❄️Lands of Valyria MC 🔥 | Seeking Staff, ALL Roles 🐉

NomzHD's Avatar NomzHD2/22/20 2:14 pm history
2 emeralds 243 2
3/8/2020 11:27 am
FirstDawn's Avatar FirstDawn
Lands of Valyria MC takes place in the era prior to the events of Game of Thrones in an open and simplistic towns/economy & PvP style fashion. Think of it as a Factions server mixing with an RP server. What's not to like?

The server also features custom weapons and tools ranging from swords, halberds and battleaxes to lutes, whips and gauntlets allowing for a strong variety of combat styles for both PvP and PvE featuring it's own advanced workbench. Alcohol brewing, custom mobs, magic, McMMO and more to arrive soon, we are aiming to become one of the most engaging player experiences in Minecraft.

Current Team:

NomzHD: (Myself) The Owner and Founder as well as primary director of lore and the custom item system.

Vellak:
(Co-Owner) Vellak is a professional developer and script writer, as well as my co-owner and good friend. Combined we have about a decade of server management experience. Through Vellak we host our server off a self built machine, pretty rad.

Merlin: (Builder and Moderator) Merlin is one of our longtime community members we met through previous servers. She is a master in both moderation and building. Also in school to become an engineer!

Astrelos: (Admin) Astrelos is our primary admin. He's a talented coder and a developer-in-training. He's had a long running history with myself and Keith and has proven himself worthy with his impressive level headed approach to problems.

Open Positions:

All? As a fresh and new server, we are eagerly looking for new staff members to help provide different opinions, points of view, and charisma for a community we aim to grow heading into the summer season. Skills we are most looking for are familiarity with photoshop or any other image editing software, building, discord and server moderation and hypebeast/advertising.

If at all interested in throwing your hat in for consideration, you can message me down below in the comments or join our discord! https://discord.gg/MaZQQvN

Or add me directly @ NomzHD#0013
NomzHD
Level 24 : Expert Blacksmith