Looking for Builders

_The_Jedi_'s Avatar _The_Jedi_7/22/19 2:24 pm history
1 emeralds 153 2
7/22/2019 2:33 pm
_The_Jedi_'s Avatar _The_Jedi_
Hey guys,

I have been working for over 3 years trying to get my server started. I have several ideas and kept changing my mind. But I have finally figured out what I want and need a few builders to help speed up the process. This server will be a multi-world server with several things including: prison, creative, mini-games, and a vanilla/plugin world. The main idea for how everything works together is still something I'm figuring out. But basically everyone will start in the vanilla world, people who end up getting into trouble on the server will have to spend some time in the prison sector, visitors will be allowed based on rank. It will be a heavily economic world, where people will be able to earn and spend in game money. Creative and mini-games would be available for fun and sometimes to win some in game money as well. I also wanted to work in a dungeon/rpg thing but I'm not sure if that will happen.

If any of you are interested please contact me. I am limited on money so this is strictly volunteer work and only 6 can be on the server at one time since I haven't paid for anything more. Once the building is complete and the server is opened, anyone who helped build is welcome to stay, and possibly become a staff member. Also ideas are welcome during the building process, I'm pretty laid back as long as work is actually getting done.

If you want pictures and more details, contact me. You may have more luck getting a hold of me on my discord.

Discord Contact
My tag is Jedi#6014.

Do not contact me to send me junk.
_The_Jedi_
Level 50 : Grandmaster Architect