Looking for help with building a spawn for my Minecraft Server

DavidDaDominant's Avatar DavidDaDominant9/27/19 9:28 pm history
3 emeralds 310 6
10/21/2019 2:17 pm
DavidDaDominant's Avatar DavidDaDominant
Hello! its nice to meet you! thank you for your time in reading..

I am in need of a dedicated build team of about 8 people. if you have time on your hands and want to help me with my project please add my server on Discord and directly message me for what I am needing done.. all help is wanted and very appreciated, my server will be online on Oct 1st 2019 as a beta for whitelisted players but once the server gets done developing I plan to buy premium advertisements to get the server populated. I also require help managing certain plugins such as Group Manager and MCMMO. that's pretty much it please if you are interested in helping me add my discord I preferably would like to talk 1 on 1 so I can elaborate what I need and potentially make a friend or two. not that age is important here but im turning 22 Oct 1st the birthday of not only myself but my server! and I would like to find people who are at least 16 or older no offense to some of you young folk its for the best.

Discord: https://discord.gg/CWxV9hQ

Update: Looking for help with customizing the servers Discord! DM me to offer help!
DavidDaDominant
Level 1 : New Network