[RECRUITING] Experienced Builders + Redstoners for Project!

yit63's Avatar yit636/26/13 6:32 pm
1 emeralds 187 4
6/27/2013 5:27 pm
yit63's Avatar yit63
Hey guys, I'm yit63, a longtime Minecraft player and gamer. I am looking for a small group of experienced builders and redstoners to collaborate on a Minecraft Castle PvP map. I may need some people to actually test out or act in a map as a trailer.

The map will consist of multiple battlegrounds and multiple gamemodes, such as CTF, TDM, and FFA (Capture-the-Flag, Team Deathmatch, and Free-for-All). Players will spawn in a lobby with choices for classes and teams. This map will be strictly Vanilla only. I will not use any mods or plugins to make the map work.

Required Skills:
Ability to use Skype and talk with a microphone (I may include people who don't have Skype)
Ability to collaborate and work as a team of builders
Ability to add ideas or help others
1.5.2 Minecraft (Compatibility with my server unless 1.6 WorldEdit comes out)

Builder-Specific Skills:
Castle/medieval-themed building skills
Good architectural style with buildings

Redstoner-Specific Skills:
Ability to configure and use command blocks
Ability to set up classes and teams (randomization or equal teams etc.)
Ideas to setup different gamemodes

Map Specifics:
The lobby will consist of a simple system for all players to be put on equal teams or to be chosen by two team captains/leaders. There will also be a spectator function for players who are not playing. in each battlefield, there will be two main castles and terrain for players to go against each other. Each battlefield will vary in size, for a small group of 2v2 to a large group of 16v16 (or larger). All of the battlefields must be compatible for a small group of 2v2. Builders will be able to use WorldEdit to build their castles and buildings. Redstoners will have to setup a redstone command block system to start a game, setup teams and class-specific spawning. For FFA, players will spawn with invincibility (a few seconds) and random spawns.

Update [7/2/13] - We have a strong team of 3 members and have finished the lobby for the map!

Application (Reply Below/PM me):
IGN: (In-Game Name)
Skype Availability: (Yes or No)
Redstoner: (Yes or No)
Builder: (Yes or No)
[You may choose both redstoner/builder]
Why you want to join this team: (1-3 sentences)
Other Comments: (Optional)

Copy/Paste Application:
IGN:
Builder:
Why you want to join this team:
Other comments:
yit63
Level 68 : High Grandmaster Technomancer