LOOKING FOR HELP TO BUILD A MAP! (Marvel) Jp7

Jp7's Avatar Jp78/16/19 2:47 pm
2 emeralds 220 4
8/19/2019 3:23 am
HoboMaggot's Avatar HoboMaggot
Hey, Everyone, I hope you are all reading this because I am posting these requests for all of you Minecraft Builders out there! I am in the process of making a MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE MAP and I am looking for some help to build this map. So far I am working on the X-Mansion and I just stared this Map 9 Days Ago, and everything is going very well, but things could go a lot faster and better if I can get help with this project. I promise to give FULL credit to anyone that helps me! My number of builders wanting to help are ENDLESS! I may only be at level 4 or so, but that is only because I just started using PlanetMinecraft and just started making this Map 9 Days ago, but I have been playing Minecraft for around 4 years, and I am an awesome builder! If you have any Questions or Concerns or Interested in wanting to be a part of this Minecraft build, please contact Jp7 by Private Messaging me as soon as you can! I hope you will not mind a very short Interview when Interested in Joining. However, there are some requirements in wanting to join this Minecraft Project and I Hope You Are Up To It, and the requirements will be down below!

I hope you can handle it:

1. Must have at least some kind of AWESOME SkillS when it comes to Creative Minecraft (Ex. Restone, Commands, Building, etc.)
2. Responsibility
3. Kindness and Confidence
4. Passion for Minecraft
5. Ages 13-17 (NOTHING PERSONAL)
6. TRY to at least but in a half an hour 6 Days a Week (Breaks will be allowed)

Thanks, and I think we will be an AWESOME TEAM!

Regards:

Jp7
Jp7
Level 1 : New Crafter