Launching a server

Hawx12020's Avatar Hawx120202/16/14 4:47 pm
1 emeralds 55
Hello all,

My name is Hawx12020 and I am here to try and gather some support to lauch a server.

A little about me: I am 16 years old and I am looking to start a minecraft server, I am extremely well versed in plugins, running a server etc. I am currently a admin on two servers, Play.Kalmarcraft.com and Twalcraft.gameserv.com mainly Kalmarcraft since we have not launched twalcraft yet. Anyway while I have been a admin on Kalmarcraft I have witnessed and would like to say I helped the server grow from a average of ten players online to about 30 players online on a constant basis. I love playing minecraft and I want that to continue

What I want: Simply I want to run my own minecraft server, I want it to be a pvp factions server however currently I lack the funds to do so, so I am asking for donations to help me start up the server, with donating here is what you will receive

10$
-Moderator Rank
-/gm c
-/tempban
-/tempmute
-/mute
-/daily kits

15$
-Admin Rank
-Typical admin commands (simply ask and you will receive)

25$
-Admin rank
-OP

NOTE:I will not give out world edit commands until we talk a bit so I can gain your trust

I know this may sound a little sketchy just giving money to some guy you don't know but if interested let me know. As soon as you donate I will most likely launch the server, I was looking at hosting it through https://www.bluefangsolutions.com/shop/minecraft/

If you have any suggestions let me know, as soon as I gather some support we can launch this server and start building.

Thank you for your time and I hope you evaluate my requests

-Hawx12020
Hawx12020
Level 1 : New Miner