip0o
What rank would you like:idk admin, plugin manager
Have you been staff before(If so i need proof):oh boy here we go again
cubical server - owner
molten magma craft - Admin
bendcraft - co owner(not offically i was the perms guy but i mean me and the owner still are friends till this day and i had all perms anyway)
auroracraft - helper till this day
snazzypvp - admin
bosscraftus - webdev
lasybeastcraft - my first staff experiance helper
Do you have someone who can refer you to me:
eeeeeedj my boss twice (bendcraft and moltenmagmacraft)
Why should I choose you:
lots of experiance over 2 years of minecrafting and 1 year of minecraft server administrating. i know alot about computers, i can make websites from scratch, and i have setup the essentials config in less then 10 minutes
Anything Extra:
also i have a system for punishment
1 verbal warning, 3 kicks, day tempban, perm ban (for most cases)
3 day tempban, perm ban (hacking)
kick, 5 m mute, 30 m mute, 24 h mute, 3 day tempban (for cussing)
3 kicks, ban (spamming, advertizing)
04/08/2015 10:48 am
Level 46 : Master Lad
Quaffle82
Developer
Name: Kevin
IGN: Kjordo711
What you have coded before: My own server (100+ Actives on the daily, 35K+ Views on PMC 350+ Diamonds, closed now), minigames, roleplay (Skyrin, Lord of the Rings)
How long have you coded: 3+ Years Bukkit Experience, 4+ Years Minecraft modding Experience, 5+ Years working with Java
Why I should choose you: Because I am the most qualified.
What **do** you think you could improve on(In general): Not correcting people's grammar all the time.
Anything Extra: Is there compensation?
04/07/2015 8:50 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Architect
MMA557
Staff

Name? Patrick

Ign? MMA557

Age? I'm 17

Skype? If I'm accepted I will pm you my skype

What rank would you like ? I'm usually admin on servers but it's completely your choice

Have you ever been staff? (If so proof) yes I have been co-owner on a few servers sadly stopped due to no longer hosting. I'm Admin on playthenations.net

Do you have some you could refer you to me? Yes if the owner of play the nations is on ask him about me.

Why you should choose me? I am a very hardworking and dedicated staff member and I have a lot of experiece.

Anything else? I can dedicate quite a bit of time and hard work. Also if you need a enjin website I could make you one.
04/06/2015 4:34 pm
ZeritusLegions
Bump
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome