Looking for New Staff! :)

MisterVade's Avatar MisterVade7/7/20 1:00 pm history
1 emeralds 163 6
7/11/2020 3:39 pm
MisterVade's Avatar MisterVade
Hey! :D

We are looking for new Staff for our server (Java), feel free to consider joining us :D

The Role:

Staff Mods will be responsible for the day to day operation of the Server including; community care, enforcing rules/procedures, leading and managing events. Mods are also subject to their own agreed responsibilities with the Admin team.

The Mod role is very hands-on, including working on builds, moderating both the MC server and Discord server, dealing with potential future busy periods and spending time developing/updating both the MC server and Discord server for the good of the community.

The Opportunity:

Working on developing a server, creating a fun, friendly and positive environment to play minecraft (survival). The Mod role will be essential to the development of the server - The opportunity for you to implement fresh new ideas, shaping and playing a key role in the success of the server.

Successful individuals will be provided with rank and training/development in aspects of this role.

The Individual:

Reporting to the Admin team, Staff Mods must have a passion for delivering server excellence, essential discord activity and have a positive and engaging attitude. Successful individuals should have excellent communication skills, flexibility and a total commitment to building and maintaining a server and community. Knowledge of Discord is a requirement and any experience as a staff member is desired but not required. Age 16+

Reach out to us on Discord:

Vade#1337 and/or the lead admin: Avalon#8767

Thanks for checking us out :)
MisterVade
Level 5 : Apprentice Network