Looking for content creators ! No experience needed :)

OnyxianSoul's Avatar OnyxianSoul12/7/19 7:53 am history
1/4/2020 8:55 am
OnyxianSoul's Avatar OnyxianSoul
Hello,

My name is Onyxtite, I'm the owner of Democraftia, a brand new heavily customizable Survival Server opening this Sunday or Monday.

We've set up a pretty interesting server infrastructure which allows us to create a lot of Unique Content :bonemeal: by Drazile12 without needing mods , including but not limited to custom Mobs, Blocks, Items, Enchantments, Crafting recipes, Pets, Vehicles & Furniture, and we'd love it if you'd join us on the adventure of using it to create an amazing experience :)

We are looking for anyone interested in creating any type of in-game content :candykit: by MissNyanolina or videos or guides to help showcase it, the only two requirements are being friendly and willing to learn, since we'd be happy to help you learn understand how to create content,and at the end of a day, a minecraft server is about enjoying ourselves :cake: by JerenVidsPC

If you are interested send me a private message here or on discord (Onyx#2196) or reply to this thread ;)

If you'd like to know more about the server feel free to check our discord out https://discord.gg/tjw6aUt

Thanks for your interest, have a nice day!
OnyxianSoul
Level 26 : Expert Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/07/2019 11:05 pm
Level 40 : Master Architect
BurnblazeX
hmm lets see
12/08/2019 12:53 am
OnyxianSoul
Hey there, thanks for your interest! Please feel free to join our discord, or if you arleady have let me know your discord tag ;)
12/07/2019 3:15 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
BuilderDev
Hey i'd like to join my discord is JSJ#3061 I hope I can join :D
12/07/2019 10:53 pm
OnyxianSoul
Hey there! Thanks for your interest & for joining our discord! Welcome to our server!
12/10/2019 8:19 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Engineer
Toshnika
Feel free to use the nether reactor datapack I made. the development versions are compatible with 1.15 up, and the current stable with 1.14.4 up
https://www.planetminecraft.com/data-pack/the-nether-reactor-returns-or-the-only-good-bedrock-exclusive-is-a-dead-one/
01/04/2020 8:54 am
OnyxianSoul
Hey there, thanks a lot for the offer, however, while that datapack is probably fun for a little while, its probably not very healthy for longterm on a multiplayer server ;). Sorry for the late reply, and thanks for reaching out!
12/10/2019 6:40 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Network
Sixxvy
I can make texture packs.
12/10/2019 5:49 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
SheriffSatinTTV
Hey just shoot me an email at dubhglas@yahoo.com I have YouTube and Twitch and am interested!
01/04/2020 8:55 am
OnyxianSoul
Hey there, thanks a lot for reaching out. Sorry for the late response but for some reason i didn't get notified :/

I'll send you an email ASAP, to see if you are still interested ;)
12/09/2019 3:33 pm
OnyxianSoul
The server has Opened and Recruitment is still ongoing!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome