Looking for builders for a big project.

1 emeralds3 replies259 views
Noah started 4/29/17 8:02 pm
and replied 5/4/2017 6:30 pm
Hello! Today I am here to find some dedicated builders to help build for a server. This server will be based around Gun PVP. There will be multiple gamemodes. One of which are duels. Duels are 1v1 through 5v5 maps where teams have custom loadout and fight to the death. There is also a battle royale, similar to hunger games. There is around 24 players that could possibly team with others, but only one can be the winner. Then there is open-world pvp. You go out and loot for weapons and gear and bring them back to your storage vault, then you keep what you want to pvp with in your inventory and go back out to the Resource World.
Now here is the important part, we are needing players that would want to work on their own individual duel maps, or work together with our build team and make a resource world or battle royale map. When building you will need to always think how PVP would work with the map, just because a map is pretty, doesn't mean it's good.
Requirements for builder
- Discord (Voice App)
- Dedication. We want players to spend a dedicated amount of hours a week.

- Friendly. We want our builders to be friendly and cooperative.
- Maturity. We love to have fun, but when you are building we would prefer not to have too much distractions!

If you are still wanting to apply for builder, please fill out this application. Thank you!

In Game Name :

Discord (Required) :

Building experience? (Portfolio) :

How much time are you willing to help build on the server? :

Timezone :

Anything you'd like to tell us? :
Posted by avatar
Noah
Level 24 : Expert Taco